Pages:
Author

Topic: I was hacked (1170btc stolen) - 500btc max BOUNTY - page 9. (Read 35618 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
4. Lesson learned.
Give him 10% and step 4 is not going to happen.
Bingo!

It sems hard to get honest people interested in bitcoin; but every scammer and crook in the world who learns a bit about bitcoin imemdiately falls in love with it.  Why risk going to jail stealing credit cards, or selling bogus insurance by mail, when they can scam bitcoiners and steal bitcoins, with no worse risk than having their (probably fake) identity exposed and execrated on some obscure forum?

If bank robbers could get off the hook by returning 90% of their loot, or even 150% but only on 50% of their attempts, there would be no banks.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Can someone please post all the info in one post?
Kind of messy jumping between the two threads.

So, what I understand so far;

Password to wallets stored on DB.
DB password hacked?
BTC+NXT withdrawn.
3M NXT held up by Bter - 7M NXT still 'lost'
1700 BTC sent to bitmixer.io
467 BTC returned.
Bounty reopened.

Now, how did the hacker get in contact with Klee?
Does Klee/anyone else know anything about the hacker?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Wow, how is this even allowed by bitmixer.io? They know it's stolen coins so why are they participating in this crime
This topic has been cussed and discussed many times within these two threads.  Please read both threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686275.0;topicseen
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=690353.0;topicseen

Also, as stated, trying to trace the coins through the mixer is a total waste of time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Oh I see !!! Is it possible to trace back from other addresses from https://blockchain.info/address/1EK1g5x9hmMN36G2PiXsWj2Smo4uzD35vm ?

Moreover, a fixed payment is required to Bitmixer as they said themself said. Can this lead us somewhere ?

Well those are the coins bitmixer gave the hacker, so they are already - if you like - pre-mixed. Tracing them back will probably just lead you to other thefts, but not to klee's coins. Mixing breaks the connection.

Anyone using bitmixer in the future will probably be getting chunks of klee's stolen coins. And so on.

In bitmixer's own thread, the owner is talking about disposing of their dirty coins by selling them on an exchange and buying back clean coins, with no traces to thefts bitmixer assisted. So again, bitmixers criminal intents and that they provide a money laundering service is pretty clear.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
539 at https://blockchain.info/address/14DZ3Yjb39sDTMwKd19Ly4PK15BKZfLXWZ is now standing here after lots of small distribution in each Tx => https://blockchain.info/address/1NyhkPzBNVGHU7URt9qL1M4Hb34EeqYry3

But why is he spreading this into small ?

The hacker has already been given new bitcoins by bitmixer.

These are the original stolen coins still going through bitmixer's mixer and being split into smaller parts. It's a slow process because after each split it needs to wait for confirmations. Which is probably one of the good reasons for 10 minute block times Cheesy

If you refresh that page on blockchain in another hour or so, it'll have been split once or twice more.

You can tell it's all scripted, as each split happens at either 02, 03 or 04 seconds into a new minute.

The time needs to be more random, so it doesn't look scripted. I'm sure bitmixer will be sending me a tip for pointing out a way to improve their code Cheesy

N.B. ^ That is a joke, don't bother thx

Oh I see !!! Is it possible to trace back from other addresses from https://blockchain.info/address/1EK1g5x9hmMN36G2PiXsWj2Smo4uzD35vm ?

Moreover, a fixed payment is required to Bitmixer as they said themself said. Can this lead us somewhere ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
someone know what it means?

Please, send email here
1) Ycipgt!Rctukhcn@Dggvjqxgp#Hkfgnkq$Iockn%& - it u Gmail pass

I think google recently added a feature where the IP address from where the account was accessed is logged.

This probably should be the link to take you there.
https://security.google.com/settings/security/activity?pli=1
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Wow, how is this even allowed by bitmixer.io? They know it's stolen coins so why are they participating in this crime
539 at https://blockchain.info/address/14DZ3Yjb39sDTMwKd19Ly4PK15BKZfLXWZ is now standing here after lots of small distribution in each Tx => https://blockchain.info/address/1NyhkPzBNVGHU7URt9qL1M4Hb34EeqYry3

But why is he spreading this into small ?

The hacker has already been given new bitcoins by bitmixer.

These are the original stolen coins still going through bitmixer's mixer and being split into smaller parts. It's a slow process because after each split it needs to wait for confirmations. Which is probably one of the good reasons for 10 minute block times Cheesy

If you refresh that page on blockchain in another hour or so, it'll have been split once or twice more.

You can tell it's all scripted, as each split happens at either 02, 03 or 04 seconds into a new minute.

The time needs to be more random, so it doesn't look scripted. I'm sure bitmixer will be sending me a tip for pointing out a way to improve their code Cheesy

N.B. ^ That is a joke, don't bother thx
Activity: 46
If u return 90% fund within the 24 hours given time to Klee, we wont look for you... we will forget you.

Thereby u retain 10%.
To me, this is wayyy too generous.

A few of us forced a fake hardware seller to return every coin he scammed earlier this year. He had already started to sell the stolen coins. So when we nailed him, he had to buy them back for more in order to complete the refunds.

The scammer ended up out of pocket and his scam ultimately cost HIM a lot of money Cheesy

I think this should be your aim with this punk:

1. Steals coins.
2. Has a nightmare time and bad dreams.
3. Returns coins, incurring cost that leaves him out of pocket.
4. Lesson learned.

Maybe add one thing - if the scammer doesn't pay back 90% in 24 hours, either 105% back after that time or 100% back AND a long stint inside, with no mercy regarding any situation he may be in? The asshat needs to lose something other than sleep over this crime. Otherwise his pussy will be sore for a week and then he'll go back to doing it again.

lol, ultimate justice. thread?
If u return 90% fund within the 24 hours given time to Klee, we wont look for you... we will forget you.

Thereby u retain 10%.
To me, this is wayyy too generous.

A few of us forced a fake hardware seller to return every coin he scammed earlier this year. He had already started to sell the stolen coins. So when we nailed him, he had to buy them back for more in order to complete the refunds.

The scammer ended up out of pocket and his scam ultimately cost HIM a lot of money Cheesy

I think this should be your aim with this punk:

1. Steals coins.
2. Has a nightmare time and bad dreams.
3. Returns coins, incurring cost that leaves him out of pocket.
4. Lesson learned.

Maybe add one thing - if the scammer doesn't pay back 90% in 24 hours, either 105% back after that time or 100% back AND a long stint inside, with no mercy regarding any situation he may be in? The asshat needs to lose something other than sleep over this crime. Otherwise his pussy will be sore for a week and then he'll go back to doing it again.

Bonus: If it isn't returned in 24 hours, then of course, as someone suggested in the other thread, everything mentioned above AND his identity will have to be exposed.
legendary
Activity: 1498
A small heads up for you Mr. 'Hacker'.

Now u know we are close... here is a little good news for you !!!

Thereby u retain 10%.

But, if u dont, we'll use that 10% to go for the law enforcement to find u with the information we have.

It is your call. 24 hours. Thank You !!!

hey mr hacker,

look we even got this guy speaking on everyones behalf

u better be sooper scared now brah

right brah?

brah?

brah.....

he is the one who found him brah  Kiss
Activity: 46

Thereby u retain 10%.

But, if u dont, we'll use that 10% to go for the law enforcement to find u with the information we have.

hey mr hacker,

look we even got this guy speaking on everyones behalf

u better be sooper scared now brah

right brah?

brah?

brah.....
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

Thereby u retain 10%.

legendary

Please, send email here

Did you remembered this pass or copy/paste?

Great news that you  have some of BTC back. Still 2/3 missing though.

copy/paste
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

Please, send email here

Did you remembered this pass or copy/paste?

Great news that you  have some of BTC back. Still 2/3 missing though.

legendary
It was the gmail pwd he stole from me - only he could know this so he used it as proof he was serious

What - was the gmail password also on the compromised dropbox account!?
Or did he hack more than just your dropbox account?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
It was the gmail pwd he stole from me - only he could know this so he used it as proof he was serious

What - was the gmail password also on the compromised dropbox account!?
Or did he hack more than just your dropbox account?
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: