Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 5. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 10:05:20 AM
The funding scheme called ICO has suddenly become a speculative business that has lost its main reason for being: capitalizing the promising projects in the field of cryptology with the potential to solve real problems of today's society. But it seems that these days no one thinks about that and the only thing that matters is to earn a lot of money as quickly as possible.

Therefore, I am not a supporter of investing in an ICO if I am not really aware of the project and I will not use it in real life. But if it is mere speculation, it is obvious that it seems more profitable to buy in exchange, where the price usually falls drastically in the first days.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:41:06 PM
Panic!  When the sellers and investors start to panic due to FUD  or downtrend market,  people can do anything.  They can sell their investment almost for free and take a stipend from their effort and funds.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
I think now it is a very good idea to buy the coins after listing on exchanges. Almost all the time you can see now the price of the coins after listing on exchanges are dropping huge than the ICO price of them. You don't need to get whitelisted to buy the tokens from exchanges. That will be an extra chance and you may able to buy more and more tokens for less price than ICO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
September 08, 2018, 12:38:26 PM
Between ico and the market certainly has a difference. at ico we can get a big bonus when participating. but in the market when the ico has a potential drop bounty it is very large and can just exceed the bonus at ico. especially the current market is not good
Activity: 73
September 08, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
its so hard to predict, becouse some coins is upper then ICO price, after lunching, and some is down then ICO price.

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:28:37 AM
before projects were few .. when we invest at ICO we got 200-300% profit
but now there is many ICOs .. all people sell his token immediately  so the price go under the ground
so buy from exchange is the best
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
September 08, 2018, 10:58:00 AM
for now, when the price of bitcoin and ethereum becomes down, it is better to buy in exchange because there will be a period where ico tokens will be cheaper there than when ICO, so the benefits will be obtained when everything becomes cheaper.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:19:57 AM
Last summer showed that it was often better to pick up coins after listing than to buy on ICO, for example Quarckchain, Metronom.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
Investing in Ico is very risky. But some devs give advantages to some investors who will first believe and invest to their ico. For example they give a discount.  So I really believe early investing is still worthy thing to do.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
September 08, 2018, 09:30:25 AM
Well, if you like the project and you want to support it, then buy coins on the ICO. Because then your money goes to the team to develop the project. Moreover, not all coins lose their value after the exchange.
In the past, it was very difficult to buy tokens from ICO projects due to difficult KYC requirements, so when the ICO succeeded, the growth was very strong. Now ICO investment is easier and not as strong as before so I advise investors in this stage to buy coins after the ICO will be less risky.
Yes. that makes more sense. I would also like to suggest investing right after token listing in exchange because it may make you happier later on. Who knows, your gonna making a huge profit by this way. In this stage, The ICO you would buy may turn into a disaster so be careful.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
September 04, 2018, 06:16:40 PM
Well, if you like the project and you want to support it, then buy coins on the ICO. Because then your money goes to the team to develop the project. Moreover, not all coins lose their value after the exchange.
In the past, it was very difficult to buy tokens from ICO projects due to difficult KYC requirements, so when the ICO succeeded, the growth was very strong. Now ICO investment is easier and not as strong as before so I advise investors in this stage to buy coins after the ICO will be less risky.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:08:06 AM
Here, from which side to watch, ICO is interesting, but know in which projects to participate in order to buy a token at ICO for a penny. And after going to the stock exchange the price rose, because there is no sense then.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 02, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
i suggest you prefer buy in ICO than when it goes to exchange market.. so few that what you have said getting high value after ICO, i guess it happens when some investor ride with the token after the project so the price went up instantly..but more profitable when you buy in pre sale, not on crowdsale. and you get benefit the bonus of ICO.  Wink Cheesy
It seems to me that for today the market of ico is practically destroyed by scammers. due to the fact that a lot of fraudulent projects, investors do not want to invest in ico companies, and buy coins on the exchange.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:31:11 PM
i suggest you prefer buy in ICO than when it goes to exchange market.. so few that what you have said getting high value after ICO, i guess it happens when some investor ride with the token after the project so the price went up instantly..but more profitable when you buy in pre sale, not on crowdsale. and you get benefit the bonus of ICO.  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 12:07:13 PM
Such strategy is good only for difficult times in market like now, because decent tokens always grow in price after the ICO...waiting may be a risk.
Activity: 596
September 02, 2018, 11:59:55 AM
Activity: 101
September 02, 2018, 11:32:57 AM
I think better buy on ICO, dump on listing w/ profit , and then rebuy after it bleeds out if ever it goes to that route.
Although in the last week the market showed good growth, one should not be mistaken and consider that it was bovine days, at the moment the market is still in a bearish trend and it is not so worth forgetting.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
August 31, 2018, 02:01:51 PM
Both choices have the same advantages and disadvantages of each.
If you want to buy a cheap price, then you can buy it at the ICO, but that does not guarantee that after the ICO the price will be more expensive.
If you want to avoid a SCAM project, then you can buy coins that have been released on the market, but it's not impossible that the price will drop or end a scam too.
All choices depend on the basis of your analysis.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 31, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
I have always recommended investment in Ico, but with caution and subdividing the capital reserved for it (only a part of the capital reserved for crypto) in more than one, and only after having carefully studied them; Well today I think, after a few months of evaluations and analysis, that it is better to buy in Exchange.

Too many variables, too many discounts reserved only for large VCs or Pools, so for normal users who buy in RC or simple ICO will always be swept away by big investors with much higher discounts.

Until the recovery and complete confidence of the market in general, it is better to leave the ICOs, even the most promising ones.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
August 29, 2018, 04:58:31 PM
If the project is good and promising, then the best option is to buy tokens at the ICO stage. In this case, you will get excellent tokens at a bargain price, plus bonuses. This is an excellent way to get an excellent profit.
It's another matter if it's about a project that is rather dubious. The price of these tokens is likely to fall after the listing. But here the question is whether such tokens in general are necessary?
to date, almost the majority of ico companies are very modest and prices after the listing are still falling.
Therefore, the conclusion suggests itself. Now is not the best time to participate in the ICO. That is why good projects postpone the date of  ICO or don't rush to announce the date.
But your statement doesn't help the author to solve the posed question. So give your recommendation.
Pages:
Jump to: