Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO increasing rapidly - page 12. (Read 7548 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
July 08, 2019, 05:36:47 AM
I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.
ICOs started to increase because they seems to have find an easy way to raise funds and which is the IEO. And yes they can see many successful project that had an IEO and they think the business is booming now again
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
July 08, 2019, 05:15:00 AM
For passed eight months now, the prince value is not encourage at all, and ICO keep depreciating and lost of trust and confidence, but, the current prince has really show that, cryptocurrency has a good features to invest on.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 08, 2019, 05:00:42 AM
Maybe you are referring for IEO and not ICO, and just wrongly lumping ICO with IEO bounty to be the same, Well the popularity of IEO are tremendously increasing and not just part but it is getting well known now in the market, I guess the uniqueness about IEO was the Exchange site that is connected to it and right now many investors and Bounty Hunters that are pursuing it because of the great impact it brought to the community,

ICO's are long gone, even if you are still seeing it in the market I think it is just remnant of the past or if there are some I think few that are still struggling with the congested number of it in the crypto world.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 08, 2019, 04:56:49 AM
I think ICO started to increase day after day and people started to trust it,The future will goes to ICO, maybe because the low price or the new features which it provides.
Don't mind them all who can't even understand what is ico and ieo.  Cheesy as per the trusted ico list site and it is increasing a lot again but it looks like the majority of them have been putting small hardcap as the result to create a good ecosystem.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 08, 2019, 04:47:52 AM
You are 100% wrong ,trust in ICO has drop drastically since 2018 and almost all investors are going after STO and IEO though we still have very few good ICO around but trust is low
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
July 08, 2019, 04:36:21 AM

How did you know people started to trust it?

They maybe increasing but ask yourself, are they successfully selling the coin or token?
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 08, 2019, 04:23:56 AM
Wrong, the ICO starts to decrease rapidly and is becoming dead. We don't know until when they are going to exist. With the increase of IEOs popularity, investors are more keen about it rather than staying with ICOs that does have a lot of bad reviews these days.

It's applicable for those projects that doesn't really want to make their project good but just collecting money for their own purpose. Where did you get that people's interest to ICO is now increasing? it's a fake news.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
July 08, 2019, 04:07:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: