Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 16. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
 then depends on the personality of each person somebody like to trade and also somebody like to have more stability so they invest
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 11, 2018, 05:55:01 AM
When you are investing in initial coin offerings, you are inesting in a complet enew project which has absolutly nothing build. So thats a good possibility to get in very early and make a lot of profit when the project is successfull. But when you are investing in icos, you have to be clear that this should be a long term invest. With trading you just buy to sell it very fast in the next time and this will give you less profit!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
In my opinion it is better to invest in a good ICO. Just take a closer look at the idea of ​​what is offered in the ICO and how far the idea is possible. Pay attention to the team. Not to public persons who do not contribute anything to the project, but only spend our money with you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 02:15:33 PM
I can recommend trading but investing in ICOs is something I will never recommend to someone. Why don't you avoid both and just become a hodler. This way you will get better returns on your investment and wont have to take the headache of having to trade or worry about the safety of your money in ICOs.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
June 10, 2018, 01:31:47 PM
You talk about different things. To start trading you need to simply go to the stock exchange, buy coins and start trading on the fall whether on the growth of the coin. If you want to invest in ICO, then you need a clear analysis and a good advisor.
Activity: 77
June 10, 2018, 01:31:08 PM
I think trading is a good option if you have good money in yoir pocket and know how to perform good in the market. So it is not a big deal. Both ARD good at their own sides.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
June 10, 2018, 01:27:26 PM
For many people ICO is another form of trading. Most of the people invest in an ICO not for the project or its potential but to earn short term gain which is just a form of trading. People want instant rise of a token after its ICO. Today, everything have become short term in cryptos be it investment or trading. Hodlers are turning into speculators now. I am more a fan of trading than investing in an ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
June 10, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
From my point of view finding a really good ico is a real problem, because you have to go throw a lot of "empty" projects with no value, and you can easily loose focus.
Trading for beginners could mean a total loss of their deposits, so without knowledge there is no point going in trading.
What you can do on the current market is still look for good ico, monitor it till the exchange launch, compare ico price with exchange price, and very likely you can buy nowadays a lot cheaper than ico price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 01:13:38 PM
If  people are thinking about trading on cryptomarkets as income source , I would advise that the plan is very poor nowadays.
Activity: 686
June 10, 2018, 01:08:40 PM
gone those days were people could earn x2 - x10 from ico's when hitting it's first exchange, people learned fomo effect and avoided too much hype, according to statistics most ico in 2017 are failing so the best will be trading at the moment. But if the project is worth it with products behind it then that will be another story. But for now I believe it's better to buy in exchange than in ICOs
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 01:06:01 PM
investing in an ico is not too much of a hassle, it is important that you convert your money into ETH and choose the right ico, do some deeper research on the ico program you want to invest in, and the advice I buy when pre-sale, as it gets more bonus
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 10, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
Investing too risky as i think about it. You need to make sure that the project is legit to avoid some run away money as you know it, ICO scams. Trading is much better which you gain additional profit in no time if you're a good trader. Know the basic flows of the market and you will see how to make bigger money than investing.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
When market is quite like now best choose is to find any good ico, I never make trading in bear maket season because I think its very hard to predict what is going to happen. Thats why in this kind of season I just invest in icos.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 11:25:23 AM
First of all, Please NOTE that investment in the crypto currency is many risk, you can lose all of money you invest. Many project scam and many peoples lost our money. So, if you want to invest in any ICO project, please check it carefully,. First, you can check the ICO score in some website:
1. ICObench.com
2. ICorating.com
3. icodrop.coms
4. icogens.com
HIGH SCORE DOES NOT MEAN SAFE BUT IT WILL BE LESS RISKY

and you must check the ICO's Website also your whitepapper carefully to know all of projet. You should get more infomation about the project in crypto currency facebook group, read more things that we discuss

Finally, Please use "your free money" - a funds that you can lose without affecting your love.

GOOD LUCK
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 10:55:27 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

Investing in ICO is too risky, but before you invest in an ICO first you have to buy Ethereum. (default and easiest route is to use coinbase to buy ethereum) other option where you can buy BTC or ETh: COINBASE is the market leader, easy to use, has a mobile app too, GEMINI a good option but more limiting, BITPANDA and COINMAMA. Second setting up my MyEtherWallet, setting up my MyEtherWallet seems nervous when you do it at the first time because you do not create a username you create a passport and download the keystonefile often referred to a private key. Third Find and Researching an ICOs. First step is to narrow down my list of potential investments to a manegeable number of five to 10. Fourth signing up and know your customer (KYC) process. Fifth switching to Trust Wallet. Sixth Token or Exchanges you can used Bittrex and Binance. In investing in ICO is like a gamble most of the time.
Trading is also too risky, first you have to have your cryptocurrency wallet and cryptocurrency exchange like Bittrex, kucoin, binance and bitfinex. But in doing trading it is 70% you will earn in teading. But at first it is Nervous to do trading because you do not know how to do it but if you have learned and know what you will do then you will get rid of your nervousness in trading you will enjoy doing it already. And you will like it to do from time to time.
Activity: 92
June 10, 2018, 08:52:39 AM
Joining this forum was a good start.  Keep reading on projects that you like.  You may also want to start working on your resources like facebook, twitter, etc.  Post on this forum regularly and check out the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 05:15:07 PM
For me trading is good it gives daily profit but too risky if dont have enough knowledge. While ico is lesser risk as long as you understand the whutepaper and there roadblock it will be less risk

both these ways of earning are very risky especially if you don't have proper knowledge in these areas. and understanding the whitepaper won't make you safe from losses.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 04:38:56 PM
Different people have different preferences when it comes to this, There are those who would rather trade while there are others who will settle for ICOs, both have their advantages and disadvantages. ICOs gives you a better chance at making good returns as the cheaply acquire the tokens  at n early development stage, they are however a gamble as you might not know which project will be a success and which one wont, Trading on the other hand needs proper market analysis  and a decision on when to sell and when to buy
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 04:20:11 PM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
Trading on the volatility market and ICO, but only project very HYIP.
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 04:19:32 PM
To be more expert in crypto world, you should try both but all this kind investment is high risk and high return so you should have some strategy and management of risk and money. At current situation now there many FUD and bad news so, its very important to understand fundamental of the project before making investment and also always use money willing to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: