Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO Reviews, trust them or NOT? - page 11. (Read 2296 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
May 26, 2018, 06:26:54 AM
I think most ico reviewers are being paid i can see so many projects that collected so much funds but they are rated with low ratings and they have a good team
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
I watch reviews of many kinds of things. ICO is one of them. But I try don’t pay close attention to the thoughts represented in such videos and articles. My own intuition and experience are decisive in case of making choice.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
May 22, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
Dont believe anybody or anything. Check everything yourself. Ofcourse it is very difficult and takes
enormous quantity of time, but good ICO can make you really rich and all the work will be rewarded.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:48:09 PM
There are some websites that can be trusted, the trick is to find the right ones. Maybe start by doing some reviews of your own and then seeing which review websites match your opinions - then you can trust those websites.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 03:44:58 PM
There are many good and many bad ico's .And here all your attitude to them will consist only in what most of them you will get .I don't particularly trust ICO
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
May 22, 2018, 03:42:41 PM
I have not too much experience in this but I can say most of Reviews are biased and not near to reality because most of times companies pay some good amount for this they want some good intention of investors so in this case better do your own research and then invest in any project its case of your hard earned money
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 22, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
I like to watch different Video Reviews and read articles, but I can't believe them 100%. We need to do our own research, because the information on the project website or promotional articles will always tell about the strengths of the project. Makes sense to talk about weak? This won't attract investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 02:53:11 PM
i trust them till today. after i find this thread i think different about it.

i thought these pages would be reliable, but apparently not.

you made the right choice, the more I look at the ratings, the more I understand that now it's rather advertising platforms
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 22, 2018, 01:28:12 AM
this is to just sum it up, your question to trust them or not is really up to you. i mean just imagine if you are a girl having a lot of suitors, then sadly you have a past with a single men who ruin your trust. Does it mean you will end up being a single lady sitting in an old fashioned rocking chair knitting handkerchief for nephews because you don't trust men anymore. Same thing with selecting ICO's all you need to do is do a background check before investing or participating to advertise them online.
Activity: 22
May 22, 2018, 12:01:07 AM
Most ICO reviews are biased or paid or type of some kind of advertisement. It is always good to do your own research before trusting.
Activity: 54
May 21, 2018, 11:59:32 PM
I've found very few unbiased ICO reviews.  Most are for some off the books bounty or even for a discounted allocation into the private sale. 
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 21, 2018, 11:58:35 PM
make your own research, don't trust them. It used to be trusted but at the moment, when a lot of ICO, they can not rate all of ICO correctly.
Now, investing on ICO is like gambling. Just make your own research to reduce rate of loss. See Denaro and Bitpenta before, they got high mark on ICO review, get a lot of fund then run away.

Yes, it is good to research before concluding on investment because based on other rating it is not good to invest. Many ICO spend some money for ICO reviews, so it is bad idea investing based on the reviews, we have to find and research about the company whether it is potential or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 11:54:20 PM
make your own research, don't trust them. It used to be trusted but at the moment, when a lot of ICO, they can not rate all of ICO correctly.
Now, investing on ICO is like gambling. Just make your own research to reduce rate of loss. See Denaro and Bitpenta before, they got high mark on ICO review, get a lot of fund then run away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 21, 2018, 11:47:04 PM
Not all ICO reviews are true. Remember that there are media campaigns (blog, article or video campaigns). These are paid services which means the developer will most probably pay the participant that endorses their project. There are websites where you can rely on but blogging sites and social medias are not the place you should trust.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 11:41:04 PM
If you don't trust the ICO's review, and would like an analysis of where? I think there is no other way again. ICO ranking or review same. If I believe it, for reference in the analysis, whether this is a good project or less nice. However, on second thought logically should remain as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 21, 2018, 11:37:45 PM
ICO are not scam, most of them are genuine and they pay what they promise. However sometimes it takes alot of time for ICOs to get listed on exchange which is frustrating.
Activity: 644
May 21, 2018, 11:26:15 PM
There are so many ico review websites and not every website is reliable. There have been times when I was misguided into buying a coin rated 4.5/5 in ICO but it actually turned out to be a scam. The company ran away with people's money and I was one of the investors. So now I only rely on icobench for all my information.
Activity: 96
May 21, 2018, 11:11:41 PM
I think most reviews of some of the rating websites can only serve as a reference and cannot be completely believed. The rating information provided by those rating websites that are not charged will have greater reference value. To make a big investment or to understand, review, and research on your own.
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 11:01:11 PM
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 08:12:29 PM
Well there are some reviews that are paid and there are some reviews which are not paid, they do their own review without seeking any monetary value. For now I know icodrops don't collect money to do review or list project on their site, Ian balina doesn't collect money too to do his video reviews, though i will agree with you that 99% of the reviews are paid reviews.
Pages:
Jump to: