Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is officially banned in China !!! - page 2. (Read 11280 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 06:30:01 AM
I don't know how authentic this news is well if it true I think it's a big lose for citizen of China who are actively involved in cryptocurrency I really hope the government have a change of heart

It does not actually matter if china banned icos because bitcoins still managed to reach $19k dollars before the year ends and that is the reason why you should invest today even though the market prices are dropping.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:53:09 AM
I don't know how authentic this news is well if it true I think it's a big lose for citizen of China who are actively involved in cryptocurrency I really hope the government have a change of heart
Activity: 48
August 24, 2018, 03:54:42 PM
Beautiful Chinese country the most difficult and a lot of rules, this rule will force the Chinese to stop doing the coin (ICO). The Chinese people are so creative that although banned they will continue to work because it is profitable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 03:52:15 PM
the right thing that was banned from ICO. too many scams have recently appeared in the cryptocurrency world. already many countries have banned ICO
Activity: 53
August 24, 2018, 03:47:05 PM
Yes, recently a lot of ICO scams are going on too embarrassing its a good move from China. At least there should be regulation if for example
 the ICO developer will write down his name in the government.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 24, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
Good. We all have to realize that icos are not helping the industry at all, instead all they do is to take out money that is already here. They are one of the major reason that the prices are going so low. They are filling the market with scam coins and then taking off with people's money, reducing trust in the coins and also reducing the amount of money in the market.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
I am so happy for China, Icos will not bring us to the bright future and I am sure that we have to work with cryptocurrencies to save cryptomarket from the crashing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 06:44:23 AM
I am so happy for this, there will be less not so profitable icos and scams will be there rarely I hope. Maybe it is the really right decision to solve this problem.
Activity: 120
August 19, 2018, 11:31:47 PM
Even it so sad for the bounty hunters I think they are just concerned for those who scammed by some ICOs. But this could greatly affect for those those bounty hunters as well. I hope they will also do other things that will help bounty hunters and investors.
Activity: 40
August 19, 2018, 11:14:54 PM
As I recollect this is a phony new, China had suspended for some time the ICO speculation since a ton people were cleaning their filthy cash into them, and when they had took this position bitcoin trades also mining organizations were worryed with the future as the boycott could influence every one of them. The main thing had made were turn those organizations working without a permit more secure with the legitimization of their business.
Activity: 38
August 16, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
It doesn't make a difference. We see the value as yet rising. It might be correct or wrong China restricting ICO's, yet it ' s a reality that many ICO's are a trick. Presently even Skype, Whatsap and some different applications are restricted, much the same as Facebook and Twitter. That is a genuine awful choice, that demonstrates the dread of the China legislature of losing control. Be that as it may, Bitcoin and all cryptographic forms of money won't experience the ill effects of governments needing to control.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 11:02:30 PM
Indeed, there are already so many countries that are doing the same thing as in China, for example in the US and this is mostly done by their government not because they have no reason, the reason is that there are too many ico scams, and many people who become victims report the matter to law enforcement, but not much can be done by them, so it was decided to ban ico
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
August 13, 2018, 09:59:14 PM
We all know that some of the existing ICOs today are scammers/huge failure/fraud. I think the government banned those ICO in China to protect their citizens or potential investors on those ICOs from such activity.
Activity: 41
August 13, 2018, 07:27:16 PM
In spite of the fact that genuinely productive, ICOs are thought about tricks by numerous however there are not many that are really authentic. Simply the correct decision for China on the grounds that these ICOs are focusing on the general population of their nation on the grounds that there are numerous cryptographic money speculators in China.
Activity: 188
August 11, 2018, 11:20:30 AM
In my own opinion china government do not accept crypto due to they are number one traders of product in the world eversince and they dont want that cryptocurrency runs or be part of their business, china is securing their banks even in money laundering i think..
Activity: 73
August 07, 2018, 04:11:03 PM
The People's Bank of China opposed the use of crypto currency. ... It is worth recalling that last year China was banned from mining, ICO and direct deals between the yuan and bitcoin. It is noteworthy that in the Middle Kingdom there are more than two thirds of all mining farms in the world
Activity: 70
August 07, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
if the Chinese authorities allow us to invest in ico, a new boom for Ico projects and a big profit awaits us. I really hope that China legalizes ico
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
I cannot blame them, there are way too many people getting scammed these days all in the name of ICOs. If they are not controlled then these scam ICOs will be the things that lead to the death of the cryptocurrency market. They bring out scam coins into the market just to take out millions when they get enough people to invest in their scam projects.
Activity: 40
August 07, 2018, 05:27:18 AM
Stunning! with this, it would truly influence the present market estimation of bitcoin in our today on the grounds that fundamentally ICO's has a colossal impact of the bitcoin part in our present reality one reason is that they are on a similar vessel, them two are a piece of the digital currency world so on the off chance that anything would happen to the next one it is presumably going to affect them two. Additionally, as we as a whole know ICO's are one of the significant supporters of bitcoin's request one reason is that a few or the vast majority of them utilized bitcoin for paying their kin here in their mark crusade.
Activity: 35
July 20, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
No love lost! Since Facebook and Google are putting a stop to the ICO promotions too I am at long last free from perusing about these pointless common not-useful for-anything coins every day. ICO's are unadulterated trick extends whose huge guarantees for switching the world go up in smoke not long after the 'devs' have finished their venture share.
Pages:
Jump to: