Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 11. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team?
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Well thats an interesting project! Finally one that really solves the problem. Cant wait till it hits the exchanges. Keep the good work guys
Activity: 184
I have checked this project and I think your solution is really what we need in this era. Also great team is working here and I hope soon we will see FIC on top 
copper member
Activity: 24
Bonds on Blockchain.
What are the dates of the ICO? How many rounds do you plan? 

We have already reached our soft cap. The public sale started on April 16th and will conclude on May 15th or once the hard cap is reached. During the public sale, there will be no bonus and no minimum investment amount. Now, you can join the Public Sale.
Activity: 38
"I like the idea of your project. I'm happy to found this threat  Smiley
Hope the project will more and more succeed"
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important...
I found only this infotmation:
30% reserves (locked)
20% team (locked)
for which the reserves will be used and when?
Activity: 194
What are the dates of the ICO? How many rounds do you plan? 
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important...
Activity: 217
Very nice and unique project. I can't wait to see its implementation soon. Good luck great team Cool
Activity: 131
A wonderful project, I like how your team works and especially I liked your site - bright and beautiful. I wish rapid development of the project 
Activity: 205
FIC sounds like a very ambitious project. Although there are competitors. We will see how it develops
Activity: 181
the market for blockchain technologies has long need a project of this level and innovation. The developers have put serious tasks and ways to solve them   
Activity: 187
A good idea, a strong team - there are all chances for successful development of the project 
Activity: 213
The project offers a solution to the real problem. And I wish the team success in implementing the plan
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
dont have program bounty ?
Activity: 214
FIC network looks veeeery interesting, looks like this will be first ico that i want to invest
Activity: 144
This is a really great project for the future, one of the best investment of 2018
Activity: 216
I see many opportunities for this project. I'm glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good products in the field of the block chain!
Activity: 208
Tell me, are you registered officially? if so, where? will there be any geographical restrictions in using your platform?
Activity: 153
At the moment this is one of the most impressive ICO I've seen in recent times  
Pages:
Jump to: