Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Gastery - Innovative platform for HORECA customer service - page 4. (Read 1692 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How much will it cost to use your platform? What features will u offer? Or it will be free of charge?
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Niiice!  Great team work!
Hope the app will be launched asap Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Icobench bot rated us for 5 points of 5!! And avg ICO experts rate is 4.2

Gastery is the eWaiter v2.0, next evolutionary stage development of the project. New conception, updated strategy and ambition goals. Gastery is a food-tech startup designed to automate interaction of restaurants and their visitors. Platform is based on the geolocation, blockchain technology & smart contracts, and use of QR codes. The value of this project for the HoReCa industry is to improve quality and speed of service as well as to raise income of catering facilities. https://icobench.com/ico/gastery

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do you accept buyers from every country? What is the cost of one token?
Us and chinese citizens are restricted as far as I know
Do you accept buyers from every country? What is the cost of one token?
Project is really spotless and team is experienced. I will keep the progress! Very curious how this ico will go
Merit: 22
Where can I read the last article about the project? Can not find any in the web. Any links will be appreciated
What projects are ur competitors? From ur point if view. Tell at least few names. Thx
There are no direct competitors here. Thats why it is impossible to tell any names Smiley
Where can I read the last article about the project? Can not find any in the web. Any links will be appreciated
What projects are ur competitors? From ur point if view. Tell at least few names. Thx
Merit: 29
When team is going to participate in the next event? Project needs more hype and attention. So im very curious how team is going to obtain that
I guess it already has some. Nevertheless i think ordinar digital marketing is more effective then event participation
Activity: 252
I like that Gastery intends to automate customer service in restaurants and improve its quality! In many institutions there is not enough developed service, I hope that Gastery will help to speed up and simplify customer service.
Activity: 1
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/gastery
When team is going to participate in the next event? Project needs more hype and attention. So im very curious how team is going to obtain that
Activity: 308
What are the «killing features» in your project? Whats unique here? That no other project has, only yours..
First of all lets make it clear that there no similar projects on the market now. Thats why i may say that whole ico is super unique feature as there are no similarities at with it at the whole market
Activity: 490
What are the «killing features» in your project? Whats unique here? That no other project has, only yours..
when the next big update is scheduled? I see the point after ICO but when exactly? Thx
U know the dev process does not work like this. It may have different issues and obstacles. Just follow the updates. it is impossible to say the exact date now
when the next big update is scheduled? I see the point after ICO but when exactly? Thx
Are you guys attending any events in the future? when will be the next one? And who from the team will take part?
I guess it has more sense to take part in any events after ICO not during as it will just take the time from developing and ordinary marketing
Are you guys attending any events in the future? when will be the next one? And who from the team will take part?
Merit: 22
Do u have any plans for the airdrop?  Probably for early investors or just for all investors to get more attention from the community..
It is not neccessary here. Project has already got strong community Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: