Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 11. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The project has every chance to win its place under the sun. The most important thing is that the idea is new and the competition is small.
To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.
Exactly. And that's probably what the team of Cuprum did now because everyday, more people keep joining on their telegram chat. It only shows that the project have potentials to gain more profits and become a good choice for crypto investments. Let's wait and see what are the other moves of the dev team because I'm sure it will be very effective and useful.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 More and more companies are introducing blockchain technology into their business. There are people who are trying to build projects and raise funds for development.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The project has every chance to win its place under the sun. The most important thing is that the idea is new and the competition is small.

Blockchain can be used in different spheres of the life. Digital forward contract for highest quality copper - is an interesing idea, will see the results.
Yes, but unfortunately at the moment the authorities of many countries are incited categorically against a blokchayn, I hope in the future this situation will be resolved and they will become more loyal as without recognition the cryptocurrency will hardly be able to become widely used.
Activity: 112
As what I see this project has not been advertising their project to the public, I think that showing to the public about their works to attract more investors into the project. Knowing that this is a new project it is the best way to increase the popularity in the modern business world.
Many also see that the promotion and advertising of the project is pretty much lacking, I hope that they have plans for attracting investors, we probably might see it soon?
This project do really have a lots of potential here in the crypto currency community. The only thing that this project lack of is a great promotion that will boost its true capabilities to the crowd of crypto people. I am not the only one looking forward for the promotion to be conducted by the team but also a lots of people that supports and following the Cuprum project.
The communication strategy for ICO promotion is based on the fact that the startup or members of his team need to communicate with the maximum possible number of potential investors as much as possible, both with large and small ones.

I also hope for the success of the team, but we need to activate the development phase in the media so that many people will learn about such a brilliant idea.
The project is only at the initial stage of development, do not rush the team, they are professionals of their business.
Activity: 336
As what I see this project has not been advertising their project to the public, I think that showing to the public about their works to attract more investors into the project. Knowing that this is a new project it is the best way to increase the popularity in the modern business world.
Many also see that the promotion and advertising of the project is pretty much lacking, I hope that they have plans for attracting investors, we probably might see it soon?
This project do really have a lots of potential here in the crypto currency community. The only thing that this project lack of is a great promotion that will boost its true capabilities to the crowd of crypto people. I am not the only one looking forward for the promotion to be conducted by the team but also a lots of people that supports and following the Cuprum project.
The communication strategy for ICO promotion is based on the fact that the startup or members of his team need to communicate with the maximum possible number of potential investors as much as possible, both with large and small ones.

this is the right strategy in my opinion. Because to achieve these goals, the development team should communicate more actively with their supporters. Unambiguously, this will benefit the project in its development.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Blockchain can be used in different spheres of the life. Digital forward contract for highest quality copper - is an interesing idea, will see the results.
Activity: 43

I also hope for the success of the team, but we need to activate the development phase in the media so that many people will learn about such a brilliant idea.
Activity: 168
To achieve success in business, and even more leadership in the industry, strategic planning is necessary.
Yes, but strategic planning without regard to competition and competitors is almost impossible.
The team must constantly monitor their competitors, study their weaknesses, translate them into opportunities for themselves and extract their benefits from them.
So, competition and competitors help to develop?
Activity: 168
Hey. You have a good project, but activity is low. Do you have a road map? What is your marketing plan?
Activity: 48
That’s because copper is actually useful unlike gold or silver, we wanted a commodity backed by some sort of manufacturing
Activity: 154
I see the softcap and hardcap very sensible, but did not you think to open some kind of gift company to attract more customers?
Activity: 49
Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Everyone is waiting for updates, a lot of information does not happen)
Perhaps, the only way we can be able to see new updates regarding the progress of Cuprum project is by joining in telegram chat and visiting their social channels. Maybe we can see some announcements there or the admins can answer or give some sort of informations about the current status of this project.
Througu joining in the project official Telegram channel we can be an active participant of the project by knowing all the updates and getting to know the latest updates, announcements regarding with the team workflow and process.
Personally, I have long joined the social networks of the project, there is a lot of useful information.
Activity: 308
The project is very eye catching, but what basis do you have any for you to say that the price of the copper goes up or down?

Since the copper is going to be back by a cryptocurrency then I think the volatility will be applied to it as well just like any other token or coins but the good effect is that anyone can easily have access to the copper market using the Cuprum token.
Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?
I think that airdrop is absolutely independent procedure of free obtaining a quantity of coins and doesn't depend on the amount of anybody's investments. Therefore just participate and you get the same identical chances as well as other participants.
It is very good that the team provides bonuses not only to investors but also to users and development participants.
Yes, this has a good effect on the development of the project and many people learn about the existence of such an idea.
I also want to get Cuprum coins, what should I do for this?
Activity: 378
An interesting project related to the real sector. Is this project similar to other gold mining projects?
It just might be this is based on mining copper and the other one is gold and I think they have different team mate so is obviously not same as you think
Most likely not, because these are different areas of activity and therefore can not be that they would work together. And I have not yet met a single project that would be related to gold mining.
Activity: 53
Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?
I think that airdrop is absolutely independent procedure of free obtaining a quantity of coins and doesn't depend on the amount of anybody's investments. Therefore just participate and you get the same identical chances as well as other participants.
It is very good that the team provides bonuses not only to investors but also to users and development participants.
Yes, this has a good effect on the development of the project and many people learn about the existence of such an idea.
Activity: 39
The project is very eye catching, but what basis do you have any for you to say that the price of the copper goes up or down?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Small and large projects, young firms, innovative start-ups are of interest to investors in terms of increasing the return on invested capital
In this regard, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of financing of such projects is relevant.
This project looks promising in today's market, I think it's worthwhile to look closely for further investment of funds.

Yes this project is promising but it needs more time and strategy in order to make this successful. The team should find ways to make it more attractive and useful to all. I will looking forward for  more updates and upgrades of this project. Hoping to see it successful soon.
Yes, I will also follow the updates, I have always been interested in this sphere and its development.
Above mentioned that the team will soon update the site and add a lot of interesting things.
Activity: 196
How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
As they saif it is always arounf $2?? And of course, i think the team have good plan for make sure good crowded funding.
This established price still doesn't do it actual at all. In the future, when the coin will appear in the market, there the actual valid cost exactly will be created. It can vary, and is impressive, up to a difference several times.
Yes. It is follow the market and demand of people who invested in Cuprum besides the progress of Cuprum when they make metal exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: