Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Gastery - Innovative platform for HORECA customer service - page 7. (Read 1692 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
There are different things in this project I really like. But team I like the most! Very trust worthy guys! Wink

Thank you for supporting us, join our sale and referral program: https://medium.com/@gastery/get-paid-for-promoting-gastery-ico-2d452c098850
Do u have any restrictions for the US investors? May they take part in ur ICO?
Hi!
No, residents of the United States, China and Republic of Singapore cannot participate in the ICO.
What wallet may I use for contribution? Imtoken wallet is okay??
Or exudos at least

Hi! You can use any ERC-20 compatible wallet, for example MEW.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Whats about SEC? Do u operate in accordance with their rules? U know it is quite important question
Merit: 22
What was the previous project your CEO ruled? Just curious about his experience
Very good question by the way. I would also like to know. Only experienced CEO may rule this project to reall success
Merit: 11
What was the previous project your CEO ruled? Just curious about his experience
There are different things in this project I really like. But team I like the most! Very trust worthy guys! Wink
Merit: 29
Or exudos at least
U may use any wallet u want. But keep in mind u have to own ur private keys. Otherwise u may loose the access to ur tokens
Or exudos at least
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do u have any restrictions for the US investors? May they take part in ur ICO?
How can I ensure that presale participants. Wont sell all their tokens after listing?? U know they have got huge discounts
Whats the sense of doing that? I guess all the investors here have long term intentions
How can I ensure that presale participants. Wont sell all their tokens after listing?? U know they have got huge discounts
Merit: 11
Whats your smart contract address and decimals? Wanna add token to mew. Thank u in advance
Activity: 178
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/bbc2f1b5-45e9-4558-895d-635e27a12b8d
Why not? I'm already invested and i see the hard work of the team. So, i'm sure it'll be a great project. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 112
Hi all! I've just found SWOT analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/bbc2f1b5-45e9-4558-895d-635e27a12b8d
Dear investors! Tomorrow we will send you your WTR tokens. But first you need to check your wallet if it actually has ERC-20 format. You can check it in your private account. If it is not ERC-20 format, you can change it, but you need to do it before 07 March 10:00 UTC . Hurry up, and get your WTR tokens!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
First thing of my interest was to see whether soft cap has been acquired or not and it has been gotten. This kind of concept is different than on going project right now there in the market. It has just opened door for crowdfunding there is enough time to read everything related to it.
Activity: 57
Best of luck. thanks for the updates.
Our pre-Sale is over! We are happy to announce that we have achieved our hardcap! Soon we will start beta-test of eWaiter service in the real market, in restaurant-partners. Also, the development of iOS and Android app will start in few weeks. Thank you for your support and participating in the pre-Sale.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
The sensory eWaiter system is somewhat similar to the existing third party platform. How to enable businesses and consumers to accept new block chaining technology system needs developers to continue efforts.
Pages:
Jump to: