Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 17. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 04:16:41 PM
in my opinion trading is better than ICO investments now,,
but, if you can found the best ICO project that will make huge profit thats okay,,
but you must know and learn more about the ICO project carefully before make a contribution
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 04:15:58 PM
At the beginning, ICO was a good way to buy cheap altcoins. However, sometimes they are listed on the exchange, and the price is cheaper than the ICO price, so there is a risk of capital loss.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 04:15:17 PM
The first step if you want to get involved in ICO is to have some crypto. Bitcoin is definitely the most popular crypto today, but another great one to use is ethereum. To get this crypto you need to go to an exchange where you can buy it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:14:52 PM
I think both have pros and cons but trading is not for everyone. You need to have enough time to trade on the regular basis and moreover, it is impossible to succeed if you don't know the trading basics. I prefer ICO.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
Investment is risky, very much so. The best and safest option to start is trading. On the stock market it is much friendlier than Vietnam. So that you can start with him, and its income already try spend on investment.
Activity: 37
June 09, 2018, 04:13:22 PM
all have risks, and if you have faster trading skills profitable than ICO.
Activity: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:12:00 PM
I think there is no 'false way' to start. Just buy your first cryptos read more and you will get the hang of it. Maybe an ICO isn't the best thing if youre just starting because all the stuff that you need to de with the wallets can be quite confusing. But other than that I would suggest to you to just buy your first cryptos.
Activity: 490
June 09, 2018, 04:07:44 PM
I think trading will be better than we follow and invest in ICO project, because now very many scam projects and we must be careful in investing,
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 04:03:45 PM
ICO is better than trading,but I like holding more and more.But if there is a desire to take risks and try to make a big profit,the choice is definitely ICO,not trading.
Activity: 83
June 09, 2018, 03:55:46 PM
If  people are considering trading on cryptomarkets as daily job , I could advise that the plan is quite scary nowadays.
Activity: 56
June 09, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
You are talking about two different directions of development of your capital. Since trading is a more dynamic process. While investing in projects requires you to spend more time studying this or that platform.
Well said, but that's trading is not always a dynamic process, as all trade differently. Someone just trades on any strategy and statistics of something.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 07:36:08 AM
If you choose frm what to start, ICO or trading, I would better do trading.
As nvestment in ICO is more risky than tradng, as you will have some tokent during it, while ico man be just a scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:57:07 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks

ICO and Trading are totally different spheres of crypto world, and it's up to you what choice to make. But investing in ICO is much risky than just trading. But the profit might be bigger, if you choose the right project. Watch out for scam projects. Double check every little detail you find about the project.
Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 09:42:05 AM
For me trading is good it gives daily profit but too risky if dont have enough knowledge. While ico is lesser risk as long as you understand the whutepaper and there roadblock it will be less risk
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
At the moment, when there is a lull in the market, investments in promising ICO, such as Quarkchain or Sparkster, are guaranteed to bring quick profits, but we need to carefully select worthy projects, because 90% of ICO at the moment is a scam. But also now is the time to buy the fallen altcoins, because just around the corner is a good wave of BTC growth up to 13-14k$
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
im going to bet trading, because it is less risky than ico i think..  and as base in my experience trading can gain much. but of course both ico and trading can make profit when you have a enough research before doing anything steps.
Activity: 420
June 06, 2018, 11:54:43 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

For the moment may be a good time for trading when compared to investing in an ICO because now too much ICO. When in trading we can determine how much revenue we want.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:35:22 AM
If you have funds, I suggest it's best to start trading on ICO, because ICO now has a lot of fraudulent practices. If you have mastered the transaction, if you trade more clearly, be sure.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 11:30:19 AM
You need to know that investing in ico has a very high risk you should have plenty of experience in ico because before investing in ico requires more research on a project
so you better trade in exchange because it has a smaller risk in comparison ico.
Activity: 314
June 06, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
If you want to start trading, you should get more experience in encrypting money before investing. Because investment ICO is a very dangerous and very small project, it can now provide good profits, but even if the market falls, the trade will always remain in fashion.
Pages:
Jump to: