Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Gastery - Innovative platform for HORECA customer service - page 3. (Read 1692 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
What projects in crypto space are similar to yours? Or putting it better who are ur competitors? Tell at least few
My bet is 3-5 mil USD in few years from now. No projects are even similar to this one
Merit: 10
What projects in crypto space are similar to yours? Or putting it better who are ur competitors? Tell at least few
Project itself is really amazing. I really want to see the final product!
What will u do with unsold tokens? Burning or giving away as airdrop? I would really like the second variant Smiley
Merit: 22
What are the reasons token price to grow? Just demand? Tell at least few reasons. Thx
If demand is really big It will be more then enough for price growth
What are the reasons token price to grow? Just demand? Tell at least few reasons. Thx
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
So restaurant owners will have to pay to use this platform to automate most services. I think this will reduce the cost for both restaurant owners and diners.
Is there a social problem is lack of employment and customer service is not friendly and flexible with the customer?
Do u have any colaborations? Or plans for future colaborations?
Share please any news regarding this
Such things would not be announced in advance. Only when everything is agreed and finalized
Merit: 29
Do u have any colaborations? Or plans for future colaborations?
Share please any news regarding this
Do u have email newslatter? I would like to follow. Dont want to miss some important news
Just stay tuned here in the chat and u wont miss anything. Email newslatter is out of date
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Do u have email newslatter? I would like to follow. Dont want to miss some important news
Idea is pretty clear but it seems a little bit hard to implement it.
I wish team all the best. Project deserves the success
Do u have any cooperations already? With crypto projects in particular. As i believe that crypto project can better benefit from cooperations
Im not sure it is high time for announcing any kind of coolaborations as ICO is under go. Better to do it when crowdsale is over
Do u have any cooperations already? With crypto projects in particular. As i believe that crypto project can better benefit from cooperations
Where can I take a look at interview with devs? Very curious about their experience and their longterm vision about the project
Merit: 22
Why I dont see any photos from any events? Have u attended any at all? Share please at least some photo or just report
Im also would like to take a look. By the way whats the next event or meet up team is going to participate?
Why I dont see any photos from any events? Have u attended any at all? Share please at least some photo or just report
Why market needs you? What exactly problem are u striving to solve? Why it can not be done with project similar to yours?
First of all there are no similar project at all. Secondly that things project is going to provide are like urgently needed now and will have huge demand
Merit: 29
Why market needs you? What exactly problem are u striving to solve? Why it can not be done with project similar to yours?
How much will it cost to use your platform? What features will u offer? Or it will be free of charge?
Surely free of charge. If project takes a payment for the services it barely possible someone will use it
Pages:
Jump to: