Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Gastery - Innovative platform for HORECA customer service - page 9. (Read 1692 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
A more colorful description would be nice Cheesy Good luck!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
We have done it! Today we have reached our soft cap. We have attracted more than $ 200,000 of investments. We really appreciate your support and help. We could not achieve this important milestone without you. Thank you.

Last month our team have been working around the clock to create the eWaiter service. The design of the application is almost ready and we will show it for your review soon. In March 2018, an alpha version of the product will be available and everyone can launch it on the smartphone. And this is only the beginning.

We remind you that only one day left until the end of the presale. If you have not purchased WTR tokens yet, do it on the best terms with a 50% discount.

Do you want to get additional WTR tokens? Use our referral system. For each new invited investor, you will get a bonus of 10% of the invested amount in the form of tokens.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
5 Reasons to use automation tools in business

It’s not a secret that behind a well-established business there is a large number of people and efforts invested in it. Earlier the owners of companies had to hire new employees to solve the growing number of tasks. But now there is a simpler solution — business automation. What is it, and why is it worth implementing?

https://medium.com/@ewaiterico/5-reasons-to-use-automation-tools-in-business-d3094bfcce1b
pretty good, i'm would like waiting next development from new this project. i think this token looking promosing, and want to see the success of this project. good luck.

Thank you for your feedback! The news about the development will come soon!
Activity: 42
pretty good, i'm would like waiting next development from new this project. i think this token looking promosing, and want to see the success of this project. good luck.
Activity: 5
How will the value of the WTR coin be regulated?
Dear investors!

Today we are launching a new referral system. Till the end of the pre-Sale you can get additional tokens by inviting new investors to our project! You will receive 10% of the funds invested by invited person in the form of tokens. To invite people to participate in our project and get a bonus, use the referral link that shown in your account. This bonus system is available only for those who have already made an investment.
Visit our website: ewaiter.io
Telegram chat: t.me/ewaiterchat
How will the value of the WTR coin be regulated?

The price of WTR token on the internal exchange will not be lower than 0.1 USD, we can gaurantee it. With the growing demand for our service the price of WTR on external exchanges will grow respectively
Activity: 57
the part i like is the feedback element. I've used yelp for years, but it gets flooded with fake reviews.  a blockchain platform should eliminate that since it will be aware of your transactions.
Yes, only real visitors will be able to post a review, and blockchain will allow to keep them unchanged and store them in the system forever.

Cool.  I'd love to see that implemented.  down with yelp.
the part i like is the feedback element. I've used yelp for years, but it gets flooded with fake reviews.  a blockchain platform should eliminate that since it will be aware of your transactions.
Yes, only real visitors will be able to post a review, and blockchain will allow to keep them unchanged and store them in the system forever.
this eWaiter project is very good and interested.this project gives for bounty hunter provide convenience in transaction.i hope this project will be success.
Thank you for your feedback, we work hard to make our project successful!
Activity: 57
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
this eWaiter project is very good and interested.this project gives for bounty hunter provide convenience in transaction.i hope this project will be success.
We’ve just found one interesting video from one of our investors. We are so pleased that you support the project. We will do our best to satisfy your expectations!
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@san0va/9eleg17y
How much is soft cap?
Soft cap is 200 000 USD and we almost reached it!
Activity: 181
How much is soft cap?
To be honest, I strongly doubt that the restaurant business needs a blockade. Only from behind the application? You can order a table in the usual way.
eWaiter service is not only about ordering a table. We offer multipurpose tool not only for guests, but for waiters and managers as well. As for application for guests, you can call a waiter, browse digital menu, make a payment, etc. As for blockchain, using it we can provide reviews, that cannot be changed and compromise. That is why restaurants will get true feedback from their customers.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
To be honest, I strongly doubt that the restaurant business needs a blockade. Only from behind the application? You can order a table in the usual way.
Activity: 1
Hello! Here is our support service email: [email protected]
Please contact us and we will recover your password.
Activity: 1
We updated our website! Check our new design on ewaiter.io

what is your contact email ,  I am unable to login with my account.  I dont see link to reset the password
Pages:
Jump to: