Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT? - page 7. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
October 11, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
If you invest money in a popular ICO that is advertised everywhere, you won’t earn anything. You must be able to find small and promising projects.

I do not agree with you. On the contrary, you need to look for ICO on ICODrops (IMHO, the best ICO-tracker). Campaigns where you need to get into the whitlist, usually the most successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 09:44:33 AM
Ico reviews can provide information with regards to the Ico’s these days. Aside from the fact they provide info we should still do research on our own to verify which is reliable Ico to joined and invest. So I do not trust this much the icoreviews site.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 11, 2018, 09:41:23 AM
Some of them can be trusted but most of them are not trustable.
there are so many website now who done their reviews depending on the payment they receive.
Some platform are really genuine and making a good and transparent feedback.
Activity: 560
October 11, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
It seems to me that the more transparent the project and the more we learn about the project and the developers of this project, the more we begin to understand that this project can be trusted because the project really has huge chances.
Activity: 630
October 11, 2018, 09:36:58 AM
ICOs review are important thing that might can be use as an extra imformation gathering for our use to determined the project are good or not. We can make our own research and to gathering the information we need ICOs review site so we can save more time to digg imformation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
October 11, 2018, 09:31:22 AM
I do not believe in reviews like Trackico, icobench, etc. They have the expertise to analyze and make objective judgments. (A number of projects are highly appreciated but also failures and even scams.) So, it only makes sense to refer. Actually, to invest your money into any ico, you need to do your own research and follow up the development of the ICO regularly.
Activity: 434
October 11, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
You can trust these reviews made by professionals like Ian Balina and others. The other reviews are reviews by bounty hunters, where each project is brilliant.
Activity: 588
October 11, 2018, 09:25:36 AM
ICO review cannot be trusted because all of them are bias and many of them are paid to get a good review in their website. I prefer to do your own research if you don't want to lose like what happened to those investors who relied on ICO reviews.
good point mate, we should have make our own analisys on ico project.not all of ico review sites give us good advice.some of them give high rating caused paid by dev team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 09:24:36 AM
It depends on the author of this review. If the review is made by a bounty hunter, it is not always objectively. Because these guys are writing only good things, because they aren't allowed to write something negative. If the review is made by a third party (no bounty), it could be useful.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 09:22:19 AM
If you invest money in a popular ICO that is advertised everywhere, you won’t earn anything. You must be able to find small and promising projects.
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
ICO review cannot be trusted because all of them are bias and many of them are paid to get a good review in their website. I prefer to do your own research if you don't want to lose like what happened to those investors who relied on ICO reviews.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 03:49:46 PM
I personally don't see the point in trusting them. All work and write reviews for the sake of some achievements. They can be both monetary and spiritual.
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 02:54:31 PM
only if profesional analys leave a comment in review, but if the review come from internal site reviewer i regularly avoid that ico or atleast wait till my favourite analys leave a comment there
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 09, 2018, 02:45:13 PM
I especially liked your idea about "if the project described is so good why won't the reviewer make millions himself?".
All in all, I don't trust ICO reviews and prefer doing my own research.
ICO rating sites can sometimes be helpful if you quickly need some basic info like the availability of bounty campaign, token price, links to project team and such like.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 09, 2018, 02:29:03 PM
Investors should only trust their opinion. An investor as an experienced player must build his own tactics and strategy in selecting ICO projects for investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 03:41:54 AM
If the review on ICO was done by people whom I trust and with whom I have already worked, then I will definitely pay attention to the project that they are reviewing. Otherwise, I’ll rather pass by the ICO unknown to me.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 03:22:35 AM
Of course not. It is a very basic rule that dont trust anyone except yourself. Do your own research about the project, the team, token metrics etc. You know ICO reviews are paid and they can manipulate it to make believe the public that the project is good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
It is hard to believe in them, because there are so many stories, that it costs a certain sum of money to get a good rating. But when I look at 10 different websites and all of them are giving the highest marks, I should say, that I believe in such ratings.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 03:17:47 AM
I stopped trusting start-ups in this market because there are so many scams and unfortunately the opportunities for earning have become much lower compared with last year
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 03:16:58 AM
A lot of times, the ico ratings are not very reliable.. They get high reviews and ratings when they pay them more to do reviews... Icos that were rated highly by ico sites have gone on to be scams or shit projects. Its in your best interest to invest in icos based on your own sound researches and guts.
Pages:
Jump to: