Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 22. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
June 29, 2018, 04:59:15 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.
Rights, nowadays ICOs are popping up and many of them end up scam, we can analyze or predict the legit ICO, but we can not be 100% sure, we will know for sure when the ICO is running or ending.

The way I predict it is by reviewing the overall aspects of the project, such as whitepapers, roadmap, vision & mission, market opportunities, Team and Advisor, community and so on. In the assessment of the review is very necessary experience, because this assessment is subjective
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:54:02 PM
It's quite unfortunate that I nolonger believe in ICOs, we must accept that not all ICOs can be as good as we hope they will turn out to be.  When investing,. We must expect a two way result. They can either be a success or failure's, we must embrace whatever result that comes comes by, but before we commit money into these ICOs it's wise to put into consideration a number of factors before investing, you have to do the best research possible before committing your money for if you don't you might end up investing in scams
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 04:53:02 PM
The only way to find out if ICO is a legit one is to read their whitepaper, but it is not enough since some good ICO's turned out to be a scam even though they are a good project at first.
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 04:41:31 PM
For me there is a way i find good ICO and I will tell you two ways, One is to follow some good managers, and two i normally use ICO drops, they list some good projects on their site.
thats common ways to find out good ico.but no one know after its come to market.maybe it being dumped , make their investor lose and become no good anymore

Exactly, you cannot guarantee the ICO manage by a known  manager are good ICO because it all depends in the ICO development. All though they are old in this forum but it cannot hide some ICO are dumped, managers have already experience in that situation better to know more its early notice which circumstances happen so that all participants and investors will noticing.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
June 29, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

-Do your own research
-Check the team
-Check the reviews
-Do not put that much money that you cannot afford to lose.
-Just check if the idea is unique
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 04:35:25 PM
Most of the ICOs are legit, but to find a good one to participate in will require a lot of research, by knowing the team behind the project and study the white paper to know where exactly the project is going.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 04:30:14 PM
For me there is a way i find good ICO and I will tell you two ways, One is to follow some good managers, and two i normally use ICO drops, they list some good projects on their site.
thats common ways to find out good ico.but no one know after its come to market.maybe it being dumped , make their investor lose and become no good anymore
And usually good ICO also do not have to know who the manager. Examples like now. I participated in Inscoin bounty. With a new manager I know and just see. It turns out their project is very good sales tokens are also very amazing.
Activity: 588
June 29, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
Activity: 92
June 29, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
ICO'S are just too much with so many scam. I just discovered lately that I have wasted so much effort in promoting another scam project. I think measures should be put in place to scrutinize ICO'S before their operations.
Scammers are wise but one day they will meet their Waterloo.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 04:09:56 PM
 The best way to determine whether an ICO is legitimate one through reading the whitepaper, tracing the milestone and the checking the developers.  The formula to avoid scam is through carefully analyzing the project concept so, you should find time to read and analyze the ICO.   I’ve been following SciDex for awhile now and seems legit. It's such a great project!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
June 29, 2018, 04:00:52 PM
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
June 29, 2018, 03:55:43 PM
Yes some of ICO are still legit and the pay  you for your work.As nowdays many ICO are scam so it's very difficult to choose one good and genuine ICO. So for Find any of genuine ICO, I suggest you to do your perosnal research and development on that project so you can get the true information. Beacause  nowdays many of ICO use fake ICO ratings for promotion so don't trust any of ICO ratings.i suggest you to join one of group on Telegram which will guve you all information related to any of ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 29, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

It is still legit even ICO now is known as many scam projects but it still has a function and have a value coin and in addition it is more legit than Airdrops. As an investors you can still invest in ICO but if you want to sure your money invest in top coins like bitcoin.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
June 29, 2018, 03:50:02 PM
Yes, ICO is still legit but you still have to be wise in choosing your ICO because although ICO's are still legit, there are ICO's that are fake and you have to choose really carefully.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 03:49:28 PM
Well what I can is do some further research to that certain ICO that you are interested with. Use a lot of references to know if it is really a legit or not. No one can actually say it is legit if you are not going to read and understands its whitepaper and team that built it.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 29, 2018, 03:39:04 PM
Today few ICO are still legit and it's hard to figure out what is the legitimate and what is fake. Hope soon that the team make a security about this and have a secured when making ICO, we are the affected here and our time and effort comes to nothing. Hoping that they can create that so there's no scam and feel free to join every single ICO in the forum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
June 29, 2018, 03:34:41 PM
Read this forum there was over 1000 answers. Just start somehow because experience it is very important thing!
Activity: 33
June 29, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
There is an ICO called MediBit. I liked their concept and how they are differentiating themselves from other similar ICOs by working on forming the alliance with hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies. While others focus only on their platform development, they seem to consider the feasibility in real life situation and field test.
Here is the link in Bitcoin Talk : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242 and telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Activity: 532
June 29, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
I don't really think there is an actual way to know legit ICO all you have to do before investing is to make  research on the ICO before investing
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
Few ico are still legit but we still have some that are created foe the purpose of running away with investors fund. Regulations is only the solution to all this..
Pages:
Jump to: