Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT? - page 6. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
October 13, 2018, 09:18:46 PM
I agree with your opinion. If these "Gurus" themselves believed what they say about the projects and were sure of what they are saying, they would borrow money from their families and invest in these projects to become millionaires in a short time. They, however, chose the way of making films or writing articles for money. Some opinions are true, but I do not believe anyone who does it for money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 13, 2018, 08:12:32 PM
I think the best place to find better ICO is bitcointalk as at now. The review than here by some hardworking members is good enough to help you escape scam ICOs. There are ICOs with legit team yet, they ended up to be a scam so a team may have 100% legit team but still end up to be a scam. I think the solution is to invest what we can afford to lose because the reviewers are not responsible for your losses.

Good point because lots of ICO review site has no good basis for their ratings they are basing on the papers that the team provides, reviews from the users are most likely much appreciatee rather than the other forms of review.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
October 13, 2018, 07:58:32 PM
I think the best place to find better ICO is bitcointalk as at now. The review than here by some hardworking members is good enough to help you escape scam ICOs. There are ICOs with legit team yet, they ended up to be a scam so a team may have 100% legit team but still end up to be a scam. I think the solution is to invest what we can afford to lose because the reviewers are not responsible for your losses.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
October 13, 2018, 07:54:04 PM
I don't go for this rating sites anymore they do not add value to the project, investors are more wiser now, they know what projects are legit or had a sign of fraud, some fraud projects are getting a good rating, if the project is good it's should be reviewed free and not paid to look like it's a good one.
Activity: 475
October 13, 2018, 07:50:58 PM
I had also noticed this kind of "scam", even though they are not stealing someone directly,they take advantage of the ingenuity of the people and use their reputation to guide them to incorrect ICOs, so I have long stopped following this type of pages, thanks for the exhaustive research.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
Ico reviews are only some sorth of a guide , we can trust them or either we do not believe in them but for a guidance to choose they may help a little but not as hundred percent it is true , you may still even end up to ICO scams , so just be careful in choosing ICO nowadays.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 13, 2018, 07:44:10 PM
Believing and not depending on each individual, they have predictions we also have predictions so why should believe in others if we ourselves can find predictions that we need, not always they are right in concluding and not always they are wrong, because the point is they only share predictions
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 13, 2018, 07:43:02 PM
Actually, the ICO rating websites have helped a lot of investors. That is the foundation, the basis is the goal to choose potential ICO. But sometimes the reviews are not objective. So, in my opinion, you should not rely entirely on these reviews, but you must constantly monitor the market, use your knowledge)

yep.. ICO reviews are help us to know a little bit about the ICO project..
but, the best way is,, do your own research my friend,,,
Activity: 432
October 13, 2018, 07:17:47 PM
There are enough useful resources where you can learn useful information about ICO, but you need to understand that in the end all responsibility for the choice belongs only to you.
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 11:57:47 AM
Actually, the ICO rating websites have helped a lot of investors. That is the foundation, the basis is the goal to choose potential ICO. But sometimes the reviews are not objective. So, in my opinion, you should not rely entirely on these reviews, but you must constantly monitor the market, use your knowledge)
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
I personally would not believe in ICO reviews because I think ICO reviews can be paid to get good reviews, but if you trust ICO reviews it is your own decision, because there are also successful ICOs because ICO has a good reviews.
I also think that it is better to spend time and study the ICO yourself, than to trust some review. Only when you'll see the integrity of the project can trust him completely. Besides learning project takes a lot of time.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
October 13, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
In choosing ICO's you have to research in your own, Don't trust any ICO's review because most of them are paid review, they gave good reviews to attract investors especially if the projects gave them commission if how much they sold in a token sale event. Its all about business!
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
October 13, 2018, 09:37:49 AM
indeed we cannot hide the fact that the average review circulating on the internet is on average made by bounty hunters and the ICO website, and it can be said that they are never objective because they are definitely paid. so it's better to believe in analyzing personally than others.
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
October 13, 2018, 09:27:58 AM
Not totally we can trust that ratings cause it sometimes high ICO ratings also fails. It is just a 50-50 scenario, only our own understanding will help to decide and invest on it.
At this point most of the ico projects are lacking in capital by investors and people are feeling down on this market. I believe that in the coming time this market will recover and we can expect a new future for ICO projects. Just wait and time will answer them all
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
October 13, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
Not totally we can trust that ratings cause it sometimes high ICO ratings also fails. It is just a 50-50 scenario, only our own understanding will help to decide and invest on it. And if you feel it's satisfaction rates, then you better not give doubt on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
Most of those directory and listing sites are straight up shakedowns, many of them just scraping data from wherever, not updating info (unless you pay), and/or waiting with their hand out for you to buy a "premium" listing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 13, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
Ico reviews can provide information with regards to the Ico’s these days. Aside from the fact they provide info we should still do research on our own to verify which is reliable Ico to joined and invest. So I do not trust this much the icoreviews site.

Well, ICO broke the popularity of cryptocurrencies as most them are scammers most of the investors lose trust, as you said project of a coin is foremost important in crypto market.
Activity: 353
October 13, 2018, 08:50:14 AM
ICO review cannot be trusted because all of them are bias and many of them are paid to get a good review in their website. I prefer to do your own research if you don't want to lose like what happened to those investors who relied on ICO reviews.
good point mate, we should have make our own analisys on ico project.not all of ico review sites give us good advice.some of them give high rating caused paid by dev team.

The ICO rating page is good as it brings more insight into ICO projects than to investors. It is also a good source of information when looking for projects, but the weak point is that as you said, they take the money to appreciate the fact the project should have.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 13, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
I personally would not believe in ICO reviews because I think ICO reviews can be paid to get good reviews, but if you trust ICO reviews it is your own decision, because there are also successful ICOs because ICO has a good reviews.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
October 13, 2018, 08:30:20 AM
I treat each ICO as a normal business project, and ICO itself is only a way to collect money for the implementation of the tasks set .. I consider that many ICO organizations initially set too great impracticable goals. I do not trust any observers and bloggers, their opinion is very easy to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: