Pages:
Author

Topic: IBM DPS-4KW PSU (Dual DPS-2000BB) Breakout Boards and Packages!!! - page 8. (Read 20178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Very nice! May I ask why the older revision PSUs fetch a slightly higher price?
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
Can we see a picture of this setup? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
No, unfortunately J4bberwock has mentioned that voltage control is not possible on the 2880/2980W IBM PSU's.  PM'd you back, thank you
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ordered a package today.   Money sent FINKSY.  This board is sweet, also will be wanting some FAN mounts when they're available.  I'm sure I'll be back for more of these boards.  Will there be an option to change the voltage for the 2980 PSU in the future?
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Definitely interested.  Will PM you for more details.
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Good stuff! payment sent for 2 boards w/ adj. voltmeters  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Please see here for IBM 2880W PSU Packages: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ibm-2880w-psubreakout-boards-new-package-deals-for-t9s9-a7-966135

Please note, at this time I am unable to source dependable DPS-2000BB PSU's.  I can sell breakout boards and packages without PSU's, but until the market gets more units available I can't rely on having them available when orders are placed.

Please see here for GPU rig powering packages with all adapters necessary to run rigs off these PSU's!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/server-psu-powered-gpu-rig-packages-picos-risers-adapter-cables-etc-1864539

I am happy to finally start offering for sale J4bberwock's dual DPS-2000BB, IBM 4K PSU packages and breakout boards for North America.  As always, pricing will be the same as J4bberwock's on the boards. Sideplates and hardware now available for purchase separately, but are also included in price of breakout boards and PSU packages.

PACKAGE DEALS

Standard 4K Package - $240

- 1x Standard 4K Breakout Board
 - 2x DPS-2000 PSU's
 - 16x 24" PCIe cables
 - 1x Steel sideplate and hardware for mounting fans
 - 2x 120mm hydraulic bearing 180CFM fans
Order components without PSU's for $135
For Voltage adjustment, Voltmeter & Early-Rev PSU's, add $11)

The "Triple A Package" - $285

- 2x DPS-2000 PSU's
 - 30x 24" PCIe cables
 - 2x C19 power cables of choice (see below for stock)
Order components without PSU's for $190

The "Deluxe 4K" Package - $305

Enough cables to fill board, mixing and matching lengths for flexibility
 - 2x DPS-2000 PSU's
 - 15x 24" PCIe cables
 - 15x 36" HQ PCIe cables
 - 2x C19 power cables of choice (see below for stock)
Order components without PSU's for $205

The "Big Momma" 8KW Package - $720
(Add a 50A circuit and go big, with PDU included for clean, simple & safe install)
 - 4x DPS-2000 PSU's
 - 2x Standard 4K Breakout Boards
 - 2x Steel sideplates and hardware for mounting fans
 - 1x 50A 4-port PDU with 15A breakers for each circuit (40A continuous)
 - 30x 24" PCIe cables
 - 30x 36" Deluxe PCIe cables
 - 4x C19 power cables of choice (see below for stock)
 - 4x 120mm hydraulic bearing 180CFM fans
Order components without PSU's for $500
For Voltage adjustment, Voltmeter & Early-Rev PSU's, add $22)

NOTE: 120mm fans are notnow included in packages, and are required to cool PSU's.  Each 4k (dual DPS-2000) PSU setup with board will require 2x 120mm fans with suggested min airflow of 140 CFM to be able to use full rated output of PSU's. The fans supplied are 120x38mm with approximately 180CFM of airflow, and are approximately 50-55dB.  If you are interested in a quieter setup, I can price packages out without the fans and you can source your own.

Individual pricing
Note: Bulk pricing is available, please contact me.

DPS-4K Breakout board, including steel sideplate and hardware for fan mounting: $75
-Adjustable voltage and voltmeter option: $11

Individual steel sideplates and hardware for mounting fans (8x #8 machine screws, 8x #8 washers, 8x #8 nuts): $18

120mm 180CFM hydraulic-bearing case fans - $12 each

DPS-2000BB PSU (refurbished):  Includes ground shipping in the US (Please request early-revision PSU's if you require voltage adjustment feature)  Currently out of stock and unable to find stable supply

I can supply PCI cables in two different configurations:

-36" Deluxe, high quality 16awg PCIe cables made in USA - $4.40 each (IN STOCK)

-24" standard 16 AWG cables - $2.50 each

C19 to C20 cables (14awg) - $12 each  

C19 to NEMA 5-15P (14awg) - $12

C19 to NEMA 6-20P (12awg) - $12

40A continuous-rated PDU (requires 50A circuit): $120

24A continuous-rated PDU (requires 30A circuit): $60

60A 3-Phase Delta current-monitored PDU with remote access: $400

LEASING CONTRACTS

I have started to offer leasing packages for use in approved Data Centre/Co-locations.  This can be beneficial for many reasons:

-Less upfront capital required, allowing more to be spent on additional mining hardware which can offset much or all of the cost of the lease

-Limits risk and cost of equipment failure, and associated down time due to failures

-Saves shipping costs for heavy PSU's to and from hosting location for duration of your contract

-No equipment depreciation

-Helps eliminate ownership problems associated with Group Buys, when more than 1 member shares purchase price of PSU to host together

-All maintenance, replacement, shipping, setup, and lost revenue from down-time due to PSU failure is my responsibility

Please contact me for details.

Shipping prices will be estimated as follows:

CANADA
1-10 boards -$10
11-20 boards  -$15

USA
Shipping with tracking (from Canada)

1-3 boards     -$15
4-7 boards     -$20  
8-20 boards   -$25  
Insurance is additional, and is tied to shipment value.

Shipping for orders with Cables, PDU's or PSU's will be calculated individually, to make sure you are getting the best rate.  All prices are in USD. I am willing to accept escrow through OGNasty, and can also do Paypal but buyer will be responsible for covering costs of either services (4% added to paypal, OG charges 1% for escrow).

Each package of PSU, breakout board & 10x PCI cables is approximately 16 lbs.  Shipping to most of USA is approximately $30 for 15 Lbs, $50 for 30 Lbs, $65 for 45 lbs

The BTC address for all non-escrow breakout board orders is here: 1GWQYCv22cAikgTgT1zFuAmsJ9fFqq9TXf
I will not PM you asking for payments to any other address, so beware of F1nksy, Fink5y, or whatever scammy names might pop up.   Wink

Pages:
Jump to: