Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 11. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
White paper, of course, should be, but you need to look at what stage of development of the project. I have seen many times that when the project came out on the bounty, it did not have white paper, but at the time of the ICO start, it appeared. On the charges of the project is not affected and the hard cap was assembled.
Activity: 92
Merit: 4
September 11, 2018, 05:40:46 AM
HAHA... ICO's with or without Whitepaper!! What difference does it make. Tons of ICO has scammed investor money with excellent whitepapers and Websites... But not releasing a whitepaper seems a new low... Anyways ICO's are more about hype and vision rather than product and current state, If you find very high hype and buzz for the project then go along...
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 03:23:27 PM
What is also shocking is when they release the ICO and say that the whitepaper is being written. Why not release the ICO and whitepaper at the same time! It's either a scam or poor management planning, either way it will not be worth investing in. If you do, then it must be with caution
Sometimes it would work if there is a coin that was already published. Having a coin published a week before the whitepaper is released is not so bad. I think that you are mad at the wrong things.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
September 11, 2018, 03:20:13 PM
Odds are if there is not a whitepaper odds are it is a scam. If they are too lazy to make one they are too lazy to run a project!
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
What is also shocking is when they release the ICO and say that the whitepaper is being written. Why not release the ICO and whitepaper at the same time! It's either a scam or poor management planning, either way it will not be worth investing in. If you do, then it must be with caution
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 03:09:02 PM
You don't need any Google Assistant to tell that any ico without whitepaper is nothing but a scam. You should have a business plan and strategy, that is what the whitepaper stands for.
Activity: 15
September 11, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
An ICO without a white paper is def weird!! Where would you get all the information etc from? It def does not make the best impression which is key if you want to win investors.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
all information about ICO is on the whitepaper, so I think ICO without whitepaper is a fraud.
It's impossible, ICO's don't have a whitepaper because whitepapers are very important for investors, they will read some information about the background and project plan.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 11, 2018, 05:52:48 AM
For me the ICO projects which do not have technical documentation very long time after opening automatically are included in the section of roguish. If you suddenly see such project, then I advise you to avoid it. It too most that the car without documents - you do not know from where it undertook and whether works regularly.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 05:49:41 AM
ICO's without whitepaper is like a box of mystery.
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 05:48:59 AM
Everything has to be have a explanation. Whitepaper explain ICO's.
Activity: 30
September 11, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
Ico without whitepaper is like song without music. Whitepaper is essential for Ico.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 02:58:34 PM
I bypass projects without documentation. I think this is an important part of the project.
Activity: 42
September 10, 2018, 12:28:59 PM
will we have now is ICOs with thise whitepapers and how it could give any more value to it? I preffer ICOs with working tedt products, rather them good written whitepapers
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
Recently ICO is a very fragile process that can be broken by any fake news, because many now are very careful in choosing a project and now probably not a good time for investing, because everything has fallen in price.
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 12:24:54 PM
If there is an ICO does not have a whitepaper that implies that the business is wrong that can be imagined and does not have any quality. For me whitepapers are important enough for investors or even gift hunters without whitepapers how they can explain themselves.
Activity: 320
September 10, 2018, 12:03:17 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

It is impossible, that the ICO's don't have a whitepaper because that whitepaper is so important to an investor, because they will read some informations, and all informations  about the ICO is in the whitepaper, so i think that the ICO without whitepaper is a scam.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 10, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
The whitepaper of a ICO provides a detailed insight of the project including project roadmap, development, technical details and many more.Those are the main facts we can determine the credibility of the project and its approach. I think whitepaper of a ICO is really important however With or without the whitepaper and it can be turned into a scam any moment and sometimes crypto investment are risky than it seems to be.
That right, whitepaper is designed to let everyone know about how that project will develop in the future. And the idea of that project is really feasible.
How dare investors venture to invest in a project without a whitepaper, too stupid to invest in such a project and I am also sure the projects without the whitepaper are scam
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
The whitepaper of a ICO provides a detailed insight of the project including project roadmap, development, technical details and many more.Those are the main facts we can determine the credibility of the project and its approach. I think whitepaper of a ICO is really important however With or without the whitepaper and it can be turned into a scam any moment and sometimes crypto investment are risky than it seems to be.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 11:45:54 AM
Whitepaper is very necessary thing. You may find more technical information in it. And it is great when in WP main points of the project are shown. But it is better to pay attention not only to the existance of the WP but to its quality as well. It helps you to pick a good ICO or good coin.
Pages:
Jump to: