Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 10. (Read 7605 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 04:29:09 AM
I would avoid ICOs without whitepaper. The whitepaper is the most imperative piece of an ICO in which is depicted everything and the group hast to want to guarantee the norms recorded in it. In the event that there is no whitepaper you don't have anything to allude at and that is much of the time a warning possibly. It's likewise conceivable the group was excessively apathetic, making it impossible to set up a whitepaper, on the grounds that they just need to trick individuals. There are sooo many trick ICOs at the present time.
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 04:28:23 AM
I would not begin to trust such projects. The lack of the most important documentation means ICO swindlers. I would not risk to invest in such projects.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:26:52 AM
Just like this post that has no common sense at all. Who would even ever invest in something that you don't know or at least have a little bit of information? No one in their right mind would do that.

Err.. unfortunately, that's exactly what investors did. That's why we're in this mess.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:25:52 AM
Just like this post that has no common sense at all. Who would even ever invest in something that you don't know or at least have a little bit of information? No one in their right mind would do that.
Activity: 42
September 11, 2018, 10:11:46 PM
If you don't have a whitepaper, it's the equivalent of something holding their hands asking for a handout. It makes absolutely no sense.

Honestly, even with a whitepaper... it's just a whitepaper. I personally wouldn't invest unless there's at least a prototype.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
September 11, 2018, 10:09:10 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

I'd say an ICO without a whitepaper is not something that has been well thought out.  Avoid it at all costs.  Anyone putting the effort into an ICO and not doing a whitepaper is not worth investing in.  What else are they going to think isn't important?
Activity: 121
September 11, 2018, 10:08:45 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
Whitepaper is the most important for investors for enable to be studied by them and make a descision if they'll invest.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 11, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
Every ICO should have whitepaper. Although it is not required when filing for ICO approval, it is a must and shows the professionalism of the ICO. Whitepaper shows the plan of the ICO and its like a blueprint of the token/coin. Also, I don't believe that a scam ICO doesn't have a whitepaper. Look at those scam ICO's and all of them has whitepaper.
Activity: 137
September 11, 2018, 10:07:37 PM
ICO without whitepaper is a project without a plan which going to be fail surely.
Activity: 144
September 11, 2018, 10:05:14 PM
Well in the event that you can't read about what you're going to put resources into, at that point for what reason would anybody contribute? Beyond any doubt it is anything but an issue on the off chance that they have started the abundance battle or something, and the whitepaper (doesn't need to be a whitepaper, would be far and away superior if it's a complete clarification of the thought and the best approach to execute that thought) is being taken a shot at, however in the event that the undertaking achieved it's planning for ICO and there isn't even a pleasant clarification of it, it's in all likelihood a trick, and the one focusing on not precisely the most brilliant kind of speculators. It may potentially be a terrible association (ICO got ready for much sooner than it ought to have been) yet what should one expect of a venture with such an awful nuts and bolts in any case.
Activity: 92
September 11, 2018, 09:56:56 PM
The white paper is the roadmap for the future of the project. The white paper is something that the ICO must have. There is no white paper = scam.
Activity: 69
September 11, 2018, 08:19:39 PM
I completely agree with you. It's hard to believe in an ICO without whitepaper. The investors have to know about the developing plan, the team behind, etc.. It would provide enough necessary information for investing. However, we can't say that an ICO without whitepaper is a scam one. It just an untrusted project. As for me, I always research carefully the project, especially through their Whitepaper before taking invesment.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 08:05:53 PM

I as an investor in ICO, so I will say that ICO without whitepaper is the same as a scam. how can you know information about the ico project if there is no whitepaper, even though we need it all. Before investing, of course we have to do research and read the whitepaper, if there is no whitepaper then we cannot do anything and that is definitely a scam.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
September 11, 2018, 04:34:18 PM
it's probably a scam, get away from it
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 11, 2018, 04:29:46 PM
The concept of ICOs without whitepapers is really questionable  because how else will the audience, investors and supporters be able to know the project's vision, technology, team, concept, roadmap and all the other data needed for the platform to excel.
Also when a project launches without a whitepaper, it raises a lot of red flags and may be a sign of a scam project.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 95
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 11, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

When it's industry standard to provide a white paper I would think any team not providing one is a really bad start.  Even if yo didn't believe in white papers for valid reasons I still think you would be compelled to make one as many of your investors would want to see it.  So a team not providing one is a huge red NO signal. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
September 11, 2018, 04:27:52 PM
The white paper is a road-map for any type projects and ICO. If the ICO didn't have a whitepaper this mean a bad part for future of the project. Because in this document the potential investor can see a real idea.
Activity: 132
September 11, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

Whitepaper is a detailed information from a company to the investors about the project or product they intend doing presently and the future purpose, but many companies may face some delay on it but if you check the team and the development of the project so far, you will surely understand how serious they are. My thought
Activity: 199
September 11, 2018, 04:20:38 PM
the ICO provides more information, the more it inspires confidence among investors. and not necessarily ICO without technical information will be a fraud.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

There're different situations, e.g. does a company, which entered the market long ago and has a work product in the real economy, really need whitepaper? ICO is conducted to collect money and extend its influence in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: