Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 12. (Read 2241 times)

copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Bonds on Blockchain.
Today, we are proud to announce that we are ahead of schedule in every area of development!

☑️ Mainnet to be launched June 2018
☑️ ERC-20 token issuance can be skipped
☑️ Pre-sale is extended until May 15

Learn more in our FIC Story on Medium!
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
I think this project will be successful because of the professional team and experienced advisors 
Activity: 149
A good project, I think it will be popular and therefore the price of the token will grow and we will all be able to benefit. If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises
Activity: 201
I was reading the whitepaper and It seems to have an interesting business plan. It could be a good investiment
Activity: 228
I am amazed by the FIC team. We can see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. Good Luck to this project Cool
Activity: 162
Can you guarantee any price growth when the trading starts?
Activity: 322
Issue and invest in fixed income assets using cryptography.
Activity: 218
a new promising project! hopefully this project will provide something new in the world of crypto. good luck
Activity: 220
Hi. How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth, thx in advance for the explanation
Activity: 156
Hi topic's admin and dev team.
I'm very interested the technology and the concept behind the token, and I'm concerned to invest. How Fic can compete with other tokens?
What's strategy/plan do you have to push the value to the top?
Activity: 225
I very like your project. Very solid approach u have guys. Like a lot of other people asking... Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors? 
Activity: 238
FIC network has lots of potential to show to the crowd. I hope that the great team working on this project will continue to make their best and continue striving for success and better progress of the project.
copper member
Bonds on Blockchain.
Can speak to Marketing Manager at FIC?

You can email us at ficnetwork at factury.co.
Activity: 88
Can speak to Marketing Manager at FIC?
Activity: 148
I am just wondering whether this is the first time ever someone is going for bonds on the blockchain? Do you have any competitors?
Activity: 233
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?
Activity: 88
I'm excited.. Lots of hype for this one. Your team is doing great work
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
The Alternative to Masternodes: FIC Network

There’s a new Cryptocurrency project making its way through social media as the best thing since masternodes. FIC Network, for those unfamiliar, aims to revolutionize the fixed income markets through blockchain technology, bringing a wave of new and exciting investment opportunities for cryptocurrency investors. So what is FIC, and what does any of this have to do with masternodes?

https://themerkle.com/the-alternative-to-masternodes-fic-network/
copper member
Bonds on Blockchain.
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared…
Fortunately, FIC looks so transparent that I trust it

No doubt about that! Thanks for support!
copper member
Bonds on Blockchain.
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by FIC will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right? 

Exactly!
Pages:
Jump to: