Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 13. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
It is very scary to participate in ICOs who do not have whitepaper. You can lose your money within a twinkle of an hour and you can gain too but the probability of you losing is very high.

ICO without whitepaper points to the lack of professionalism of the project team. This document should not be missing. It is necessary for investors to obtain comprehensive information about the project. The lack of whitepaper affects the transparency of the project and may discourage investment.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 10, 2018, 10:21:09 AM
All use white paper, if not, then the credibility of the project is also not because we don't know whom to give our money and what do they do with them. I think that even the crooks have long used the white paper to fool investors
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 10:09:39 AM
It is very scary to participate in ICOs who do not have whitepaper. You can lose your money within a twinkle of an hour and you can gain too but the probability of you losing is very high.
Activity: 90
September 10, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
All projects should have white paper because this is one of the main proofs that this is not scammers. Documents are almost all ICO and if there are no documents then there is no trust in the project either
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
September 10, 2018, 08:44:03 AM
ICO reviews are actually helpful, I usually take a love ok on reviews before engaging on a project. There were information that was not stated in whitepaper that will make you double think wether you'll be investing on it. Well, many reviews are also made by the team making them good standing in the people. But even all good things abiut the project are shown there wilk be still negative feedback you'll see at the comment section which helps you to decide. Its a wise strategy to get into a great project, it takes a lot of reading to find one.
Activity: 107
September 10, 2018, 10:06:47 AM
Yes, I fully agree with you. If the ICO does not have technical documentation, it is most likely a fraudulent ICO. Every time I choose ICO for myself I go to the site and look at many details. One of the most important details is the technical documentation. If it's not there, I'm leaving the site.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:04:24 AM
The project simply must have a technical document, otherwise it will not find the right investors!
Activity: 82
September 10, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
It doesn't state that much any longer. For a frw hundred bucks an outsourced essayist can make you a truly not too bad whitepaper. A great deal of WPs are simply duplicated and utilized with a few changes made. You should take a gander at a group and on the off chance that they are who they say they are. Individuals utilizing their genuine names and faces. Making accomplices. Obviously, a whitepaper is essential and each ICO ought to have one at the season of their tokensale. Be that as it may, it doesn't mean it's a sure thing to add to them..
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 10, 2018, 09:22:49 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
it is alarming, i think. it is also show the lack of respect to potential users because it's kind of - all right guys, make up your minds and try to understand what ico is about
Activity: 30
September 10, 2018, 09:18:59 AM
i automatically assume that the projects without a whitepaper are just scams
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2018, 09:15:53 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

I think the ICO without whitepaper is not credible,  and no one investor's trust to invest their money in that ICO without a proper guidelines and information's to their project. Whitepaper is very important because it serve as a guide to the investor's to admired and decides to invest their money that certain ICO. 
Activity: 72
September 10, 2018, 08:57:39 AM
Wouldn't invest in a coin who can't even be bothered to write a whitepaper, thats the least you can expect when they want millions of dollars.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
I certainly will not trust the project even without white paper. This means that no effort was made to ensure that everyone could study the project in detail and decide whether to finance it or not.
Activity: 218
September 10, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

I think it's very risky to believe in an Ico project that doesn't have a whitepaper, because the whitepaper is a basic tool for understanding the Ico project.
Activity: 344
September 10, 2018, 06:34:54 AM
Well, I don't think someone like me can do such a project, a project without a whitepaper.How do I  check their details?,how do I confirm necessary details about it? I may not really conclude such is scam but it cannot be trusted and I cannot waste my precious time and effort on such. It doesn't look professional as far as I am concerned  ,looks dubious and at the end, one may regret doing such project .If it fails eventually one will have to blame oneself .to me it's not worth doing .i do not advice anyone to go ahead with such project...
copper member
Activity: 376
September 10, 2018, 06:34:20 AM
I wonder what an ICO will be doing this time around without whitepaper, though it is not a prerequisite for success or scam, but a lot of credibility is attached when the whitepaper paper is developed and it gives a better idea of project details and plans
Activity: 560
September 10, 2018, 06:29:37 AM
Honestly I have never encountered an ICO without a white paper. If there is an ICO without a white paper then what will be the reference material for their project.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 06:23:52 AM
I think it is worth to perform a full investigation before to invest in ICO
copper member
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 06:12:43 AM
A whitepaper is nowadays more than standard and stands for a good ico.
Without whitepaper i would not trust a ico completely and would rather look for an ico who can present a whitepaper.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 10, 2018, 06:11:22 AM
An ICO that has no white paper is something like a smelly fish. It's better to join in their telegram and ask them about their white paper because it's essential for a project to let investors/community know the vision and mission of the ICO or project because it is in white paper that you will also see the information of the token, the team, their roadmap and the like.
Pages:
Jump to: