Pages:
Author

Topic: IBM DPS-4KW PSU (Dual DPS-2000BB) Breakout Boards and Packages!!! - page 5. (Read 20178 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 500
sideplates have been finalized, just waiting for production and shipping at this time.  I'll have the details of getting the initial batch out to pre-existing 4K customers in the coming week or so.

Nice work! do you sell only the adapter or you have the 2000W psu to?

u can buy them form finsky as a ready to go package , i.e 2x psus , 1x breakout board , power cables , and pci-e cables all in one shot
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
sideplates have been finalized, just waiting for production and shipping at this time.  I'll have the details of getting the initial batch out to pre-existing 4K customers in the coming week or so.

Nice work! do you sell only the adapter or you have the 2000W psu to?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Have you given up on the sideplates?  I see your last post on Mar 18 hoping for an update soon from your machinist.

i am a machinist myself so maybe me and finsky can get together and make something happen with the sideplates

i used zipties on mine and they hold the fans on perfectly , it is a lil tricky as u have to get the zipties just right if u want the psu to sit perfectly flat so u can stack them though 
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Have you given up on the sideplates?  I see your last post on Mar 18 hoping for an update soon from your machinist.
theese packages are well worth buying over the 2880 packages , first one up and running on 277vac power
legendary
24" PCIe cables back in stock, packages are all up for sale.
legendary
I have added pictures, and updated some pricing.  No longer need the extra $5 for early-rev PSU's, I have found a reliable source of either revision at the same price for the time being.  I'm hoping to have the 24" PCIe cables in hand sometime next week, will update.
legendary
PM'd, you'd be best ordering through J4bberwock in the EU.  Shipping costs outside North America are just not very reasonable from here.

Side plate plans are with a new machinist (from BitcoinTalk) and I hope to get an update on them soon!
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Hello,

I am interested in:

The "Triple A Package" - $220
Everything required but fans to power 3x Antminer S7's. EDIT: Newer batches (8+) of S7's draw approx. 1300W DC.  Will be running PSU's @ near 100% load, and will require significant cooling.  Reducing load would be recommended for longevity of PSU's.
 - 1x Standard 4K Breakout Board
 - 2x DPS-2000 PSU's
 - 30x 24" PCIe cables
 - 2x C19-C20 cables

How much are S&H to Serbia?

Thanks
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Any luck on the side plates? I need a few ASAP.

Thanks.
legendary
Just ran out of stock of 24" PCIe cables, more on order.  Lead time probably 2 weeks.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
order placed and payment sent
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
A very frustrating and long-awaited dead end for the side panels.  Machinist backed out, I am now actively looking for a sheetmetal fabricator with laser-cutting or water cutting equipment.  PM me if you have any leads in North America.

I may be able to help.  PM me if you have no one else.

-Optim
I think Prelude had mentionned to PM him about it.
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
I just ended up using a bunch of zip ties to strap the fan to the side of the two power supplies.  They shift and wiggle a bit, but as long as I don't touch them or move them around too much they're fine.
legendary
A very frustrating and long-awaited dead end for the side panels.  Machinist backed out, I am now actively looking for a sheetmetal fabricator with laser-cutting or water cutting equipment.  PM me if you have any leads in North America.
Pm'ed sent for an order.

i also forgot to ask you if you found a source yet for fans
legendary
Please be aware!!! There is someone trying to impersonate me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=769932

Please leave neg-rep.  I will get a real price together for you later on this evening alo.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
PSU's & Package prices reduced, cost gone down a bit.  May have a source for better-priced 24" PCIe cables which will bring costs down significantly.

Good evening Finksy,
I am interested in these package deals, are these the new prices or are they different?

"The "Double A (Antminer/Avalon)" Package - $195
Enough to power 2x Antminer S7's for as cheap as possible
 - 1x 2880W PSU
 - 1x Breakout board
 - 20x 24" PCIe cables
 - 1x C19-C20 Cable",

and also this deal,

"The "Triple A Package" - $220
Everything required but fans to power 3x Antminer S7's. EDIT: Newer batches (8+) of S7's draw approx. 1300W DC.  Will be running PSU's @ near 100% load, and will require significant cooling.  Reducing load would be recommended for longevity of PSU's.
 - 1x Standard 4K Breakout Board
 - 2x DPS-2000 PSU's
 - 30x 24" PCIe cables
 - 2x C19-C20 cables
For Voltage adjustment, Voltmeter & Early-Rev PSU's, add $20),

Are these available at this time? Please let me know if plugging them at the wall NEMA 5-20P is available and thank you.

alobodys
Pages:
Jump to: