Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never sell my Alts for loss: Prefer to take them to the cemetery! - page 6. (Read 3727 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I got your point dude. But be business minded your plan is the road going to loss. Have another good plan aside from lazy investment. You know that crypto is non consistent so there is a big possibility that time comes that your coin value is lower that value when you buy it so clearly it is classified as loss. Make sense perform trading.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
You are in fact shilling for Cardano. Howeverx initially people thought it a scam while it has been one of the most talked coin for a while. I think it's good to have some ADA on the portfolio although I don't have. I have mostly invested in privacy coins and some other low cap coin which I'm expecting to give a better after the BTC bull.
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
You are certified long term crypto holder, and yes you should not sell your alts for loss, it is better to hold for now because in the next year or two, surely the market will bullish you will be millionaire someday.
Patience waiting for high prices will produce wealth. That opinion must be given to people who are patient and don't panic when prices go down, because why sell it if you have to lose. It's better to HODL as long as possible while waiting for prices to rise.
I am happy with that opinion, because trust does not change when prices go down, and still believes that crypto will one day be very expensive and a place where investors save money, because clear profits will occur.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
As long as I live live I will not sell my Alts at a loss.
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!
I primarily hold Cardano!
I go with the same principal. I know it is not rational, normally a person would limit the losses, but with the crypto you never know, baby in two years the price will go up up up!
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
It is a shame that Bitches are selling: These bitches can’t see 2 years from NOW: Booming!

To allow the losses grow is bad strategy anyway. Before the buying of any assets you need to estimate both the profit and loss.
Activity: 458

There are some coin that worth selling at loss because even if you give them 20 years, they will only become worse and nothing will come out from it. Since you are holding cardano then you are holding one of the best in crypto world.
Activity: 448

I was about commenting on the kind of coin you hold because this ideology will only work for good coins with strong fundamentals. Then I saw Cardano which is equally good. Crypto is here to stay for a long time and sooner or later, adoption will increase
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
My principle for cryptocurrency is not to fall in love with any cryptocurrency including the boss bitcoin. I will trade with them and sell them as soon as i have made profit. No love for any alts. Once beaten twice shy, wont let my past experience repeat itself
Activity: 546
If you believe that your coin will give you a good profit then it was worth it to hold cardano is one of good project that is was worth it, it os better to wait than never patience is the only key here in crypto for every dump there will always be pump so there is jothing to worry about regarding on it just hold until it became a good value.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

Well thus your personal conviction but for me, I'm not gonna hold on to any altcoins which has no specific purpose to contribute to the crypto ecosystem. Such coins have no potential future value even if the crypto market becomes very successful.  It is a bad idea to hold altcoins with no good potential of becoming the next Bitcoin.
Activity: 276
Hahahaha.. This is the funniest topic I have come across today. You prefer to take them to the cemetery? Lol. Most people do not sell at loss because they want to, but they just lost interest in the project or need to raise funds urgently. Your reasons for holding till you see profit differs from others. So, don't call names cos of that, or think you are better.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
You won't have a choice when you start seeing that the coins and tokens you holding unto are not what the seem to be ,my advice is you should hold unto very good altcoins and tokens to avoid any let down in the future
Holding till the nice profit is not a bad idea especially in the bear market. But there is another possible case for holders. Sometimes, bad market conditions can go more than years.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
as we recognise that in the planet of cryptocurrency we have to be capable to cope with our crypto assets property good. close to examining the marketplace cost we buoy select the equitable age to deal or purchase crypto. we buoy keep off the large releases and desire move the profits.
Activity: 53
Good hold cool it and equanimity. Now bitcoin or whatever altcoin are yet on downtrend so each we require to achieve is mastery and save it representing a greater forthcoming.It have in mind that aloof wait trough the equitable age to deal it as whether you deal it now representing confident you desire aloof lost it.Those humans who achieve scare marketing doesnt associated hither.They desire aloof concern the marketplace many and aggravate the condition.
Activity: 61
This is what cryptocurrency is each almost. It is decentralised and no person get control on anybody on what to achieve with his currency. That is your rise and i marvel at you representing your regulation on the other hand thither are humans who are extremely contradictory with your thought. It possibly great representing you that you desire mastery your currency or not, no person buoy actually separate, just age understands.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Well, it is quite risky to hold any altcoin for a long term, but currently it is not the best time to sell them if you are already holding them 1 year+ in case they are from top 20 CMC.
The risk is high if its a shitcoin, but cardano is not and there's a chance for this coin to pump high. Right now is still a good entry to buy because its recovering, and if we hit a good price again try to sell. I will never sell my coins at a big loss, aside from cut loss level. I see good coins that are able to pump again after the bear market, its the start again.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
You should not be so psychotic, the cryptocurrency marketplace is a economic gamey, no general public. Should all the more break release. Whether you act towards Bitcoin similar this, I cohere, on the other hand representing additional currency, the danger ballplayer be bigger. No require to act cash.
Activity: 1078
Well, it is quite risky to hold any altcoin for a long term, but currently it is not the best time to sell them if you are already holding them 1 year+ in case they are from top 20 CMC.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
Many tokens that I decided to hold since, at first glance, the projects were successful.  Now the price of the data token is low and different from the one that was at the first exit on the stock exchange.  Selling now does not make sense to me.  As with your case, I'd rather wait for high prices or otherwise their complete loss.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
You won't have a choice when you start seeing that the coins and tokens you holding unto are not what the seem to be ,my advice is you should hold unto very good altcoins and tokens to avoid any let down in the future
Pages:
Jump to: