Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest - page 86. (Read 31005 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 24, 2017, 12:22:05 AM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.
A good decision mate on bitcoin you need not have to learn everything from it all you just have to do is wait for the right time of your money target or get content of it somehow. Waiting for it to grow and only learn the basics of it like how to exchange and this and that etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 12:18:53 AM
Just bought Bitcoin in some exchange like Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex and others exchange. And then divide that amount of Bitcoin  by 2 portfolio, 80% of Bitcoin  for longterm investment and other 20% for altcoin trading. Choose some altcoin that has strong fundamental and then doing short trade because price of BTC bullish strong now.
Yes, I agree with this view that such an investment plan is quite reasonable, although it won't make the biggest gains, but it will make a relatively good return.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 11:45:29 PM
more and more are using Bitcoin for investment and trading because the market in Bitcoin is always crowded.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
December 23, 2017, 10:01:59 PM
My strategy would be to invest most of it into btc and the rest into alts.

You should take a look at the bee token. Their pre-sale is coming jan 2nd. Their platform decentralizes Airbnb and they also charge 0% commissions. Also have a credible team from Uber, Google, and facebook. https://www.thebeetoken.com/
Activity: 406
December 23, 2017, 09:56:41 PM
Getting invest should take a risky. You may loose or youre getting on it.But be sure always check the background / of the coins youre getting to invest so that you cannot mistakes
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 04:35:41 PM
I want to put some money into BTC, just in case, I also wouldn't mind learning to profit off trading them weekly or on a daily basis, I see potential. It looks alot more easier than forex and quicker than stocks.

Where do I start?

P.S - How is BTC expected to be the future if it so volatile, you will always have to worry about how much your paying ETC.

you must know you put your money in risky way and may lost it.

bitcoin will add you more funds in future just move some money to exchange site then into safe wallet
Activity: 74
December 23, 2017, 04:13:23 PM
I don't recommend BTC because it will fall down soon. ETH and other strong alts must be your first choice.
Activity: 156
December 23, 2017, 04:08:45 PM
If you want to invest some money in cryptocurrency, I think it is the best time for invest .. But at first learn the market first and then research about which exchange will best for you..Start with research, look for the mistakes others have made starting off. If you invest for the first time then invest little bit money on it and make good profit..No need to invest huge amount for first time.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
December 23, 2017, 01:19:38 PM
BTC holding isnt a fun game anymore for short invesments you need to open your eyes with the alts market which is a lot better than the BTC market,daily average trading will give you 10-20% if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
December 23, 2017, 01:04:57 PM
If anyone want to earn money as a profit in a short time,I will suggest him to do trading. Trading is the best way to earn more money easily. I want to invest.But I have no enough money.But I will invest in future as soon as possible.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
December 23, 2017, 01:01:42 PM
Yes you can invest another altcoins, so many altcoins you can invest. Like BCH, ETH, BTC and many more.
Better invest altcoins for a long term not short term, to get better profitable. Happy investing !
Activity: 672
December 23, 2017, 12:51:44 PM
I think you should take the bitcoin and get the profit from the bitcoin increase. If you want technical analysis you can learn.
Activity: 518
December 23, 2017, 12:42:11 PM
You need a long time to learn. The world of cryptocurrency is very wobbly. Do not invest large amount. Because you can lose everything!
Activity: 126
December 23, 2017, 12:40:07 PM
try to make a few research bro to better understand the coin u'r investing into. and u got the good feeling about it then hold.
Activity: 74
December 23, 2017, 12:35:26 PM
We're running an ICO. Check us out at https://www.snapcity.io
Activity: 210
December 23, 2017, 12:28:30 PM

Where do I start?

Investing in BTC wont give you any losing card,buy and hodl btc is not much profitable but buying BTC and use it to buy alts to trade daily will give you a unbelievable profits.
Activity: 68
December 23, 2017, 12:15:52 PM
I went to investment in crypto world.  for long turm investment in good bitcoins,  and short term investment good for altcoins.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
December 23, 2017, 11:41:43 AM
If you have good knowledge of analysis in the crypto market you should look for short surfers that will make you profitable day. You have no knowledge of the analysis I think you should buy bitcoin or eth for long term profit.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 23, 2017, 11:34:05 AM
I advice you to do your research and be patient enough to make profit..
I see huge potential in altcoins too.. Not all of them are good, but there are many legit projects you can invest on them! Take for example the CyberTrust ongoing pre-ico. It it a solid one.. https://www.cybertrust.io
Activity: 8
December 23, 2017, 11:25:48 AM
I don't know much about forex but i think trading with bitcoin is more easy than forex, i still learning how get profit with bitcoin
i think i can learn by my self how to do it, practice makes you can do it.
Pages:
Jump to: