Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO is still legit? - page 23. (Read 4308 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 03:18:21 PM
In different countries in different ways. In some countries, ICOs are considered legitimate, but in the US and China they are kind of banned because of the large amount of fraud associated with projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
June 29, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
Of course ICO is legit.  We have a lot of promising ICO you should consider investing.  Just do your own research and I can guarantee you will find a hidden gem.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
June 29, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
Basically, ISO is 70-80% legal. I personally personally invested my money in many projects. Wink Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
June 29, 2018, 02:56:55 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

Yeah ico is still legit though i know many ico now is just a scam but still there's a potential ico project that i think it can enter in market successfully and it can compete for those coins that still in their top ranked like bitcoin and ethereum. I believed there's still a good ico project.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
June 29, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
Scam is everywhere on this space so it is a bit hard nowadays to find a good ICO because scammers always have a scheme but I find some new ICO who uses escrow to prove that the funds coming from investors would not go directly on their pocket so I guess using escrow when running an ICO is a must.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 02:52:47 PM
90% of icos are scam, to find good ico there must be many things: 1) there should be whitepaper,team and verified kyc for team in ico listings. 2) Smarty contracts and all ico payments should be public, so you can just check etherscan and see are they claim right numbers or not. 3) Product, choose ico which have product and working mvp, not just idea but some small prototype.
With this  you can easily spot some scams, so before investing, do some research.
Activity: 28
June 29, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
Here is lot of iCO. How i find legit ICO.

In order to pick up a worthwhile project, just pay attention to what makes any project being a real project:
 - understandable and reachable idea and/or concept (something, what is gonna be useful/used by you/used by loads of people);
 - solid wp and understandable roadmap;
 - website;
 - presence of MVP;
 - linkedin profiles of team members (they in their turn must be very experienced and competent in the area they're working in);
 - media coverage;
 - active community support, etc.

These are the criteria of a promising and successful project, including one my most favorite - Cryptics. Check it out, it's the example of a trustworthy project
Activity: 65
June 29, 2018, 01:28:08 PM
 There are lot of ICO sprouting nowadays.  Some are legitimate while other is just a scam.  So, the best way to determine whether an ICO is legitimate one through reading the whitepaper, tracing the milestone and the checking the developers.  The formula to avoid scam is through carefully analyzing the project concept so, you should find time to read and analyze the ICO!
Activity: 11
June 29, 2018, 10:06:07 AM
most of ICO now since november 2017 there is a lot ICO are disappointed,not scam but mostly failed project.
Activity: 16
June 29, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
you can always see what are going on in the community most people can know the trustworthy ICO just looking on the community
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 29, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
If you look a little, you will understand that now the process of collecting money has changed a little, now a lot of money is trying to collect it in private sale, when the project is invested not by people, but by funds that have money and most often for ordinary users does not reach the queue.
Still there are legit ICO here in this technology but make it sure you already capable to determine which is good because  of the issues are spreading. Collect some suggestion before you would like to involve in such project just to avoid scams.
Activity: 448
June 29, 2018, 09:31:50 AM
If you look a little, you will understand that now the process of collecting money has changed a little, now a lot of money is trying to collect it in private sale, when the project is invested not by people, but by funds that have money and most often for ordinary users does not reach the queue.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 29, 2018, 09:29:11 AM
Yes there are still many legit and good icos but it will require more work and research to be sure it's legit and good one. But I have some good ones and have joined them
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 09:20:52 AM
There are stiil legit ICO's  which just ended. Finding the legit one is like a puzzle for me as there are no 100% guarrantee that you will not be scammed. There are some steps anyway to minimize the risks like doing your iwn reasearch of the project and checking their dev team backgrounds.
Report to moderator 
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 01:04:46 AM
Don't participate in ico before the market is out of the bear market. Even the best project will break once it is listed. This has become a common feature of this year's project. So you do not need to take risks.
Activity: 6
June 29, 2018, 12:54:30 AM
we should use ico well because we judge not all of it about ICO that do fraud to bitcoin which is important we have to be careful course in doing business with ico.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 11:47:17 PM
Working in ICO has its own terms
You need to know how to analyze ICO
  And to know the legit or not
And learn how to read whitepaper for the project
Team and roadmap ... etc
The ICO is based on mor than just the amount of people in the coin. There could be a lot of people in a coin but if the dev ever decides on leaving the coin he can dump the coin on everybody that invested in it.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
June 28, 2018, 11:40:42 PM
We cannot predict or even tell which ICOs are true and legit that will not going to scam us but base on what I have experienced I have some tips just to lessen your doubts in joining ICOs. You first read the whitepaper of that ICO and check whether it is good and very informative. Another is check the whole team  and their credentials if they are an experienced experts in their own fields. Another one is if they have the good or very good rating from the well known ICO rating websites. In that case if all of this are okay then they are most likely legit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
June 28, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
Working in ICO has its own terms
You need to know how to analyze ICO
  And to know the legit or not
And learn how to read whitepaper for the project
Team and roadmap ... etc
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 11:33:39 PM
investing in ico becomes one of the investments chosen by many investors. that's makes a lot of ico that emerging now. but with so many ico that emerging make many people cheat to make a big profit. we should be able to choose a good ico by looking at the team who handles the project. whether trustworthy or not. because certainly we don't  want if trapped in ico scam. but overall I think investing in ico is a profitable investment.
Pages:
Jump to: