Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 9. (Read 7605 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
I feel that whitepaper is a technical document which contains all information about the project and its development, price, team and whole structure and if any new ICO comes to the market without it then it can be a scam in future as no information available to its investors.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 01:43:14 PM
Actually whitepapers are just empty promises for me.
So there is no sense to have a white paper. But lazy scammers do not write whitepapers good so you can notice that those are 100%scam

But ICO without whitepaper more scam than a legit, I am personally very ensure an ICO project
it must have a whitepaper that qualified to give a good understanding for us.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
September 13, 2018, 12:29:27 PM
Actually whitepapers are just empty promises for me.
So there is no sense to have a white paper. But lazy scammers do not write whitepapers good so you can notice that those are 100%scam
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
September 13, 2018, 12:25:12 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

Is there an ICO without whitepaper? that is so sick because the whitepaper is so important to the investors and to other people because in whitepaper all details are in there about the ICO. So i will not agree or believe in that ICO without a whitepaper, maybe it is a scam ICO.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 12:10:31 PM
There's a huge probability that ICO's that lack whitepaper will end up running away with investors wealth. Its laughable to see people investing in self drops on projects that lack social media handles, websites or whitepaper. It's a clear indication that something is fishy and the project may only be concerned about listing on exchange and dumping the price on investors.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 12:07:37 PM
ICO without white paper is a company that is not worth even the attention and time spent. Now it is very fashionable to enter the ICO market without even having a primitive prototype of its own product. I am very much surprised. The ICO market is now at a standstill only because such garbage companies have ceased to collect money from young investors.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
Ico without whitepaper. One word, SCAM. Any project the has no whitepaper and wants to collect money from individuals to sponsor the project is a scam in my opinion.what are the individuals investing their money into. And most that don't have a whitepaper also have no working platform. An endless loop of uncertainties is not worth any investments.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
ICO without whitepaper is an obvious scam. Whitepaper is telling to your potential investors what your ICO is about, it makes them decide whether to invest ot not. So ICO without whitepaper is at least strange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
September 13, 2018, 11:55:56 AM
ICO without whitepaler is less attractive than have white paper. Whitepaper is vital in order to attract more potential investors that could faithfully support the project. It is very suspicious without whitepaper. Be careful and be wise.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
September 13, 2018, 11:55:32 AM
A whitepaper is very important. Nowadays some good ICOs decide to inform people with a whitepaper and a technical whitepaper. This is a good indicator, because they are seriously showing some time to inform people.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:54:24 AM
This year there are so many fraudulent ICOs, and the project without whitepaper is in my opinion twice as fraudulent. I don't understand how you can create something global without technical documentation.
Completely agree with you, this year showed that projects without whitepaper were almost all fraud. And any competent investor will not invest in such projects.
Theres no precise plan or objective in such project, only those who didn't do research will invest on them. Whitepaper is a must in every project to know everything about them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 13, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
This year there are so many fraudulent ICOs, and the project without whitepaper is in my opinion twice as fraudulent. I don't understand how you can create something global without technical documentation.
Completely agree with you, this year showed that projects without whitepaper were almost all fraud. And any competent investor will not invest in such projects.
Activity: 133
September 13, 2018, 11:41:32 AM
Activity: 53
Repme.io
September 13, 2018, 10:59:27 AM
How will a project engage in an ICO without whitepaper,  hmm thats shitty you know? If i am an  investor i wouldn't invest in such project.
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
I will not support the ICO without any whitepaper as it will only create more confusions to all supporters and investors.
First, many will surely think that ICO is 100% scam and they will surely ask why they launch that project without prior complete details.
So I better stay away from them to make sure the safety of my money and time for supporting them.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 10:56:05 AM
I'm sure that only scams do not make such a document because it's unnecessary costs. As their goal is to earn as much as possible on deception
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:48:36 AM
Don't try to join to an ico without whitepaper. Because in the whitepaper you can read about the features of the project and their platform without whitepaper you can know if that project is legit
Quite right, because there are no projects that did not have white paper and would have been successful, I do not know such people, in any case, people need to understand exactly what they are investing, because lately a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 118
September 13, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
Don't try to join to an ico without whitepaper. Because in the whitepaper you can read about the features of the project and their platform without whitepaper you can know if that project is legit
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 12:46:25 AM
Where did you find this albino tiger? Although many people write some shit in their white paper, but everyone has it. If there is no white paper - it is very strange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 12, 2018, 10:21:56 AM
Whitepapers are strategy documents and road map for cryptocurrencies. I don't think there could be an ICO project that doesn't constitute this document. Because no one trusts a project that doesn't express itself.
Pages:
Jump to: