Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper - page 12. (Read 4680 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Small and large projects, young firms, innovative start-ups are of interest to investors in terms of increasing the return on invested capital
In this regard, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of financing of such projects is relevant.
This project looks promising in today's market, I think it's worthwhile to look closely for further investment of funds.

Yes this project is promising but it needs more time and strategy in order to make this successful. The team should find ways to make it more attractive and useful to all. I will looking forward for  more updates and upgrades of this project. Hoping to see it successful soon.
Yes, I will also follow the updates, I have always been interested in this sphere and its development.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
Though is it is 2$ but the price can be changed depending on the price of copper.& promotion is must need because without it they can not get enough fund for their project 
As i think the value of token will changing if they listed at good exchange and they working follow roadmap.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You are right, I observed few members are aware about the cuprum project, this needs to boost its exposures so that possible serious and huge investors will be able to join this good project.

Exposure means nothing unless they manage to actually get people to care about the project, otherwise people will stop caring despite the million ads
Activity: 227
In 2018, such projects from the real sector may be in demand, in 2017 there were very few such projects, and I did not think successful.
Activity: 378
I see that the team is actively communicating with the community and I hope this will continue for the duration of the project.
Activity: 378
I see that the team is actively communicating with the community and I hope this will continue for the duration of the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You are right, I observed few members are aware about the cuprum project, this needs to boost its exposures so that possible serious and huge investors will be able to join this good project.

The project is still new and there are still a lot to improve, let's give time for the developers to finish all their plans and road map about this project I have a feeling that they will succeed.
Yeah, indeed. There are still a lot of things that we should have improve in the project and it seems like they need to clear their plan and roadmap to the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

The project is still new and there are still a lot to improve, let's give time for the developers to finish all their plans and road map about this project I have a feeling that they will succeed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 560
Activity: 504
Did the team somewhere mention that it would launch a company of generosity? Because I have not seen such information anywhere. Here I think that maybe this is a mistake?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 504
As what I see this project has not been advertising their project to the public, I think that showing to the public about their works to attract more investors into the project. Knowing that this is a new project it is the best way to increase the popularity in the modern business world.
Many also see that the promotion and advertising of the project is pretty much lacking, I hope that they have plans for attracting investors, we probably might see it soon?
This project do really have a lots of potential here in the crypto currency community. The only thing that this project lack of is a great promotion that will boost its true capabilities to the crowd of crypto people. I am not the only one looking forward for the promotion to be conducted by the team but also a lots of people that supports and following the Cuprum project.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
As what I see this project has not been advertising their project to the public, I think that showing to the public about their works to attract more investors into the project. Knowing that this is a new project it is the best way to increase the popularity in the modern business world.
Many also see that the promotion and advertising of the project is pretty much lacking, I hope that they have plans for attracting investors, we probably might see it soon?
Activity: 126
However, the global copper market is expected to experience a significant shortage in 2019. New technologies such as electric vehicles are driving up the demand for the copper. Besides that, the growing aerospace, automotive, military, and telecom industries are increasing the demand for copper. I think the value of copper will increase in the future, which shows the potential profit that Cuprum brings.
Activity: 336

For now the only active is their airdrop but its only available for investors and members who are purchasing coins from the site. Surely they will launch a campaign for supporters too.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Everyone is waiting for updates, a lot of information does not happen)
Perhaps, the only way we can be able to see new updates regarding the progress of Cuprum project is by joining in telegram chat and visiting their social channels. Maybe we can see some announcements there or the admins can answer or give some sort of informations about the current status of this project.

Do they have active members on telegram chat? I saw their group numbers are increasing drastically well their are interested people who like to know about the project.
Activity: 26
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Everyone is waiting for updates, a lot of information does not happen)
Perhaps, the only way we can be able to see new updates regarding the progress of Cuprum project is by joining in telegram chat and visiting their social channels. Maybe we can see some announcements there or the admins can answer or give some sort of informations about the current status of this project.

Definitely right, telegram helps a lot especially about questions regarding the progress of the platform. The team is always ready to answer all their concerns. Also, the website is always open and they can free to browse if they want to see how's the development going on.
Activity: 294
Small and large projects, young firms, innovative start-ups are of interest to investors in terms of increasing the return on invested capital
In this regard, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of financing of such projects is relevant.
This project looks promising in today's market, I think it's worthwhile to look closely for further investment of funds.
As i have even reviewed as per the analysis checklist project whitepapers seems promising and they have various social channels in order to communicate with the audience which are highly accurate through a proper channel.
Pages:
Jump to: