Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 3. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
April 22, 2019, 12:12:15 AM
if you can get some bonus during ico you should invest there. otherwhise, buying is normaly much cheaper on the exchange afterwarts..

Actually this can indeed be a consideration. but in my opinion to be more careful we also see more clearly.

• Is there a Personal Sales before?
  • how many for bounty ?
  • Which market has collaborated for the listing?

With this consideration I can usually decide whether I am interested in investing in ICO or waiting. It's already on the market! because we know that the current price reduction can reach 90% when entering the market. so there are many considerations that you have to do when you are interested in ico!
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
April 21, 2019, 11:34:49 PM
given that most projects failed to maintain ICO prices and fell very far when they first entered the stock exchange. therefore I prefer to buy it when the coin starts entering the exchange, rather than having to buy it at ICO.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 10:01:08 PM
I see from the fact that most people prefer to buy when on the exchanger at that time the price immediately dropped, from there we can take the opportunity to get a big profit, minimal waiting for the roadmap to run, price will definitely go up
In my opinion, it is better to take part in the ICO because I know the process from the start of making coins and getting paid when the work is finished, besides that it can predict the future of the coin to be deeper because it is involved in a real way.
When in the exchange market the price is good, it can be bought for investment and adds to the profit from involvement during the ICO.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
April 21, 2019, 09:41:08 PM
I do not buy ICOs. As for me, now it is useless. The price of a coin falls sharply after listing. This means that we have a better chance to buy the necessary coins.
buying potential coins that have just been released in exchange may be preferred now. because of seeing prices falling badly usually when the start is registered, it becomes a good investment and short trading strategy. we can get cheaper coin prices even from ICO prices.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
April 21, 2019, 06:38:01 PM
There have been so many scams with ICO's that I don't even look after ICO's anymore, I'm sure you can still be lucky to find a good ICO, but I just trade what's already on the exchanges, then I know what I buy, but its not possible to do 10x with a coin on an exchange, so I understand why people want to buy in ICO.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
April 21, 2019, 06:04:04 PM
With the recent development about ICO, some ICO never get listed and some drop 1000% less the ICO pre sale price not to talk of ICO price, I think it shall be a wise decision to buy when the coin is listed on the exchange.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
April 21, 2019, 05:53:24 PM
I do not buy ICOs. As for me, now it is useless. The price of a coin falls sharply after listing. This means that we have a better chance to buy the necessary coins.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
April 21, 2019, 05:08:15 PM
Mostly buying on Exchange giving better results.

But, if you think Project is really good, buying on ico may bring more profit.
this + you can support ther project you believe in from the beginning
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 21, 2019, 04:57:36 PM
Mostly buying on Exchange giving better results.

But, if you think Project is really good, buying on ico may bring more profit.
Activity: 283
April 21, 2019, 04:53:53 PM
Right now, I will take a safe option - wait for the exchange land and start looking if the team is really going to provide something good. Only, investing into coin offering for best of the best projects.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
April 21, 2019, 04:49:13 PM
if you can get some bonus during ico you should invest there. otherwhise, buying is normaly much cheaper on the exchange afterwarts..
if we think like that, surely we will wait for the market to go down with the price of coins getting cheaper and we have to buy them. it will be more profitable for us in investing, but ICO coin investment is now not so good, where they are a lot of scams. but for those who are listed in exchange we can try it for the short term where market price movements will feel very unstable.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
April 21, 2019, 04:41:53 PM
Activity: 152
Merit: 30
April 21, 2019, 02:44:25 PM
To buy coin from ico is more profitable than to buy coin from excahange. But if the ico is scam, you lose your money.

hrhr ^^ what a brilliant mastermind you are...
i think you cant give an solid advice .. all options are open,
...  sure something will do 1000% ..  but the same ratio
will burn the previous earned money instantly
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 21, 2019, 02:07:14 PM
I see from the fact that most people prefer to buy when on the exchanger at that time the price immediately dropped, from there we can take the opportunity to get a big profit, minimal waiting for the roadmap to run, price will definitely go up
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 21, 2019, 01:46:43 PM
I definitely going to suggest you then second one that try to buy existing coins. Cause ico is very risky and some times you may loss your whole invested money. But if you can search on market you will find lot of project which is very undervalue. Their price is lower than ico price. You can accumulate those coins to get huge profits in near future.
Activity: 555
Merit: 10
April 21, 2019, 01:22:03 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

Investing in ICO is indeed very risky and very complicated because there are many fraudulent projects. I prefer to invest in existing coins. And if we want to produce a big profile, we can invest in the top coins.
with the level of fraud that very often happens now the ico program has reduced its investor interest, I agree with your opinion because now we better buy tokens or coins that have entered the market more clearly and without fraud.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 21, 2019, 01:12:16 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Investing in ICO is indeed very risky and very complicated because there are many fraudulent projects. I prefer to invest in existing coins. And if we want to produce a big profile, we can invest in the top coins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
April 21, 2019, 12:52:56 PM
in this time, when the market is unstable and ICOs are failling whole the time, so choosing the time to buy ICO token is very important, if we buy ICO token so soon we may get risks that we will loss money if we sell token on exchange with low price, so it would be better if we wait until the price of token after listed on exchange to buy.
I generally do not see any point in buying coins during the ico company. Why buy a coin at the exchange at a price of, say, 35 cents, if after the leaves are on the exchange, This price will be less than 100 times.
Some time ago, buying coins during the ICO company was much more profitable. But at the moment I also noticed a tendency of a sharp fall in the price of a coin after the listing. That is why I completely agree with you. We must feel the market and not make the mistakes that can lead to losses. At the moment, most tokens are much more profitable to buy on the stock exchange at a very attractive price. It seems to me that one of the reasons for the fall in prices of tokens after listing is the sale of assets by early investors. Often it is profitable for them to sell tokens at prices lower than ICO because they bought tokens with bonuses. That is why I prefer to buy tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
April 21, 2019, 05:34:36 AM
I didn't participate any ico in 2018 because market conditions are very bad for new projects, we are seeing big projects are collecting much money and dropping 10-15 times in few months so I don't buy from ico now.
Activity: 347
April 19, 2019, 03:49:27 PM

I consider that depending on each time, investors should have a strategy to buy tokens reasonably. ICOS projects in this period are really hard to make investors believe and feel secure to buy tokens. Therefore I think investors will probably be interested and buy when tokens are posted on the transaction pages rather than buying at ICOS stage.
Pages:
Jump to: