Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT? - page 8. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 03:11:40 AM
review of ICO could not fully objective and judge based on what it is. Sometimes it's just an assessment from the outside only and certainly not very specific. better do his own analysis because this certainly would be more satisfactory, however despite having to also build on knowledge as well. never to believe in this sort of thing because often it is surely trapping.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 12:48:26 AM
Now it is very difficult to choose a real project. Even the site, the roadmap, the team, the demo version does not guarantee you that the project will work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 09, 2018, 12:42:27 AM
I am try one time income to the project by ico review.
Its also lottery how any other experts predicting.
In crypto world many depends from moneys. Who have more money they win.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 12:37:59 AM
Many ICO rating and review websites a d set uses are truly paid. But I ask myself that is it possible for then to do it for free? I don't think so though coz they are also providing a service, so maybe they have to be paid for their work. But the problem comes when they are not genuine with their assessment and ratings and are paid just to chill and inflate the ratings of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
October 08, 2018, 11:56:51 PM
Trusting ICO review sites in totality is like trusting one's goat to take a stroll with a hoard of lions. There is always a streaming caveat. I speak from experience as one who had also fallen victim to these overrated ICO reviewers. Although, once in a while now I take a peep at the mmncrypto channel to see what reviews they have. Then I wait for the crypto to hit the market before buying.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
October 08, 2018, 11:38:32 PM
There are Some of ICO reviews you can trust them but some of it you can not trust it. You must be careful to choose the right ICO Reviews as your indicator for you to invest on the right ICO. You have to make your own research sometimes.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
October 08, 2018, 09:32:56 PM
In fact, many ICO rating websites receive money to conduct reviews. So, I never completely trust a site, I will refer to a variety of sources to choose the best project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 09:14:03 PM
It is good to build trust in the ico review sites since they give further research about the project. But you should also make your own research about the project and the decision of making investment relies in your hand.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 09:00:31 PM
Don't believe all those reviews blindly. Because there is lot paid review also is there. All ICO review website and video mostly they are giving a good rating for paid project. Few weeks back I saw some article in Linkedin with proof. One project got a bad review in ICOBeanch within a few weeks they got a good review from ICOBeanch and many more scam review also is there. You do your own research.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
October 08, 2018, 08:41:08 PM
We should not give all our trust on every review or analysis. We take that as our second opinion and our decision depending on our self. Some ICOs reviews are good and we can use it before make decision to invest
Activity: 364
October 08, 2018, 07:45:49 PM
Well it really hard to be 100% sure if the ICO is real or fake but with big research you can find out the truth . You should not just check review web sites but also search in the forums and ask question . Its normal that is risky but can be also great investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 07:36:37 PM
There are many ICO research group sites that focused on blockchain technology and digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. Only few are unpaid or mandated to do any of their reviews and do not provide any promotional or advertising services and only rely on donations. Their content is based on their own research, analysis and personal opinion, and the projects that they choose to review are based on their discretion. So still, it's up for the investors whether to believe or trust this ICO review sites or not.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 08, 2018, 07:34:15 PM
if I personally don't trust ICO reviews, because I think ICO reviews can't make the ICO really successful, it's because ICO reviews can be paid to make reviews from the ICO can high.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 08, 2018, 07:30:18 PM
There are a lot of scams. You must be very vigilant and carefully analyze the projects in which you want to participate. I found one of these projects for myself, I will give you an example of #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment there is a bonus of 12.5%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
October 08, 2018, 07:17:39 PM
ICO reviews is about the reviewer having his own opinion about the project, and me as a viewer, I can choose to believe in what the person says or not, so what i do about reviews is that i normally do a further research and if my research is inline with the reviewer opinion then I will trust it but if it is not then i won't trust it. The problem is that they believe in everything the reviewer says without making their own research, making your own informed research is a good idea to form your own opinion.
Activity: 182
October 08, 2018, 06:59:47 PM
I trust this all in part because there are really very sensible guys who make a qualitative review on a quality project and I don’t see why they don’t believe it
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 06:50:58 PM
I can't say I'm impressed with the ICO reviews, I'm just looking them. I rely more on my own criteria and this way I invest or not do.
Activity: 154
October 08, 2018, 06:40:55 PM
No, I do not trust such sites because my friends personally paid one of the admins to promote their project. it's all corrupt
Activity: 154
October 08, 2018, 06:28:23 PM
I do not trust startups in this market and will not trust them until they start regulating them at the right level and there will be some guarantee that they will not be scam
Activity: 448
October 08, 2018, 06:27:55 PM
And it's so absurd that not even the prices are standard to have a kind of promote ICO, I have friends who have different projects and they all were asked different amounts, it seems they evaluate how much can you pay and so they charge you "fair" but everything happens behind the scenes so no one really knows where they get those rates.
Pages:
Jump to: