Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 5. (Read 7605 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 17, 2018, 07:24:04 AM
Personally I think that it is obvious - White Paper is the document that helps us to get the clear understanding more about the technical side of the project and the product, for me WP is not the advertisement but more informative document  that may clarify lots of technical things. And while choosing the project personally I learn WP in detals. And it is very good if the WP is informative and strong, and of high quality.
It seems to me that white paper is one of the main documents for an investor to understand the project, its strengths and weaknesses, and after that it is up to him to decide whether to invest in this project.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 17, 2018, 07:10:05 AM
Personally I think that it is obvious - White Paper is the document that helps us to get the clear understanding more about the technical side of the project and the product, for me WP is not the advertisement but more informative document  that may clarify lots of technical things. And while choosing the project personally I learn WP in detals. And it is very good if the WP is informative and strong, and of high quality.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
October 17, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
Yes, that is what every investors look out for to see how the token will be handle by the team and bringing price to the aimed target but still many wrote it but don't even follow it or just wrote it for the sake of people must see which is part of the scam we used to talk about and more reason the regulation is something that seems required.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 06:13:59 AM
Most likely, yes.  A project without technical documentation will most likely be a regular scam!
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 06:13:05 AM
I personally do not even imagine such an ico project that does not have technical documentation. How is that even possible? There must be at least something.
Activity: 459
October 17, 2018, 06:08:40 AM
Any planned ICO should have a white paper. This is a development plan for a project. If there is no white paper, then for the public, we cannot understand the authenticity and development stage of this project. This is an opaque project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 17, 2018, 06:04:40 AM
Whitepaper is not fundementally needed for ICo to be legit. I think we all know this , ICO should need a clear concept of product, and sold roadmap, if this info is made available to public a bit differently than just a whitepaper, i dont care.
Activity: 203
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 17, 2018, 05:54:11 AM
Whitepaper is the most important thing for ico investors. Because without whitepaper we can not understand projects value and details. So in my opinion icos have to whitepaper and all the investors need to read at least one before investing that ico .
Activity: 616
October 15, 2018, 08:21:06 PM
Whitepaper is needed by an ICO because with the whitepaper, people can see the development and what they will do with their project. it is very needed.
Activity: 126
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
October 15, 2018, 08:04:26 PM
ICO is made popular on the strength of the project which is the roadmap,and the information is provided through white paper .So it is an important part can not be ignored with.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
As an recent academic study has shown, “ICOs have much to teach us about the uneasy relationships between law, innovation, and financial technology in our present moment.” Although proponents often boast that blockchain offers a world of “trustless trust,” promises made in initial ICO contracts, typically presented in white papers, are not being met by the subsequent coding. Serious investors won’t invest in a project that lacks information on the technology. That same concept applies in presenting the experience of the founders and developers.
Activity: 122
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 15, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
Whitepaper is the most important thing about icos. So there shouldnt be a ico without whitepaper. Icos need to explain their visions and projects in whitepaper detailly. and investors can choose these icos with reading whitepaper.
Activity: 322
October 15, 2018, 07:49:37 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
Unfortunately the whitepaper is the very important part this you can see if the project is scam or not by just reading on it, and the investors want to see the whitepaper first because all the details regarding on the project should be written on it so that if there is no whitepaper then don't invest, one more thing sometimes whitepaper is copy paste from the work of other so it was very important.
plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24
October 15, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

For me, it's very important it is where you can access everything you need to know about the project, this is why in the service section creating a whitepaper command a good price from freelancers and this is where investors looked to check if the project is worth investing.
Activity: 403
October 15, 2018, 07:36:36 PM
Whitepaper is like an eye of every project. Even ICOs with whitepaper end of achieving nothing. The thing is I believe every project would be fully prepared before they try to have an ICO process.

Without a whitepaper it can be said that they don't have a clear team, maybe only personal ambitions to become a scammer, I'm sure that 99% ICO without whitepaper will be a scam.

ICO white paper is important for the users and investors, It contains information about the roadmap of the platform, i think it the team must provide whitepaper for the clarification and understanding of their project and for the needs of the viewers, It will serves as the summary of their ICO, Time line and other informations.
Activity: 434
October 15, 2018, 07:13:10 PM
Whitepaper is like an eye of every project. Even ICOs with whitepaper end of achieving nothing. The thing is I believe every project would be fully prepared before they try to have an ICO process.

Without a whitepaper it can be said that they don't have a clear team, maybe only personal ambitions to become a scammer, I'm sure that 99% ICO without whitepaper will be a scam.

White paper is needed for the road map and how the project will takes place, Its progress and time frame It think it will be good if the team who are behind a specific project should produce this in able for the viewers to know more about the project they are introducing for,
It always been in an ICO to have a white paper on their behalf to support the details about the project.
Activity: 196
October 15, 2018, 06:27:21 PM
it is impossible to say that this is a fraud because everything that is happening on the market right now is illegal and we do it at our own risk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 06:22:54 PM
The whitepaper is an explanation of all the steps the company should take. I would not invest in a project that does not have a whitepaper
Activity: 448
October 15, 2018, 06:19:48 PM
Whitepaper is a book or guidance where investors will see the project in detail in the future. In whitepaper mention roadmap, team and abstarct. It is measurable to know how good the project with whitepaper. When project have no whitepaper, means the projects have no plan in the future.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 06:24:41 PM
Yes , never believe in ICO s without whitepaper. A ICO without Whitepaper looks very much phishy. And I thinl peoples are smart enough that they avoid those types of ICO s . In this cryptocurrency market many frauds are taking place im different ways , different manners, we need to be carefull for that.
Pages:
Jump to: