Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO VS TRADING - page 11. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 08:29:46 AM
I would advise you for not doing both of them as they both are very risky things to do in the crypto markets and you are better off just hodling. As you are likely going to get better returns by just hodling your coins than trying to trade or invest in an ICO
Activity: 88
June 24, 2018, 04:46:26 AM
Investing ico is easier than becoming a trader. Trading needs good experience and skills.
 I choose to invest ico, because I trade very bad
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 24, 2018, 03:58:47 AM
for the first you better trading but if you look at market conditions as now should not do trading at a time like this. you better find some lessons on how to trade well. for ICO investment you need more insight so you do not lose
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 24, 2018, 03:50:46 AM
In my opinion, ico is very much better than day trading, it requires less stress and work compared to day trading that is very complex. Also the return on investment is more than day trading.
I have tried day trading a lot of times and I lost more money than I gained.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
June 24, 2018, 03:39:31 AM
I'm not a very good trader that's why I choose ICO instead. But why choose if you can do both. I also so short term swing tradings only on the hyped ICOS
Yes, it would be very advantageous to choose both. Trading is quite difficult, it needs adequate analytical ability to determine the exact position, when selling and buying. Join ICO also has a risk, many ICO projects are scam and less successful lately. In conclusion, we must understand the risks of the two, and choose them at the right time.
Activity: 89
June 24, 2018, 03:28:09 AM
I think right now trading and ICO are better. But I personally prefer ICO because ICO is very promising when we want to invest compared with trading. If you get a good ICO and invest in the ICO and it hits exchanges, it will be an easy in return.
Activity: 82
June 23, 2018, 12:35:07 PM
For me trading is good it gives daily profit but too risky if dont have enough knowledge. While ico is lesser risk as long as you understand the whutepaper and there roadblock it will be less risk
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 08:38:33 AM
I've done well from ICOs, trading is too stressful for me. ICOs are mostly just doing a lot of research, really being able to filter out the bullshit in whitepapers etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
I'm not a very good trader that's why I choose ICO instead. But why choose if you can do both. I also so short term swing tradings only on the hyped ICOS
Activity: 57
June 23, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
Actually, there are a lot of people involved in this market with the mentality of playing a game since they do not spend time on it, if you're not serious then do not expect a good result. ICO and Trading eke, if you have chosen to invest, you should concentrate on it, because it is not a game
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 12:07:12 AM
Actually, you can use the token or coin from ICO for trading. However, the important thing is that you must find out the promising ICO tokens that will be more acceptable on the market by the other investors. Now, you can check Cryptoriya ICO as it has a new concept of crypto and cash. However, if you want to get faster coin, just buy the coin on the listed market that hits on top 20 altcoins for trading.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 11:47:40 PM
Joining this forum was a good start.  Keep reading on projects that you like.  You may also want to start working on your resources like facebook, twitter, etc.  Post on this forum regularly and check out the bounty campaigns
Activity: 29
June 22, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
I depends on your skills and timing, in case ico you should make research and try to make good investment in the promising project in order to get benefit in the future. In case of trading you need to have trading skills time, and a lot of information about trading trends.
copper member
Activity: 278
June 22, 2018, 06:13:41 AM
I want to start investing for ico and trading. Please to help from where should I start?

What needs to be prepared and cared for before starting it?

I am very grateful for the members who helped me in this forum.

and maybe this can also re-remind the new citizens who want to enter the world of investment (trading and ico).

thanks
I think that it is more prospective to study all the fundamentals of the trading. Because Invest in ICO it is very risky and very few projects now provide good profits, but trader will always be in fashion even when the market is falling.

yeh i agree with this 100percent if you dig into posts you will learn alot , about trading , Icos , Non Icos ect ect
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 06:11:03 AM
everywhere there are difficulties. In trading, you need to learn technical analysis and other sources. With the participation in ICO you need to study thoroughly the project in which you are going to be invested.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 12:51:21 PM
I am not an expert when it comes to trading but i can advise you on how to start with ico investing, I will tell you how to go about my ico investing, I use ico drops to gather some interesting ico i will research on then after that I will go into deep research on them, anyone i find good then i will invest. The key to investing into good ico is to do a good background research on the project, don't follow public hype.
Activity: 210
June 21, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
I think it would be nice to start with a lot of information on this forum people write a lot of useful, further asked the exchanges which is better where is easier and then start!
Activity: 73
June 21, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
Trading is better option than investing in an ICO. If you want to invest in ICO then have a deep study about their team, understand Whitepaper etc. Trading is a safer option as the coin is already listed on the exchange so there is no chance of having fraud at this level. Trading requires good technical analysis skills to earn the profit in long term.
Activity: 84
June 21, 2018, 12:25:55 PM
If  people are considering trading on cryptomarkets as daily job , I could advise that the plan is quite scary nowadays
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
June 21, 2018, 12:11:04 PM
If I think my advice you are better off trading because of the results of trading. But this also depends on how much money you invested due to later this effect on your results. And you must have knowledge about coins and must have patience otherwise it will suffer losses. You should be more often monitor the market and make a market strategy.
He should begin trading with a very small investment then see how it goes. If he loses money then it won't be that much of a problem.
I think as a beginner in the business I would advise you for not doing both of them as they both are very risky things to do in the crypto markets and you are better off just hodling. As you are likely going to get better returns by just hodling your coins than trying to trade or invest in an ICO. Very few people are able to turn a profit by trading and most of the ICOs end up failing. For me honestly I think both is good and I am doing both. Before buying ICO, you need to do lots of researches and make sure taking a right decision. Trading needs more knowledge and experience. Both have a big risk, but big return can be obtained.
Pages:
Jump to: