Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO or buy later on exchange ? - page 9. (Read 30126 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 11:44:10 PM
buying ICO coin is good, you can get many bonuses from it.
but you must aware, because too many fake ICOs nowadays. do your own careful research
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 11:26:37 PM
to get a cheaper price I guess you can buy it when the coin goes in exchange, usually the price will fall when you first enter the exchanger, but you can not buy the token amount as you wish, because the number of tokens you can buy depends on the existing seller on the exchanger
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
July 17, 2018, 11:10:38 PM
If you choose the right ICO, is better to buy during ICO phase, because you can make some nice profits when the token hits the Exchanges.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
yes, this project is extraordinary and feasible to invest, this project has got many positive response from investor, if all team is solid then this project will reach the goal
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 17, 2018, 07:45:34 PM
The friend, it is, in general everything, as for ico - very dark subject can be also there many features and decisions of the company which is engaged in ico. If you can call in detail the project interesting you - we can talk in detail.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 04:36:51 PM
It is not very helpful for ICO if you buy your tokens on the exchanges. But many bounty participants sell their token here for very good price, so decide what is good for you.
Activity: 588
July 17, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
I'd point to the sale of the token when the ICO because it will make us have the benefit of many. And we must dare to make investments to ICO. Certainly the decision we take because we have been doing some analysis by knowing the development of coin and coin's eligibility for investment.
if there is a certain certainty that the project is really promising and will be in demand in the society, and also that the price after distribution will go up, it is possible to buy with confidence the coin of the ico stage of the company. This is beneficial, because almost all offer good bonuses.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
If you choose the right ICO, is better to buy during ICO phase, because you can make some nice profits when the token hits the Exchanges.

There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this great article by Sergey Ulankin, RAWG's Editor-in-Chief, where he explains what has been done so far and what will be the future updates:

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-5-vision-and-current-state-69127bfbeb2a

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
Activity: 149
July 16, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
I'd point to the sale of the token when the ICO because it will make us have the benefit of many. And we must dare to make investments to ICO. Certainly the decision we take because we have been doing some analysis by knowing the development of coin and coin's eligibility for investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 16, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
Basically if you buy coin from an ICO or pre-ICO stage is a lot more cheaper than buying it on an exchange which would mean the ICO is done. But it is very risky to buy coins during the ICO period because there is no assurance yet that the coin you'll buy will be successful or will be listed in some exchange sites.
In any case, everything depends on the prospects of the project. Since after the completion of the sale of Token, in many cases the prices are lower than proposed in time for the ICO of the company.
it seems that even the price after the token
sale is also quite suitable for investment. In any case, if we take for example the company Pundi X, then after the spread, the price increase was about 40% practical in the next few weeks.
copper member
Activity: 350
July 16, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

Do some "coins" skip the ICO stage ?

Investing in an ICO is usually meant to have more profit because of low token price plus bonus. Surpricingly sometimes when the coin enters an exchanger the value gets dumped and the investors have to wait long for pump. So I prefer buying on exchangers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 06:06:22 PM
Basically if you buy coin from an ICO or pre-ICO stage is a lot more cheaper than buying it on an exchange which would mean the ICO is done. But it is very risky to buy coins during the ICO period because there is no assurance yet that the coin you'll buy will be successful or will be listed in some exchange sites.
In any case, everything depends on the prospects of the project. Since after the completion of the sale of Token, in many cases the prices are lower than proposed in time for the ICO of the company.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 16, 2018, 05:30:04 PM
How often does the price get lower than the ICO price when a new coin is listed on its first exchange house ?

How come there are coins that are worth like 0.0004 $, usually during an ICO one coin is sold in the range of 1$ or not ?

very often now, maybe 80% all ICOs are lower than ICO's price

i aint sure

it very seldom now, many projects raise fund from ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
July 16, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 16, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
Buy highly sought after ICOs during ICO stage if it works out. Less popular ICOs can be bought later on on exchanges. Look into upcoming good  ICO projects like EOT (EON Protocol) at its website.
Activity: 318
The Future Of Work
July 16, 2018, 02:28:24 PM
All depends of market and ico) now in these times maybe better to buy on makets, buy and hold. But really all depends of ico. Like quarkchain, and hype around give good profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
July 16, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
as usually the price of coin will drop when those who follow the bounty program have got it because they will immediately sell it. this is what causes the price will be far below the ICO. but so far I am very happy with ICO because I often buy ICO because not a few rules that will give bonuses.
Activity: 448
July 16, 2018, 02:02:14 PM
This is a very correct question. Literally half a year ago, investors tried to buy tokens during the period of the ICO with a 20-50% discount. Now more and more often I notice that they buy on the stock exchange after the completion of the ICO at a discount even at 70-100% of the ico price. These are the realities of today.
Activity: 59
July 16, 2018, 01:49:39 PM
hardcap ico's tend to do better than non capped ico's, since alot of these project now arent asking for a ton of money like before if you can jump on a good project you can make a killing.
Activity: 194
July 16, 2018, 11:31:43 AM
In bear market it would be better buy on exchange. more than 80% coins costs cheaper than during the ICO
Activity: 177
July 16, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

It could be  - especialy when pre-investors sell their coins. (Somebody will sell it before you, at the first - second day trying to make price lower)
Ripple made their coin price grow fast)

Pages:
Jump to: