Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 17. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
I saw this project info. I think it's a nice project. Is there have any bounty opportunity?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
FIC Network Partners with Civic Technologies

FIC Network is partnering with Civic Technologies to streamline the identification and KYC process, enhancing the FIC token sales privacy and security.

Philadelphia, PA, March 22, 2018 — Factury Inc., the company behind FIC Network, today announced a strategic partnership with Civic Technologies Inc., the company revolutionizing digital identity with its Blockchain-based technology. The partnership brings trusted, secure identity services to the token sales participants identification and enables FIC Network to streamline the identification and KYC process, enhancing the token sales privacy and security.

“Choosing Civic as our KYC provider was an easy choice as currently their ID verification technology, friendly user interfaces combined with security measures outperform the competition. At FIC Network, we are committed to perform a fully compliant token sale throughout all stages of the sale and across different jurisdictions globally and Civic is a perfect partner to cover the KYC portion of it,” said FIC Network CEO, Arturs Ivanovs.

“We are pleased to welcome FIC Network to Civic’s Partner Network. This collaboration marks another milestone for Civic’s ecosystem and for on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity verification services,” said Civic CEO, Vinny Lingham.

Civic will help enable secure sign-on based on validated user data across the FIC Network token sales process. This will help FIC Network get the information needed to be compliant with modern KYC requirements via automatic, user permissioned, extraction all the data from Passports or National ID Cards. Documents provided by participants will be validated against strict checks for authenticity including even subtle and not widely known properties of documents issued by governments across the globe. Moreover participants that scanned their ID documents for FIC Network with the Civic App will benefit from cryptographically secured digital attestations that can be reused in other projects employing Civic (e.g. other token sales).
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project in the net. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
http://swot.digrate.com/report/87cb8f67-6934-4aaa-8965-e1b540318f0d
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hey guys, check out this FIC ICO review, enjoy! Smiley  https://youtu.be/mJthikB2Cy0

Thanks!
Very intersting!
Activity: 9
Hey guys, check out this FIC ICO review, enjoy! Smiley  https://youtu.be/mJthikB2Cy0
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
Yes, the project is very promising. Bounty company planned?

Interesting too. Does bounty planned?
Activity: 21
interesting project, keep my eyes on this
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
Yes, the project is very promising. Bounty company planned?
copper member
Activity: 24
Bonds on Blockchain.
16M hard cap and an existing product. I like what I read.
Do you guys need a FR translation ?

Thanks for your interest in FIC Network! And regarding the translation, yes we might think about it. Please PM.
copper member
Bonds on Blockchain.
Bonds on Blockchain what kind of bonds do you mean? Issue and Invest in Fixed Income Assets - what ROI can we expect on such asserts?

On FIC Network, you will be able to list, buy, and sell any type of crypto or fiat fixed income financial instruments. Apart from bonds, those are loans, collateralized loan obligations, loan syndication, credit default swaps and futures. Learn more on ficnetwork.com.
copper member
Bonds on Blockchain.
What is the Token metrics?

Feel free to check out the official FIC Token page w/ all the metrics and key facts.
copper member
Bonds on Blockchain.
Will be keeping watch on this thread; are you planning to have a bounty campaign soon?

Thanks for your interest! No, the bounty campaign is not planned.
Activity: 59
Much needed project in the crypto space,with a good team and good token economics.
Picked you guys as ICO of the Day.
Activity: 11
This seems promising project. Here is an excellent Crush Crypto youtube channel review:
ICO Review: FIC Network (eFIC) - Fixed Income for Blockchain Assets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X1xJGPNNIQ
Activity: 3
What is the Token metrics?
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
I am just wondering whether this is the first time ever someone is going for bonds on the blockchain? It is surprising as it's a pretty obvious use case, but I can't remember whether there was someone doing it before you. Do you know whether there are any competitors in the space?

Not that I recall.  I know that Fortuna does derivatives.  I think maybe a couple of other platforms have potentially thought of using bonds on their project, but I do not recall any group specifically targeting bonds as their end goal.  FIC seems to be the only one that is actively cornering the secondary loan market as their primary objective and seems to have a game plan for it.

Seems be to be right. That could really give them quite an edge over others and the market is just damn huge.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Bonds on Blockchain what kind of bonds do you mean? Issue and Invest in Fixed Income Assets - what ROI can we expect on such asserts?
Activity: 3
 SmileyHi Fic Network Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks
Activity: 4
The team looks great so far. I was surprised to see Jon Chou from BeeToken on the adviser list. BeeToken was another ICO that caught my attention.

All in all, looks good so far. Keep us updated!
Pages:
Jump to: