Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO] Gastery - Innovative platform for HORECA customer service - page 5. (Read 1692 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Do u have any plans for the airdrop?  Probably for early investors or just for all investors to get more attention from the community..
Merit: 10
Spotless project u have! Really very promising. Can not wait the final product launch
Merit: 29
Will your app have premium features? That can be bought for money? Or using the app will be completly free?
I think yes. If it is for pay no one use it. But on other hand it would have sense to implement some features like placing the ads within the app
U mean for money right?
Better to leave project free of any charge. Im not sure that the specific of this project will suit any kind of premium features
Will your app have premium features? That can be bought for money? Or using the app will be completly free?
I think yes. If it is for pay no one use it. But on other hand it would have sense to implement some features like placing the ads within the app
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Where can I check your official logo? Im curious how project will be displayed on counmarketcap and on the exchanges as well
I may do that in official telegram chat or on the website. However i think there will be several options and community will be able to choose
Merit: 22
What languages do u offer? In what lang ur wp and website is available?
Where can I check your official logo? Im curious how project will be displayed on counmarketcap and on the exchanges as well
What are the short term plans? Probably some events participation? Explain at least briefly
I would like to see the schedule of events. Is it available already?
What are the short term plans? Probably some events participation? Explain at least briefly
Will u provide the premium features for money? Like placing ads within the platform? Or using the platform will be fully free of charge?
I m pretty sure free of charge. Placing any ads would not be appreciated by the audience at all
Will u provide the premium features for money? Like placing ads within the platform? Or using the platform will be fully free of charge?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
What was the last event team has took part? I would like to see some photoes from there. And summary if it is possible
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Whats about security? Do u have it in place? There were so many hacks in the past year
As far as i know yes. Smart contract is audited, website as well
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Whats about security? Do u have it in place? There were so many hacks in the past year
Who is your CEO? What were the previous projects he has managed? And one more - What discount do u offer now?
Bancor integration is planned?? It would boost the liquidity after the listing plus increase the volume as well
It would be appreciated. But i would rather allocate the efforts to be listed on bigger exchanges
Bancor integration is planned?? It would boost the liquidity after the listing plus increase the volume as well
What price token will have after exchange listing? The price of last ICO round? Or price of the first one?
I guess the last ico round. But keep in mind also that just after the listing it may do a huge spike
Merit: 22
What price token will have after exchange listing? The price of last ICO round? Or price of the first one?
Pages:
Jump to: