Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Gastery - Innovative platform for HORECA customer service - page 6. (Read 1692 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
May I invest with fiat?? I have money on Netller. Any way to invest with Nettler?
Merit: 10
Will the presale tokens be locked? To prevent the token dump Just after listing on exchanges
Im pretty sure that not as it has no sense. The gap in bonuses between presale and main sale is not so huge
Merit: 29
Will the presale tokens be locked? To prevent the token dump Just after listing on exchanges
What are the roles of the advisors? How they will help the project? What kind of support will they provide?
They will promote project among different events. At least i think so Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What are the roles of the advisors? How they will help the project? What kind of support will they provide?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Whats the next event team is going to participate? And where will it be?
At the end of May we are planning to start RoadShow. First of our meetups will be on May 22 — participation in the Gastreet conference to promote the product
and popularize the brand.
Activity: 140
Do u have any kind of "killing features"? What are that? I would like to know at least few

Thanks for interesting question!
This is our main goals:

• Restaurant can analyze customers choices & behaviour to target the advertising company directly to the potential clients. Also Gastery is giving a possibility to set their own loyalty system. There is no need to serve all the customers personally - app can do it.
  • DOWNGRADING COSTS
    Using the Gastery app can save time of employers or help restaurant to have less waiters and cashiers.
  • TOOL FOR INCREASING INCOMES
    Restaurant could increase income up to 34% with help of our AI recommendation system for customers. It's a win-win strategy, when the business offers to the customer exactly what he want. Also, due to decreased customers service time, restaurants will be able to serve more customers.

Why should i hold your tokens? Does it bring any benefits? Would not it be better just to sell them at the first pump and then buy back cheaper?
Why do u think u will be able to do that?? After appearing on exchanges price will start growing and uf u sell at once u wont be able to buy back cheaper
Why should i hold your tokens? Does it bring any benefits? Would not it be better just to sell them at the first pump and then buy back cheaper?
Whats the next event team is going to participate? And where will it be?
What will happen to unsold tokens? Are u going to burn them? Or what?
I think burning, yes. It would decrease the total supply and increase the token price due to that
Activity: 30
Good job, Gastery is a great project! Love it!  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
So the idea behind this project is making some kind of Bots that will be use for something like a customer care auto answer.
That would be a good idea, and there will be no more emotional answer came out of the customer services.
Merit: 22
What will happen to unsold tokens? Are u going to burn them? Or what?
Will I be able to buy the token through regular cryptocurrency exchanges? What exchanges are u targeting?
Team is restricted from commenting such questions. As it may lead to big legal issues
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
No bad really, I would like waiting next development from new this project. I think this token looking promosing, and want to see the success of this project. Good luck.
Will I be able to buy the token through regular cryptocurrency exchanges? What exchanges are u targeting?
Merit: 29
Whats the total token allocation here? Just wanna know how much will be allocated for the team and for the sale as well
Do u have any kind of "killing features"? What are that? I would like to know at least few
Projet itself is killing feature as there are no similar around. I would also advise to deeper investigate the WP. U will find a lot if interesting stuff there
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: