Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 8. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
I think if the projects are really good enough, then I will buy the token at the presale because the price will be in a cheap price and sometimes we can get bonuses. but I think it is better to wait after the ICO is launched the token in the market because I see that on average, every ICO is getting down after the token is released on the market so the price will be lower than the presale price.  I recommend that you pay attention to EON. http://eontoken.io/

Any news for ico ??
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 07:08:03 PM
I think if the projects are really good enough, then I will buy the token at the presale because the price will be in a cheap price and sometimes we can get bonuses. but I think it is better to wait after the ICO is launched the token in the market because I see that on average, every ICO is getting down after the token is released on the market so the price will be lower than the presale price.  I recommend that you pay attention to EON. http://eontoken.io/

Activity: 1064
Merit: 111
July 24, 2018, 06:59:21 PM
It is not very helpful for ICO if you buy your tokens on the exchanges. But many bounty participants sell their token here for very good price, so decide what is good for you.

I think he can buy the tokens when the tokens are on the exchange because he can get the token with a cheap price. sometimes the price of the tokens can be low then the ICO price so it is better if we can wait for a while until we see the price is down too deep so we can get the token at a low price. but if you are sure with the project and you want to buy at the ICO price, then you can directly buy the token before it's ended and you can sell when the token is launch in the exchange.
ICO price is not actual price of the token. after the token hit an exchange sometimes the price are not following the value.
because of speculation from many people who just bought the token at the same time. in the end every price will come down to the value.

While year ago or more I invested in Iconomi and I think that I made the best investment in any ICOs ever and I'm saying that because I got a profit within a short period of time, I joined their signature campaign in bitcoin and altcoin and I invested and I can say that it worthed.
But not all ICOs are good because we see that many fail to reach their first target, some other reach in few hours so what matters is the bonus they give but the waiting time is what makes the things harder until they reach the exchange.
iconomi ICO 2016, yes of course you have some profit to make because the price of bitcoin below 1k USD.
in late 2017 till now, many ICO project has failed already
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:43:16 AM
I am more inclined to buy on exchange later as most tend to fail
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
It is not very helpful for ICO if you buy your tokens on the exchanges. But many bounty participants sell their token here for very good price, so decide what is good for you.

I think he can buy the tokens when the tokens are on the exchange because he can get the token with a cheap price. sometimes the price of the tokens can be low then the ICO price so it is better if we can wait for a while until we see the price is down too deep so we can get the token at a low price. but if you are sure with the project and you want to buy at the ICO price, then you can directly buy the token before it's ended and you can sell when the token is launch in the exchange.
ICO price is not actual price of the token. after the token hit an exchange sometimes the price are not following the value.
because of speculation from many people who just bought the token at the same time. in the end every price will come down to the value.

While year ago or more I invested in Iconomi and I think that I made the best investment in any ICOs ever and I'm saying that because I got a profit within a short period of time, I joined their signature campaign in bitcoin and altcoin and I invested and I can say that it worthed.
But not all ICOs are good because we see that many fail to reach their first target, some other reach in few hours so what matters is the bonus they give but the waiting time is what makes the things harder until they reach the exchange.
July 23, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
It depends on the coin that you are talking about, some of them get dumped on the market as soon as they are released, but it also depends on how the market is going and how the project is being managed, and of course, what people thinks about that one
there is no different. ICO project is only a blockchain startup. 99,99% of them have no product to offer and create a value.
it is just a promise that they will build a powerfull apps or anything else. if they fail, the value of that coin or token will going to zero.
Activity: 83
July 22, 2018, 06:38:08 PM
In fact, now it is impossible to guess how it will be more profitable. Sometimes it is more profitable to buy on the ICO, and sometimes on the contrary the price is lower on the exchange. The main thing is to choose a project that will grow anyway.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 04:26:20 PM
The option to buy in the ICO or commercial stage is up to you to decide. For me, it depends on the coin. Most of them will be dump on DEXes - good chance to buy low. And very few will grow instantly after listing on exchanges...
Activity: 139
July 22, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
It depends on the coin that you are talking about, some of them get dumped on the market as soon as they are released, but it also depends on how the market is going and how the project is being managed, and of course, what people thinks about that one
July 22, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

Activity: 490
July 22, 2018, 02:14:03 PM
Now is the time that it's better for me to refrain from such actions at the moment. The best time will be for these zatey later, but for now it's better to just stay, I think so.
Activity: 308
July 20, 2018, 05:09:15 PM
I think if the projects are really good enough, then I will buy the token at the presale because the price will be in a cheap price and sometimes we can get bonuses. but I think it is better to wait after the ICO is launched the token in the market because I see that on average, every ICO is getting down after the token is released on the market so the price will be lower than the presale price.
Activity: 532
July 19, 2018, 04:32:32 PM
The situation is now very easy and shows the right way - buy coins on exchange. I don't understand why it's not solved, but bounty participants cause usual lower price on exchange than it was during the ICO.
I think that you are in vain to blame the participant of the Bounty Company, because they practically do not affect the overall price of tokens. The total pool of Bounty companies is on average 2 or 3% and it is not so important.
Activity: 278
July 19, 2018, 03:09:32 PM
The situation is now very easy and shows the right way - buy coins on exchange. I don't understand why it's not solved, but bounty participants cause usual lower price on exchange than it was during the ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 19, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
With the bearish status of the market you can choose to wait and buy it on the exchange, because the ICO can come far under the ICO price. This mean that your investment will decrease if you join the ICO. If the ICO can provide a good bonus, then you can choose to invest.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 19, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
ICOs are never a bad idea as long as you are aware of the possible risk at hand.
If you or anyone else wants to get a head start on looking into ICOs, ive got a few nice lookin' ones for you all.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 19, 2018, 12:12:57 PM
For any hot ICO, it is better to buy in ICO stage for instant profits after it lists on exchanges and starts trading. Check out the upcoming ICO of EOT (EON) that has a great team and community. Check  more details about it on this link:
https://steemit.com/@eontoken
Activity: 182
July 19, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
You can buy stoken when you have the ico program or you can buy it after exchanging your main purpose of how you can invest as well as you can get a good profit. you can buy later on exchange
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 07:45:02 AM
Joining ICO would be better provided you join a good ICO. Price goes up to x10 when the coin goes into trading. You can sell at profit then rebuy some when it price goes back down. Withdraw capital and some profit then hold some coins too. If you want to trade I prefer buying low priced coins and just wait for it to pump.
Activity: 280
July 19, 2018, 04:12:00 AM

Pages:
Jump to: