Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 15. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 12:31:41 AM
I tried to trade and lost a lot of money and I decided to form a portfolio of new coins that came out on the exchange, which are promising according to many experts and a miracle, the capital began to increase! So I for long-term freezing coins!
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 12:03:19 AM
You should try both investing in ICO's and trading.  Just start out with small amounts to see how you do and which one you prefer.  It's different for everyone so their opinions and results won't be the same for you.  Start small when you're still learning.
Activity: 150
June 14, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
I think it's better to buy altcoins with small capitalization that are traded on the exchange and sell them when the price is rising. Thereby you can get good profit and not risking that the coin never listed on the exchange.
Activity: 3
June 14, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
start investing in ico and trading preparation is a very profitable thing but must be started with the stages of a certain stage must understand where the direction of the market will move. If we misunderstand all will be burned.
Activity: 158
June 14, 2018, 12:13:34 PM
You can do trading and invest in new projects in parallel. But better to just buy coins in long term and just wait.
Activity: 84
June 14, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
It depends on your skills and timing, in case ico you should make research and try to make good investment in the promising project in order to get benefit in the future. In case of trading you need to have trading skills time, and a lot of information about trading trends.
Activity: 18
June 14, 2018, 05:34:51 AM
If you the beginner in this section, then I speak to you for IKO Invest. Just read details about the project if everything is all right and then to go for investments forward. But you remember that white paper and the Road card are the main fact of an icon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
I strongly believe in the future of crypto currency especially with blockchain technology that really guarantees the transparency of this currency to start trading You have to buy some kind of crypto currency token, such as bitcoin, ethereum or other. after you have multiple tokens, you can redeem them with available exchangers
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 09:33:36 AM
I would advise you for not doing both of them as they both are very risky things to do in the crypto markets and you are better off just hodling. As you are likely going to get better returns by just hodling your coins than trying to trade or invest in an ICO
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:15:53 PM
If you are sure of your kind of trading, when you need to buy and sell, then the purchase of a sale will be more profitable than the entry into ICO.
Activity: 37
June 12, 2018, 06:45:46 PM
ICO and trading have their own difficulties. But I prefer ICO rather than trading. A lot to understand if you want to trade. Otherwise it will incur losses. ICO is easier. We just post it and if the post is good and build then there will be a reward. Its up to you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
June 12, 2018, 06:37:39 PM
ICO usually have more profit potential comparing with listed coins. For myself, I chose ICO, simply because trading is first, much harder, you need a lot to learn theories and so on. Secondly, quite a nervous exercise. For me, the nerves are more expensive)
I think, that trading have a same number of risk situations as a ICO. But during in trading you know that token have a history of minimum and maximum token's prices, This fact is good. During ICO you know only perspective price when token will be trading. Such that facts, the last variant has more risk than trading.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
June 12, 2018, 06:35:23 PM
For many people ICO is another form of trading. Most of the people invest in an ICO not for the project or its potential but to earn short term gain which is just a form of trading. People want instant rise of a token after its ICO. Today, everything have become short term in cryptos be it investment or trading. Hodlers are turning into speculators now. I am more a fan of trading than investing in an ICO.

I think that investing in ICO is nothing like short term holding or day trading. In order to make some money in ICO, you have to choose a good one. In trading on the other side, you can make money from the bad coins as well.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 06:33:39 PM
Earlier it was profitable to trade in independent coins. Now for quick profits it's better to choose ICO
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
I recommend being careful, because you can lose your money. I think you'd better start with a trade (small amounts), because ICO can be a scam.
Activity: 83
June 12, 2018, 12:30:47 PM
ICO usually have more profit potential comparing with listed coins. For myself, I chose ICO, simply because trading is first, much harder, you need a lot to learn theories and so on. Secondly, quite a nervous exercise. For me, the nerves are more expensive)
Activity: 69
June 12, 2018, 07:27:31 AM
After receiving ICO tokens, each of us begins to watch the price change for them and wait for the most suitable time for sale. Thus, we are more and more involved in trade )
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
Very different types of investment.

ICOs can take time to return on your initial investment, and there's always a decent chance the project may fail and unfortunately some are complete scams.

Trading is incredibly difficult to be good at, but if you follow other traders on telegram groups for example, or if you purchase/run your own bot...it can be lucrative and in a considerably shorter time.

Both come with their own risks...if you're not willing to HODL, you're probably better off trading...but trust me, you need to invest some time into it if you're going to be good at it.
Activity: 108
June 12, 2018, 07:23:00 AM
Start trading with small amount on any good project.. once you learn enough about trading then add some more amount... once you get enough knowledge of crypto world then try to proceed with ICO's.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 11, 2018, 06:56:48 PM
I can recommend trading but investing in ICOs is something I will never recommend to someone. Why don't you avoid both and just become a hodler. This way you will get better returns on your investment and wont have to take the headache of having to trade or worry about the safety of your money in ICOs.
Financial investment is very risky and cryptocurrency investment is the same but the profit that it can bring to the investor is huge. If you continue to work for safety, I do not know when you can become more successful. I think that if you have the knowledge and experience in this market it is entirely possible to trade and invest in ICOs because these are two great forms of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: