Pages:
Author

Topic: I was hacked (1170btc stolen) - 500btc max BOUNTY - page 8. (Read 35618 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I got in my watch up a scare attempt, a user I don't know with a V mask sent this:

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

EDIT: Maybe I know him, I will investigate some more in case it was a false alarm
False alarm.

Rocket was wrong unfortunately, GoDaddy is irrelevant.

We have some other clues though, the hunt will continue. I have my machines to be analysed by forensic experts, I formatted iMac but TimeMachines have everything!

I gather more people who have lost money like this so we will coordinate our efforts..
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
How does bitmixer works? How can it give the info? Can you specify?
it's simple. you send them coins, they take a small fee and send you fresh coins from
their pool to a different address of your choosing.  so there is no link between your old
coins and the new ones
... except the logs that bitmixer may choose to keep, and may turn over to the FBI, or to a friendly blackmailer near you ...

[ But of course they will never do that. They say that bitcoin is great, so they must be honest brave people. ]
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
@klee look at your Twitter private messages  Wink

I've sent a message to you some days ago and maybe there's the key of everything.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
I got in my watch up a scare attempt, a user I don't know with a V mask sent this:

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

EDIT: Maybe I know him, I will investigate some more in case it was a false alarm

Your gmail and dropbox hack very strongly indicates that u know him/her. Unless bitmixer releases some info, it is difficult to trace him through blockchain analysis. But, I think, this quote has some significance...

Kindly,
        MZ

it's simple. you send them coins, they take a small fee and send you fresh coins from
their pool to a different address of your choosing.  so there is no link between your old
coins and the new ones.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

Your gmail and dropbox hack very strongly indicates that u know him/her. Unless bitmixer releases some info, it is difficult to trace him through blockchain analysis. But, I think, this quote has some significance...

Kindly,
        MZ
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
OK.  I am chilled out.  You take it from here.  You can start with post #382.

Never mind, someone else got it.
legendary
Activity: 966

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

It may even be the thief trying to make you confused maybe?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Just read all of this thread, sick to the stomach this happened to you. Amazing community in helping track this hacker down. Hope you get every BTC back.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Even if he returns 90% or 105%, we'd still like his identity. A crime is a crime. An example needs to be made.
So true.   
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003
Even if he returns 90% or 105%, we'd still like his identity. A crime is a crime. An example needs to be made.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
following some of the small transaction on blockchain tree chart... I found some of the stolen coins ended up in this wallet with a balance of 1000 btc now..

16/7/14 1KByfxNqAsJ7TaYCGSTTj3CSoqQYHTitPo
1000btc

https://blockchain.info/address/1KByfxNqAsJ7TaYCGSTTj3CSoqQYHTitPo?sort=0

Can u please show us the link between this and the stolen coins with blockchain analysis ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Maybe close one thread or merge!!
Activity: 157
I got in my watch up a scare attempt, a user I don't know with a V mask

what does that mean?  it's hard to understand
legendary
Activity: 1498

Hey andro
How u doing?

his number is xxxxxx

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
Please read the entire thread, specifically those posts about how the mixer works and you will discover why tracing those transactions is a waste of your time and ours when you post about it.
Activity: 212
following some of the small transaction on blockchain tree chart... I found some of the stolen coins ended up in this wallet with a balance of 1000 btc now..

16/7/14 1KByfxNqAsJ7TaYCGSTTj3CSoqQYHTitPo
1000btc

https://blockchain.info/address/1KByfxNqAsJ7TaYCGSTTj3CSoqQYHTitPo?sort=0
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
While I understand the desire to end the shenanigans and recover most of the property as quickly as possible, what kind of message would it send to others to reward the looter with 10%?  

What do you expect? Take a walk in Klee's shoes, and ask yourself what you might be able to live with. I assure you, standing ground on principles is not the top priority here.

It's like when kidnappers make a ransom demand and you're supposed to answer, "we don't negotiate." Right.... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
If u return 90% fund within the 24 hours given time to Klee, we wont look for you... we will forget you.

Thereby u retain 10%.

Can you tell me why you think he deserves even a single satoshi? Keeping 10% is an amount more than most people's salary, before tax.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't really come from outer space.
I think this should be your aim with this punk:

1. Steals coins.
2. Has a nightmare time and bad dreams.
3. Returns coins, incurring cost that leaves him out of pocket.
4. Lesson learned.

Give him 10% and step 4 is not going to happen.

100% agree with this.  The hooligan stole kLee's property.  While I understand the desire to end the shenanigans and recover most of the property as quickly as possible, what kind of message would it send to others to reward the looter with 10%?  

Ultimately, it's kLee's decision, and I do wish him the best.
Pages:
Jump to: