Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 15. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 6
Haven't found the info so maybe I could ask here. Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does FIC Network differs from them? Thanks

Thanks for the question! The similar competitors would be Polymath and Blockex. We have different roadmaps and target markets though.

You could also include Salt, Genesis Vision, Fortuna, and mayyybe Stellar (though FIC is built on XLM I think)

Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team?

https://medium.com/fic-network/tech-ama-b7bb51896ed0

Looks like they're doing a technical Ask Me Anything with publishing next week. I too think semi-weekly Medium updates would be of great boost to investor confidence.

I am personally looking forward to that AMA.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have target for that?

Total supply = 633 million

Presale and Crowdsale = 316 million

So 50% will be in circulation after ICO ends.
Activity: 45
Haven't found the info so maybe I could ask here. Who if at all are your similar competitors? And how does FIC Network differs from them? Thanks

Thanks for the question! The similar competitors would be Polymath and Blockex. We have different roadmaps and target markets though.

You could also include Salt, Genesis Vision, Fortuna, and mayyybe Stellar (though FIC is built on XLM I think)

Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team?

https://medium.com/fic-network/tech-ama-b7bb51896ed0

Looks like they're doing a technical Ask Me Anything with publishing next week. I too think semi-weekly Medium updates would be of great boost to investor confidence.
Activity: 149
FIC Network is a new Blockchain infrastructure, designed to create a global crypto and fiat currency credit and fixed income financial market for all participants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
Changes to SAFT and Terms of Token Sale

Please take note that we are implementing some changes to the FIC Network SAFT agreement and Terms of Token Sale. Rest assured that the Token Generation Event (TGE) date stays the same — May 15, 2018 — and we are committed to keeping it this way. https://medium.com/fic-network/changes-to-saft-and-terms-of-token-sale-31d76577c519
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
very nice and interesting project, I like your idea
I want to ask what is the advantage of your project from another project? and what are the benefits of your project? Grin
Activity: 162
This project offers a great opportunity for passive income for token holders. Also FIC will utilize a decentralized exchange which is directly integrated within the platform
copper member
Activity: 24
Bonds on Blockchain.

Activity: 218
Activity: 220
FIC network is unlocking the ability to have your money work for you
Activity: 156
Imagine investors can turn their “HODL” into a passive revenue stream. This flexibility is something the crypto market has never seen before Cool
Activity: 225
FIC Network is a blockchain protocol that aims to give investors that ability by allowing for secondary loan market transactions and bond issuances on the blockchain.
Activity: 238
You seems to have very solid team which is great, but I am interested in the total token supply to you have target for that?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
I had doubts about the ability of a small FICNetwork team to implement such a large-scale project of colossal complexity. Also the disadvantages include the low level of hype and big bonuses.
This needs to see the follow-up progress of the team. Maybe we can first implement a debt volume to see how it is.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I had doubts about the ability of a small FICNetwork team to implement such a large-scale project of colossal complexity. Also the disadvantages include the low level of hype and big bonuses.
Activity: 148
The speed, transparency and security of blockchain is about to give the fixed income market a much needed upgrade in this day.
copper member
Bonds on Blockchain.
Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence?

Yes, we actually are doing a live YouTube AMA with our Founder and CEO Arturs Ivanovs tomorrow. Stay tuned for the time & link announcement on our Telegram, Twitter and elsewhere. Wink
Activity: 233
Any chance project team is doing a video interview with team members to boost an investor confidence?
copper member
Bonds on Blockchain.
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum amount for investing? And what currencies do you accept? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify

Thanks for your question! The minimum amount during the pre-sale is 10 ETH. There will be no minimum amount during the public sale (whitelist now open). Accepted currency: ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: