Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT? - page 4. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 05:10:34 AM
Most of ico reviews of new ico popping up everyday are paid reviews;
I don't know why this ico's are not tired yet;
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
October 20, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
It is hard to find independent reviews, almost impossible because crypto market is pretty new and everyone wants to earn as much as possible before it will be too late.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 20, 2018, 05:01:32 AM
I see your points and mostly agree with them... the main problem is that reviews are paid per order, so imagine an ICO review site or a guru blogger saying that an ICO project that paid the fee is shit or not thrustworthy...
There are surely some which reviews are more valid than others... this is why we should always look at this with a critical view and not give away our trust easily...~cheers
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 04:50:12 AM
I absolutely agree sometimes the projects do not correspond at all to what is written about them or shown in the review.  I have been haunted by the idea that everything on ICO-rating websites has been paid for a long time!
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
October 20, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
These ICO rating websites do not think they are very objective. They may give you a better rating when you spend some money. So I think the key to investing in ICO is not to refer to the ICO rating website, but to rely on your own experience and judgment.

I agree with this post. I could say that not all ico rating website are reliable and most of them I really do not know the basis of their rating since I have this 1 crypto project previously where few of them had rated this one particular project but it turned out to be a scam. It is always much better to rely with our own research and be ready with the consequences of our decisions when it comes to investing with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 20, 2018, 04:23:51 AM
Very nicely expressed thread about how this service prey ICO TGE business as well as investors, all this services effects cryptocurrency community members too who rely on influencers and this paid reviews. But as a responsible investors once should do their own research too as it's their money they will be going to invest and they will have to bear the losses.
Watch this excellent vedio by cryptobeadles who exposed the same points in his vedio
https://youtu.be/b_fFCdxkHGM
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 20, 2018, 04:19:25 AM
You can listen to them but do not rely on them. ICO reviewers such as comments from known people and vlogers are not fully reliable, it is either they are paid to give positive feed backs to an ICO or they are one of the big investors of it. They will not do something that will not benefit them, remember.
Activity: 448
October 20, 2018, 04:17:49 AM
Ico projects that allocate a specific budget for advertising. If you give money to the ico rating sites or reviewers, they will show you as a good project and give you a high rating. so I can say that the ico rating sites are not safe, dont trust anybody Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 20, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
I certainly won't trust those comments and telegraph groups, although I will check out some information about ICO before investing, but I am only using it as a reference material!
Nowadays, the information on the internet has a way to splinter through them, and they beautifully paint their numbers. So we should not trust them much, just for reference and analysis of our own factors would be better, safer for us.
Activity: 588
October 20, 2018, 04:00:49 AM
To eliminate the risk of fraudulent projects and losing their investment you should carefully select projects for investment. To use reviews on rating sites to examine the white paper of the project and to draw attention to the team . Still it is desirable that the project had its basis in a real product .
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
October 20, 2018, 03:57:48 AM
Promotional informations including the videos, websites, posters, reviews, and many more are part of the marketing strategy to attract investors. For sure these promotional informations are paid materials. Since these are paid, another part of due diligence is searching the personality behind the projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 03:52:31 AM
Most of these ratings are not believed. We all know that they only need to pay some money to get a good evaluation. This kind of evaluation doesn't make any sense to us, but even so, I think these ratings can be used as part of the reference because it can't be completely wrong and there must be some real information.
Activity: 462
October 20, 2018, 03:48:48 AM
I certainly won't trust those comments and telegraph groups, although I will check out some information about ICO before investing, but I am only using it as a reference material!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 03:44:49 AM
No one can be provided with information that is entirely true it is. even myself who analyze himself about the ICO also experienced several inaccuracies. but this is better because of the want of trying and trying, at least well-informed about crypto and ICO though not completely. such sites rely on rating articles, and much more is not a guarantee. even what they value too much.
Activity: 434
October 20, 2018, 02:58:49 AM
Watching what reviews. But in general, I understand the essence of the project and draw conclusions based on various reviews presented by different types on different sites. but the main information is contained in the project documentation and on the main site

Of course, I read various reviews of coins and tokens. Sometimes I look through ratings. But I never trust them, because the first place can be bought for money. You need to trust only yourself.
copper member
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
It really depends on the project on whether it is a solid project with backing or just a fund collecting project
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 02:36:26 AM
ico reviews is one way to find out about an ico, both in terms of products and teams, but in my opinion currently ico review is no longer a benchmark in choosing an ico, because most ico reviews are paid by an ico and we never know how they review and rate a ico,
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 02:26:40 AM
I believe that not all of ICO reviews are to be trust, we still need to be careful in believing on an ICO review, also we have to gain more information from another source to get the best info as possible.
Activity: 406
October 20, 2018, 01:36:53 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
October 18, 2018, 07:06:53 AM
There are some people I can easily trust their ICO reviews because they have build reputation for themselves over years and there are people who i don't trust their ICO reviews especially most of the ICO rating sites, most of those sites review is bias and incentive. So I don't trust most them and most of the I trust.
Pages:
Jump to: