Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 4. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 14, 2019, 04:23:25 PM
in this time, when the market is unstable and ICOs are failling whole the time, so choosing the time to buy ICO token is very important, if we buy ICO token so soon we may get risks that we will loss money if we sell token on exchange with low price, so it would be better if we wait until the price of token after listed on exchange to buy.
I generally do not see any point in buying coins during the ico company. Why buy a coin at the exchange at a price of, say, 35 cents, if after the leaves are on the exchange, This price will be less than 100 times.
Activity: 490
March 14, 2019, 03:36:51 PM
in this time, when the market is unstable and ICOs are failling whole the time, so choosing the time to buy ICO token is very important, if we buy ICO token so soon we may get risks that we will loss money if we sell token on exchange with low price, so it would be better if we wait until the price of token after listed on exchange to buy.
Activity: 560
March 14, 2019, 02:16:04 PM
Due to weak market, most tokens are trading lower than ICO prices afterwards. Unless you can invest in a hot project like bittorrent or fetch ICO, it may be better to wait for ICO market to get really bullish first.
In any case, investors should be interested in the cryptocurrency market, because today, in any case, prices are much higher on the rating coins than it was in 2016. Nevertheless, everyone expects a bull run to be able to invest better. Nevertheless, today prices for investments are the most profitable for the last 2 years.
perhaps the cryptocurrency market will no longer fall below and will not provide better investment opportunities, therefore, indeed, today you can buy those coins whose prospects you are sure of. The same applies to the company's ico market. If there are projects whose prospects you have no doubt, then it is best to invest in these coins, while using large bonuses.
Activity: 579
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 04:00:33 PM
Due to weak market, most tokens are trading lower than ICO prices afterwards. Unless you can invest in a hot project like bittorrent or fetch ICO, it may be better to wait for ICO market to get really bullish first.
In any case, investors should be interested in the cryptocurrency market, because today, in any case, prices are much higher on the rating coins than it was in 2016. Nevertheless, everyone expects a bull run to be able to invest better. Nevertheless, today prices for investments are the most profitable for the last 2 years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 13, 2019, 01:50:43 PM
Activity: 602
March 13, 2019, 01:35:15 PM
If you're quite satisfied with the project worthiness, then it is good to go with investing on ico itself. Most of the ico's were launched on different phases. Investing at the initial phase will give added profit while the same gets listed to the exchanges. If you want to invest, but not sure about the project it is good to invest when listed to the exchanges for trading.
some plan, I completely agree with you, because it is profitable to invest in an ico company even with the use of large bonuses that the team provides. But today it is very difficult to be confident in certain companies and their prospects for the future. In most cases, after listing prices fall below the purchase price for the ico company.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 13, 2019, 09:19:18 AM
If you're quite satisfied with the project worthiness, then it is good to go with investing on ico itself. Most of the ico's were launched on different phases. Investing at the initial phase will give added profit while the same gets listed to the exchanges. If you want to invest, but not sure about the project it is good to invest when listed to the exchanges for trading.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 09:11:59 AM
Which stock markets do you use to buy "second hand" tokens?
Activity: 336
October 15, 2018, 01:27:22 AM
with the current trend. Sponsorship of ICO investors is protected and their benefits are increased. easy to see the transformation. Since the tokens not sold in the ICO(burning token) have been replaced by distribution of these cards to sponsors and purchased in the ICO. Assuming the acceleration of the crypto market trend is increasing. This is a good time to invest in an ICO. If you buy the card after the ICO, it does not get this benefit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
October 14, 2018, 10:54:17 PM
buying ico in my opinion should be considered from the total bounty allocation, because if the bounty allocation is large enough, it can be ascertained that the dump will take a long time, and it is appropriate to buy in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
October 14, 2018, 06:44:40 PM
I think this rumor came true after the second quarter of 2018. the project coins, which fell below the ICO price, has reduced its participation in ICO investments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 14, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
Personally i like buy later on exchange because when i invest in ICO and than i see in the most of the coin price huge lower from ICO value it's totally bullishit. Recently when TOMBOLA added in IDAX and price was 0.006$ and highest it touched 0.01$ but it's coin ICO price was 0.04$ that menas already a lot cheaper.       
Of course today is a really good option if you buy coins on the stock exchange. But a year ago, investing in an ico company, using large bonuses, was beneficial for each user cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 14, 2018, 04:15:22 PM
Personally i like buy later on exchange because when i invest in ICO and than i see in the most of the coin price huge lower from ICO value it's totally bullishit. Recently when TOMBOLA added in IDAX and price was 0.006$ and highest it touched 0.01$ but it's coin ICO price was 0.04$ that menas already a lot cheaper.       
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 14, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

ico is a huge advantage that you can buy at a low price. in case of a successful project, they will be presented for trading on the stock exchanges. ico is what it is worth participating in. but in 2018 it's not so profitable, it's not so easy
You are absolutely right, because today investors are ready to buy coins on stock exchanges, and not on time ico companies. It's not even a large number of scammers, but in a bad state of the cryptocurrency market, when the coin market is cheaper than during the ico of the company.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

ico is a huge advantage that you can buy at a low price. in case of a successful project, they will be presented for trading on the stock exchanges. ico is what it is worth participating in. but in 2018 it's not so profitable, it's not so easy
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
September 14, 2018, 07:27:47 PM
for now I think buying a coin when in exchange is a better solution than buying when ICO because lately most ICOs when entering the exchange price is destroyed from the real ico price. currently very vulnerable to investing in any ICO better hold it first if you want to invest in an ICO until crypto market conditions return to green.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:26:46 PM
I only invest in ICOs when I have earliest pre sale allocation, have full transparency with teams tokens and pricing structure. Otherwise its just a disaster when it hits the exchange.
Activity: 359
Freedom
September 14, 2018, 04:23:41 PM
I think everything depends on you if you are sure of ico will succeed better buy when the presale starts because at the start of the presale  there will be a huge bonus ,from there you will get a lot of profit when the tokens you buy enter the market
Activity: 128
September 14, 2018, 04:04:09 PM
Not always it is possible to buy at the exchange tokens, at the price below than on ICO. Who to the same on ICO often is an opportunity to receive additional discounts and bonuses which are not at the exchanges.
Activity: 287
September 14, 2018, 10:27:05 AM
seeing the present market it is better preferable to buy coins at exchange rather than buying coins at ico in bear market exchange prices are enough to make profit
Pages:
Jump to: