Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 14. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
A month has passed since the announcement, but some pictures are displayed incorrectly. Is the team involved in the discussion?
Activity: 378
An interesting project related to the real sector. Is this project similar to other gold mining projects?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))
I think they just need to maintain their smart contract and them the team that will be on ground for productions and other activities..To me is like having two tier collectively i.e maintaining the contract and also their activities on the ground matter alot
Activity on the ground is a very laborious process that requires a lot of physical strength and clever approach, but everything is decided after collecting the means.
The project is worthy of respect already for that moment that to give to many people work and will allow to develop infrastruktur on places of copper mining.
I agree that it can be earned not only by developers and investors, but also by many ordinary people who need work.
Yes, this team proves that they are not skam and are determined to win in the development of their idea.
Activity: 53
Sincerely I hope that the team will conscientiously develop the project, because only in this way can something be achieved in this area)))
I think they just need to maintain their smart contract and them the team that will be on ground for productions and other activities..To me is like having two tier collectively i.e maintaining the contract and also their activities on the ground matter alot
Activity on the ground is a very laborious process that requires a lot of physical strength and clever approach, but everything is decided after collecting the means.
The project is worthy of respect already for that moment that to give to many people work and will allow to develop infrastruktur on places of copper mining.
I agree that it can be earned not only by developers and investors, but also by many ordinary people who need work.
Dua
Activity: 616
indeed, this is an interesting line of business for me. I hope I will discover new prospects for development, thanks to the support of this project.
Activity: 112
Activity: 28
Woa.... that's great with what you present. But how do you prevent a user from creating multiple accounts? Can you explain it to me?
Activity: 336
The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
You say about the experience, I personally do not see such information on the project site. If you know what projects were previously at this team, could you tell me?
Yes, I think the team should definitely post information about their work for public access. Many supporters will be interested to learn the experience of the development team.
The project is just developing and I think in the near future the team will update the information on the site.
That's right, the more information about the developers the more confidence will be with investors, we will wait for news.
I think the development team should be more active, because many people do not have enough information about the project. It would be nice if the developers were more in touch with their supporters.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
Though is it is 2$ but the price can be changed depending on the price of copper.& promotion is must need because without it they can not get enough fund for their project 
Activity: 574
How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
As they saif it is always arounf $2?? And of course, i think the team have good plan for make sure good crowded funding.
This established price still doesn't do it actual at all. In the future, when the coin will appear in the market, there the actual valid cost exactly will be created. It can vary, and is impressive, up to a difference several times.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I'm impressed about the the funds being collected by the team so far. They are now at 40% of their required soft cap and I believe that in upcoming more days, they can be able to reached it as more people here on this thread have interest and like the concept of the project. Hopefully, it will be possible so that the team can make this into a good kind.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
The team has extensive work experience, a deep understanding of the needs of the crypto community and all the necessary professional competencies for the implementation of such a project.
You say about the experience, I personally do not see such information on the project site. If you know what projects were previously at this team, could you tell me?
Yes, I think the team should definitely post information about their work for public access. Many supporters will be interested to learn the experience of the development team.
The project is just developing and I think in the near future the team will update the information on the site.
Activity: 434
As they saif it is always arounf $2?? And of course, i think the team have good plan for make sure good crowded funding.
Activity: 196
What is the real price of Cuprum token at current time? Still is $2 per token ( based on USD)
Activity: 378
Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Activity: 69
Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Digital forward contract - a pretty brilliant idea in the world of trading.
If it is used to trade copper commodities in Exchange, it will become a very
innovative financial tool.
It will be an easy and convenient gateway for any scale investor to plunge
into the trade of cooper commodities. Moreover, cooper is estimated will experience
scarcity in the next few years and their needs are greatly increased.
This is a very good business opportunity, combining technology and capturing very
potential opportunities.

So overall, this project is very good. Hopefully Cuprum Group with its products
digital forward contract for copper with a buyback, can reach its expectations without
mean constraints. So good luck.
Activity: 504
The low price is very confusing in your post here it says that its 2.8 USD, when I visited your website it says their that its 2.0 USD.
Maybe at the moment the price of the token has decreased? After all, you can not always have time to change information. So I think that just did not change the text.
Activity: 39
The low price is very confusing in your post here it says that its 2.8 USD, when I visited your website it says their that its 2.0 USD.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Then if so, we can see that people will give their support and trust in the project if it will be known, I hope that they would have a great ideas in promoting it.
Pages:
Jump to: