Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 2. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I anticipate explain in crystalise designation the drawing you are seeking to whitewash hither. Truthfully, I would never explain reason any humans would move ahead on dumping their alts at a extremely scummy minimal cost as an alternative of keeping and having restraint representing the cost to rise or uncertain when marketplace reclaims.These fix of patient investors adds in no little measurement to the marketplace shape.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!

Sometimes its ain't easy doing it but I was determined and it really paid off very well in fact my btc I was holding was the biggest of it all but it will only take a determined mind to hold during the bear market
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
This is your assertiveness. ADA is great to keep for 2 years with your turn. But this is a speculative market, I will cut losses depending on the case and trend if noticed. In other words, I will hold or will trade depending on the shape of the market. I will not tolerate silently to make everything like a garbage store. Lol Smiley)
copper member
Activity: 210
I see no point in selling altcoins for several cents as well, but people are likely to panic really fast. Due to the current market conditions, they are unable to wait for a little while and dumping all their coins for no money actually.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
If you hold good altcoin then you should never sell on loss
Why not?  What if he badly needs a cash ? Selling at a loss is acceptable if you have a valid reason and besides even good altcoins do also drops . there are no crypto coins that are exempted on the market fluctuations .

if your altcoin is not good then you should sell that.
Huh ?  Bad coins can also pump so i wont suggest selling them as early as possible .  you should atleast hodl them for a longer time . when the market pumps but if those coins are still the same then its safe to say that they are totally worthless .
Activity: 318
When joining in a cryptomarket you must know the consequences whether its goin to be a profit or a loss for you, because crypto is all about patience but if the alt I hold is losing its value, I will definitely sell it immediately rather than losing it completely. In this case to avoid being at this risk you might join in a project which can offer you profit and not loss like the dencoin which has a great potential for every investor to have a good profit.
Activity: 560
Wow your commitment is so much strong that it I wish also inspires others who are risking their investment by selling off their coins for peanuts. In general, the people in the crypto market advice others to hodl, hodl and hodl until their coins rise in price they expect. But in fact it turns out that they are the ones to clear their holdings fearing further loss. But I suggest involving in day to day trade to cut losses.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
If you hold good altcoin then you should never sell on loss but if your altcoin is not good then you should sell that. Also if you are an expert then you may move to another currency from where you may make good profit before the coin you are holding.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

Yes you are right position here. Everybody knows it that you explain here but maximum of our patience are too little and our investment also so little so that we always think if we invest 1 BTC we will income atleast .5BTC. So when we see coin price going down we sell all our investment as market is very unpredictable. But if we think for long term we should hold in bad situation.
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO

Everyone has their own strategy trading, but their should be risk and reward strategy to follow , for me i set a stop lose and relax, i can sell in lose and buy again in lower price to increase the amount I hold. This cant be sell in loss. one more thing you cant call the one who sell Bitches this is a free market you are you the one who control. every one free with what he  do. thank you.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Sometimes you need to sell at loss to recover your profit! This is not the right decision I think! Because if you want to sell your alts only in profit, then you may face a huge loss too! Because we don't know which coin will be dead or scam! If you continue to hold a dumping coin, then you may not be seen any pump there too! So, be careful!
Activity: 112
Crypto is all about patience but if the alt I hold is losing its value, I will rather sell immediately rather than losing completely. I have withheld some coins when I felt i shouldn't sell for loss, now the project is no more and the coin is worthless.
Activity: 406
You will rather lose totally if you safe your altcoin till cemetery who will help you to sell when you are in cemetery is better and my advice is for you to sell whenever yoi need your money
Activity: 495
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
that feeling bro.. but i would rather change to cash even it's at loss..that's for those altcoins that has been abandoned by their devs  Grin Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Holding is good and for me is the best idea, selling off due to the current market situation is not a good idea, all these altcoins can turn to real lambo in years to come.
Holding might be good but if the coin is a shit coin then you will be more loser as long as you will hold the more loser you will be. So for long time investment you should hold good altcoin.

totally agreed! we will never see such a parabolic rise of every shitcoin like we have seen by the end of 2017. holding coins with development, ideas and a community behind are good for longterm. all other shit: sell as long as anyone is buying that shit
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is not the right thing to do. You should sell your alts if you feel that cryptocurrency market are going into bear stage. It will be the right decision.
Activity: 448
I am sure that all projects that are not fraudulent, in the future will still be successful, since each coin finds its niche where it is in demand in society.  We are still only at the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency world, and therefore we are now going through the method of mistakes and victories.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Holding is good and for me is the best idea, selling off due to the current market situation is not a good idea, all these altcoins can turn to real lambo in years to come.
Holding might be good but if the coin is a shit coin then you will be more loser as long as you will hold the more loser you will be. So for long time investment you should hold good altcoin.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
It is not the prepossessing design not to deal your alts and create profits. It is greater to commerce with them and create profiteven on a bearish marketplace. The additional choice is inactivity representing age to regain and any of them won`t regain.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Representing confident, they were not hit simply so reason should I deal it stingily. Everybody understands the marketplace is consume and we are each inactivity patiently representing the foliate lightness so what is the require representing me to deal at a release. We are each inactivity representing the greater times.
Pages:
Jump to: