Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Gastery - Innovative platform for HORECA customer service - page 2. (Read 1692 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Do u have any plans for the airdrop?  Probably for early investors or just for all investors to get more attention from the community..
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Yes, everybody can participate in beta test, but for our app we are planning to launch a close beta-test

And on what platform will the application beta be implemented? I understand that the most widespread platform Android, but I hope that the IOS will)
Activity: 140
Yes, everybody can participate in beta test, but for our app we are planning to launch a close beta-test
Will everyone have access to beta testing? And does the company plan to further increase the number of employees working on the development in the future?
Beta test of its platform is certainly good news. To drive the volatility of the market, too, I think quite ambitious words. But I looked at the team, and in general I think they can do it. We will observe.
An interesting project, the implementation of which will be able to improve service in this area. However, statements from the team look somewhat ambitious.
You say that Token-option with high liquidity .- but, this for the present nobody knows. And how do you intend to fight speculation on the exchange.
You say that: "After the ICO, the price of a WTR coin is $ 0.1 and is expected to grow continuously due to constant turnover." - that is also a pretty loud statement.
I repeat that the idea of the project is good. But a number of partnership agreements are needed.

Yes, our statements is ambitious, but we can guarantee that we will redeem tokens at a price no lower than 0.1. We have negotiations with new partners, but can't tell about it now.
Thanks you for your comment!

Well, I think that the team is strong enough to implement this project. But the platform will need to be integrated into services. Therefore, for greater confidence, in the practical application of the project, I think that it is worth waiting for the announcement, about cooperation with certain partners. This can have positive results, for the attention of investors.

Sure, you're absolutely wright about positive news, but we are not ready yet)
By the way, we can announce a release of our portal's beta-version on the next week!
Feel free to test it  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
An interesting project, the implementation of which will be able to improve service in this area. However, statements from the team look somewhat ambitious.
You say that Token-option with high liquidity .- but, this for the present nobody knows. And how do you intend to fight speculation on the exchange.
You say that: "After the ICO, the price of a WTR coin is $ 0.1 and is expected to grow continuously due to constant turnover." - that is also a pretty loud statement.
I repeat that the idea of the project is good. But a number of partnership agreements are needed.

Yes, our statements is ambitious, but we can guarantee that we will redeem tokens at a price no lower than 0.1. We have negotiations with new partners, but can't tell about it now.

Well, I think that the team is strong enough to implement this project. But the platform will need to be integrated into services. Therefore, for greater confidence, in the practical application of the project, I think that it is worth waiting for the announcement, about cooperation with certain partners. This can have positive results, for the attention of investors.
Gastery is a platform that will optimize restaurant services to consumers. what's unique about your platform services?
 The development of blockchain is great, but few understand this technology including in the restaurant sector. to what kind of restaurant is Gastery's target?

Our target is all HoReCa market. We believe that our product will greatly facilitate the interaction of food establishments with customers and will make the market more transparent and perfect  Smiley

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Wanna participate on indonesia translation .
My portofolio : https://goo.gl/nycWQy
Already submitted the form on the website
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Gastery is a platform that will optimize restaurant services to consumers. what's unique about your platform services?
 The development of blockchain is great, but few understand this technology including in the restaurant sector. to what kind of restaurant is Gastery's target?
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work! Wink
Thank you for supporting us! If you have any questions about our project - please join our Telegram channel and feel free to ask - https://t.me/gastery
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi Team,

We are renowned ICO listing site and we would like to inform you that we have listed your ICO on our website which is earning a tremendous amount of traffic and reviews. So, we request you to please visit here and share your valuable feedback with us : https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/gastery/
Thanks & Regards
ICO Token News
I can not register.

"SEND REQUEST ERROR! CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 BOUNTY PROGRAM"

But I chose 2 bounties (I put checkboxes and specified accounts).

Hi! Can you check it one more time? I think it's fixed now
Activity: 462
Merit: 58
bountyreport
I can not register.

"SEND REQUEST ERROR! CHOOSE AT LEAST 1 BOUNTY PROGRAM"

But I chose 2 bounties (I put checkboxes and specified accounts).

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/gastery-wtr   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Thank you!
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
your application reminds me of the dent application for the Internet, that project showed that remote maintenance is not something beyond that, it's a real opportunity to develop communications and get better!
Pages:
Jump to: