Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] [ANN] FIC Network: Bonds on Blockchain - page 18. (Read 2241 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
16M hard cap and an existing product. I like what I read.
Do you guys need a FR translation ?

Its great that they have this product demo already. But I'm wondering why they need to raise a lot of money? That's too much already for this kind of app.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey. I liked the project, I have a couple of projects where I have invested money, now I want this one. At least a little, but to have multiple tokens is required. I was reading about the bonus program, but I don't get it.
Activity: 58
he rise of the revolution of blockchain in usual life! This blockchain of book will definitely become paradise for readers! Proud to be part such great project! 
Activity: 168
I'm so confuse why you've been postponed your project? I saw your previous topic on bitcointalk here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-2386163
Activity: 10
Merit: 6
I am just wondering whether this is the first time ever someone is going for bonds on the blockchain? It is surprising as it's a pretty obvious use case, but I can't remember whether there was someone doing it before you. Do you know whether there are any competitors in the space?

Not that I recall.  I know that Fortuna does derivatives.  I think maybe a couple of other platforms have potentially thought of using bonds on their project, but I do not recall any group specifically targeting bonds as their end goal.  FIC seems to be the only one that is actively cornering the secondary loan market as their primary objective and seems to have a game plan for it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Interesting project... I would like to ask if there is an Airdrop or Bounty Campaign?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
16M hard cap and an existing product. I like what I read.
Do you guys need a FR translation ?
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
I am just wondering whether this is the first time ever someone is going for bonds on the blockchain? It is surprising as it's a pretty obvious use case, but I can't remember whether there was someone doing it before you. Do you know whether there are any competitors in the space?
Activity: 10
Merit: 6
Low hard cap?  I'm interested.
Activity: 1
Finsec tools like bonds and futures coming to cryptos?  Cool this looks awesome!
Activity: 4
I have been waiting for this for a long time! I love the concept of bonds on the blockchain. Following
copper member
Activity: 24
Bonds on Blockchain.

Bonds on Blockchain
Issue and Invest in Fixed Income Assets with Crypto

Our Team
See All of Us

Whitepaper
Download

Website

Whitepaper           Token Mechanics           Contact Us