Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 13. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future
Activity: 43
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 133
Crypto currencies are operating as currencies or stocks, but there was no real fixed-income offering before FIC network has appeared.
Activity: 155
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by FIC will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right? 
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself
Activity: 214
Much needed project in the crypto space with a good team and good token economics.
Activity: 88
I have not received e-mail concerning SAFT for more than 1 day since registering KYC, but is it still time consuming?
Activity: 199
I have been waiting for this for a long time! I love the concept of bonds on the blockchain. Following your project
Activity: 205
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Activity: 146
Consider everyone who has ever benefited from a loan or has earned interest on stocks, bonds or savings accounts; these are all people and companies poised to benefit from FIC Network.
Activity: 213
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared…
Fortunately, FIC looks so transparent that I trust it
Activity: 207
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
FIC Network is currently in the middle of a token issuance and just raised its soft cap. I'll follow the news.
Activity: 193
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project? Roll Eyes
Activity: 119
The information contained in your white paper useful for every potential investor.
I would like to clarify which languages do you plan to translate it and how soon?
Activity: 195
FIC Network aims to improve upon traditional systems in the fixed income market by integrating blockchain, therefore hoping to reduce costs, operational friction and commercial risk while increasing transparency.
Activity: 198
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project
Activity: 126
Astronaut Capital, a leading cryptocurrency fund, has become an investor in the private sale token event for FIC Network. I have just read the article about it. I think it's a good reason to trust this project.
Activity: 176
Just interested where are you guys based?
Activity: 200
Tokens unsold will be burned after presale and each stage of ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: