Pages:
Author

Topic: I was hacked (1170btc stolen) - 500btc max BOUNTY - page 7. (Read 35618 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
I don think bitmixer will release any info unless the department want from them

else it will just broke thier business .

Given the amount of BTC lost in current market value, if they dont release information, their will probably be departmental move.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

I don't think anyone else would look at bitmixer any differently if they gave up those details.  They are doing the right thing in this instance.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
I got in my watch up a scare attempt, a user I don't know with a V mask sent this:

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

EDIT: Maybe I know him, I will investigate some more in case it was a false alarm
False alarm.

Rocket was wrong unfortunately, GoDaddy is irrelevant.

We have some other clues though, the hunt will continue. I have my machines to be analysed by forensic experts, I formatted iMac but TimeMachines have everything!

I gather more people who have lost money like this so we will coordinate our efforts..

klee, is there any clear evidence how the hack was done?
Not yet - biggest chance are either from FB or dropbox.

Tonight I will be not available here, tomorrow I will try to write a thorough report on what happened etc

klee, please also provide wheather or not You used 2FA on Dropbox

Even with the 2FA you can get his coin back ?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I got in my watch up a scare attempt, a user I don't know with a V mask sent this:

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

EDIT: Maybe I know him, I will investigate some more in case it was a false alarm
False alarm.

We have some other clues though, the hunt will continue. I have my machines to be analysed by forensic experts, I formatted iMac but TimeMachines have everything!

I gather more people who have lost money like this so we will coordinate our efforts..

Tonight I will be not available here, tomorrow I will try to write a thorough report on what happened etc

klee, please also provide wheather or not You used 2FA on Dropbox
Activity: 826
I'd like to understand how this man got back around 500btc... Huh Or did i misread something

The hacker went cold feet, and wanted Klee to stop the manhunt. So hacker reckoned to make do with 500 BTC to save his back.

It seems a bit odd though. Going through all that trouble them resolving about half amount to send back.

Like if they have that much then wouldnt they just lay low regardless and bitcoin being in a cold storage?
Activity: 826
so someone resolved and found this missing btc?

thats some crazy shit..
legendary
Activity: 966
@klee look at your Twitter private messages  Wink

I've sent a message to you some days ago and maybe there's the key of everything.

Does anyone have a followup on what happened with this post?
Maybe this is the new lead?
I also don't understand why klee hasn't said a single world to this reply, maybe he didn't notice it?
or maybe you didn't noticed that klee's not here tonight

+Lie detector isn't really a good Idea , because its not fool proof and we can't really say if hacker is that close to klee [although there is a possibility that he might be]

Oh yep i didn't notice that  Roll Eyes hope he did check these twitter PMs and maybe had found something important there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

I've sent a message to you some days ago and maybe there's the key of everything.

I also don't understand why klee hasn't said a single world to this reply, maybe he didn't notice it?
or maybe you didn't noticed that klee's not here tonight

+Lie detector isn't really a good Idea , because its not fool proof and we can't really say if hacker is that close to klee [although there is a possibility that he might be]

Activity: 318

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
If my freind asked me too, I would love to take it to find out in our groups who betrayed, who, I have no problem being asked to take one and its not hard to find a lie detector professional if you have the money to do it.
A lie detector test is not 100% accurate.  If you are innocent and take it, there is some chance that it will say 'guilty'.  If the actual author of the hack was someone outside the tested group, you may be the only one who got flagged as 'guilty'.  What would happen then?
Activity: 112
where do you get a lie detector test from ?
Is bestbuy or alda having a sale on them ?

i actually believe that you believe you would really do that if you were in Klee's shoes.

seems like a great way to lose all ya friends.

I suspect someone put a keylogger in yoour machine somehow with an attachment or manually.  you should give all people in ur circle a lie detector test, this is one way, that you will get ur btc back fast.  If they are not willing to take, the ones that understand will take the test as this is alot of money, if they are defensive then you will know who are the cultprits.

If my freind asked me too, I would love to take it to find out in our groups who betrayed, who, I have no problem being asked to take one and its not hard to find a lie detector professional if you have the money to do it.

Well, if it would be only you in KLee's group, then yes.
But, there will always be individuals who take it the wrong way when someone dont trust them.
Life is that complicated at times
Activity: 364

i actually believe that you believe you would really do that if you were in Klee's shoes.

I suspect someone put a keylogger in yoour machine somehow with an attachment or manually.  you should give all people in ur circle a lie detector test, this is one way, that you will get ur btc back fast.  If they are not willing to take, the ones that understand will take the test as this is alot of money, if they are defensive then you will know who are the cultprits.

legendary
Activity: 966

I'd like to understand how this man got back around 500btc... Huh Or did i misread something

The hacker went cold feet, and wanted Klee to stop the manhunt. So hacker reckoned to make do with 500 BTC to save his back.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1498

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

False alarm.

Activity: 80

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

False alarm.

Pages:
Jump to: