Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT? - page 5. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
October 18, 2018, 06:45:06 AM
I don't usually trust ICO reviews because as what i have know, some ICOs are just paying the ICO rating websites just to gain hype of their ICO in order to draw investors in. I only believe in the ratings or reviews once i got to check on their website, team, and of course its impact to the community involvement of the ICo.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 18, 2018, 06:24:28 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 05:57:19 AM
No you can't trust them at all, in this industry everything is about money. If you have paid you will get a good review, if you haven't then a bad review; but if you will pay they will take the bad review out and replace it with a good one instead.
Activity: 232
October 16, 2018, 02:59:23 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
Certain reviews about the prospects of ICO, of course, can not be trusted. It is necessary, if possible, to get acquainted with other reviews, and the opinion should be compiled all the same. We invest in ICO projects our money or our efforts and time, and only we must objectively evaluate the relevance and prospects of each project we are interested in.
I think the review depends on the reviewer because if the person is not well-known then the rating is useless.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
October 16, 2018, 02:25:03 PM
Certain reviews about the prospects of ICO, of course, can not be trusted. It is necessary, if possible, to get acquainted with other reviews, and the opinion should be compiled all the same. We invest in ICO projects our money or our efforts and time, and only we must objectively evaluate the relevance and prospects of each project we are interested in.
Activity: 756
October 16, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
my advice do not be too trusting with the ico reviews website like that, because most ico websites reviews are paid websites, so ico organizers pay for the website to get good reviews
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
October 16, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
I don't like them at all. They are biased and paid review. As far as I know, they get 4-5 ETH at least for reviewing an ICO and that's why they provide bias review. I think everyone should research more and more for avoiding fake and scam ICO.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 16, 2018, 01:55:34 PM
So far I have no significant experience with the crypto market. But already picked up several thematic sites with ratings and reviews of promising ICO. I regularly use these sites to pre-select promising projects, but in any case I need to study the information on my own - whitepaper, the development team, technology and project strategy.

I do not trust the rating sites. I have repeatedly seen how representatives of rating sites appeared in telegrams of the projects, told about the assigned rating and suggested writing to them in the PM if you want to increase the rating.
Here, even the most foolish person understands that in the PM they called the amount of money necessary for payment.
Perhaps there are honest sites, but you should not look for a button in a barrel of shit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
Watching what reviews. But in general, I understand the essence of the project and draw conclusions based on various reviews presented by different types on different sites. but the main information is contained in the project documentation and on the main site
Activity: 238
October 16, 2018, 12:52:40 PM
So far I have no significant experience with the crypto market. But already picked up several thematic sites with ratings and reviews of promising ICO. I regularly use these sites to pre-select promising projects, but in any case I need to study the information on my own - whitepaper, the development team, technology and project strategy.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
October 14, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
I Don't believe in any kind of video review, Email about ICO and any other sources. I believe in the research and some ICO rating website. And I am sure, you can't ignore Icobench ICO rating system. There have many blockchain experts, who verify about Legit ICO Project. So, I think You can't ignore their verification and rating. ICOalert also good, but when you have ICOBench then you don't need so many sources.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
October 14, 2018, 12:11:48 AM
ICO reviews are not trusted because most of them are paid. But sometimes it could be true,all you need to do is to do more research regarding the project. Make your own ratings by yourself to make sure and find good and reliable ICO to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 12:01:25 AM
Most of the ICO reviews and ratings sites are paid or incentivized. Best not to put too much stock in them.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 11:47:18 PM
The evaluation site ico very useful for me in choosing ico to invest. But I do not fully trust that site, it only has reference effect in my selection and making investment decisions.
Still double check whether the statement provided by the review is true, it can help to filter ICO among the many numbers of ICO around. It's my way to choose what to research.
Activity: 462
October 13, 2018, 11:27:45 PM
The evaluation site ico very useful for me in choosing ico to invest. But I do not fully trust that site, it only has reference effect in my selection and making investment decisions.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
October 13, 2018, 11:15:27 PM
I think the best place to find better ICO is bitcointalk as at now. The review than here by some hardworking members is good enough to help you escape scam ICOs. There are ICOs with legit team yet, they ended up to be a scam so a team may have 100% legit team but still end up to be a scam. I think the solution is to invest what we can afford to lose because the reviewers are not responsible for your losses.

Good point because lots of ICO review site has no good basis for their ratings they are basing on the papers that the team provides, reviews from the users are most likely much appreciatee rather than the other forms of review.

And not only that reviewer as we all know are getting paid as well. As for me, I just look at those reviews but I still do my due diligence to research more and not just depend on what others are saying. Majority are scams so we need to do everything before taking part on any ICO's. Much better to be prepared not to be sorry later.
Activity: 700
October 13, 2018, 11:08:33 PM
Make it as second opinion before we investing on some project. Some web are paid for good review and some give good review based on profesionalism. We should not give bad judging to all reviewer because many are profesional
Activity: 336
October 13, 2018, 09:36:25 PM
It is better to trust the review of ICO Rating sites such as ICObench and other prominent rating sites. The reason why i say this is to avoid the rating sites of fake rating sites that only seeks to promote projects not based on the qualities of the project but just for the money they would receive after the review. This has resulted in the coming up of a whole lot of scam projects who have high rating scales.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 13, 2018, 09:27:12 PM
I don't go for this rating sites anymore they do not add value to the project, investors are more wiser now, they know what projects are legit or had a sign of fraud, some fraud projects are getting a good rating, if the project is good it's should be reviewed free and not paid to look like it's a good one.
i think so,
at this time investors will be very careful and smarter in choosing a good project for the future. Indeed, there are many projects that are not so good in the future, but there are also many projects that have good potential in the future.

just need to learn more one by one to get a good ico, i think investors also know that. I am sure investors still trust ico, it's just that they are currently choosing too much.
Pages:
Jump to: