Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 6. (Read 7605 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 06:21:03 PM
I will never trust and invest in ICO projects without the whitepaper. That demonstrates the lack of professionalism and does not care to project the DEV team. I often research the whitepaper of ICO projects so I highly appreciate the careful investment in whitepaper.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 06:15:30 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
This is a scam ICO, even plagiarizm ICO whitepaper is one of indication of scam. This is ICO without WP? How can you imagine a project without WP? WHere is the team? or just done by a person? who lazy to write wp? If the program is real it can be no problem but when the program unrealistic? this is scam project
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 06:12:08 PM
I, in General, do not really trust ICO. 95%, at least, is a fraud of pure water. It is necessary to rotate in certain circles to understand what ICO is real,and it is better to be its Creator.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 05:53:01 AM
In my personal opinionn, ICO without whitepaper is potentially a scam, it seems that they are not serious about making all the details, from the various experiences that I experienced having been exposed to such a scam.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 05:10:13 AM
An ICO project that does not have whitepaper will make you very scam, no white paper, you will not know how the project works and how their roadmap and ambition are. Everything is very ambiguous and it is difficult for you to know what you are investing in.
Activity: 770
September 27, 2018, 03:43:22 AM
not entirely be said scam. but at least the existence of a clear communication can provide whitepaper from the ICO that runs. the existence of this certainly gives confidence to investors to invest in ICO from on that doesn't have a whitepaper. better looking for safe and looking for a whitepaper. many are too dismissive of this and many are entered into the scam and many fled with no results.
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 02:59:29 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
Don't invest on ICO that has no whitepaper, they should have created it on the first place before they conduct an ICO.
Activity: 1036
September 27, 2018, 02:41:16 AM
ICO without whitepaper is definitely a waste of time and effort. If you invest your money in such a project - be prepared to lose money, because such projects are extremely unreliable and dangerous. I am never considering seriously such projects. I think this is the safest position.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 01:49:02 AM
All things considered, it relies upon the venture, a few activities do begin their improvement from building the network part and mindfulness before the making of site and whitepaper, so before closing, you have to inquire as to whether they have an arrangement to dispatch a whitepaper or not. Be that as it may, remember it that any ico without a whitepaper is a trick.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 27, 2018, 01:41:58 AM
lazy scammer make another scam ico.
They tired making scam witepapers and because ico collects no much money they think what already no need to wast the time for whitepapers
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 27, 2018, 01:33:34 AM
Whitepaper is like an eye of every project. Even ICOs with whitepaper end of achieving nothing. The thing is I believe every project would be fully prepared before they try to have an ICO process.

Without a whitepaper it can be said that they don't have a clear team, maybe only personal ambitions to become a scammer, I'm sure that 99% ICO without whitepaper will be a scam.
Activity: 370
September 27, 2018, 01:31:20 AM
Whitepaper is like an eye of every project. Even ICOs with whitepaper end of achieving nothing. The thing is I believe every project would be fully prepared before they try to have an ICO process.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 01:14:47 AM
And how can you judge by project if it does not have clear plans for development and description. And investors need to have guarantees to be sure that he will live before the release of the tokens, and this is the first step to doubt that the project is generally viable.
Activity: 468
September 27, 2018, 01:11:26 AM
In my opinion it is risky if you invest in an ICO with no whitepaper, a big and serious project will certainly be written on the whitepaper so that it can be the first reference for investors before investing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
September 27, 2018, 01:10:38 AM
I wonder if there is any ICO without a white paper. If any ICO come without white paper or any written paper to detail about the project and how it plan to execute its project, such ICO I believe will not be successful. It is necessary for every ICO to have a white paper as to stand as guide to them and even investors.
Activity: 23
Merit: 4
September 27, 2018, 12:49:20 AM
I won't jump into conclusion and say it is a scam.  A lot of icos came up with nice whitepaper but they are still scams.   If I like their pitch, I will follow through until the I get more details from all their social media channels. Perhaps until the whitepaper is out.  I won't fomo and I won't invest my money until I am sure about it.  If the project is a success, it will always be listed on an exchange and I can always buy the tokens there. 
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 12:38:42 AM
In my personal ICO without whitepaper i will not participate in the campaign. Although it does not cheat, but demonstrates how professional work keeps the founder and the investor. which is related to finance and crypto i do not appreciate these projects. Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 20
September 27, 2018, 12:35:04 AM
For me, ICO projects that do not have a standardized whitepaper or are too sketchy, those projects do not have a future for development. Because they are not attractive enough, investors can invest in it.
Activity: 32
September 27, 2018, 12:26:34 AM
That is one of the main necessities for someone to invest in an ICO. Apparently if the ICOs without the official whitepaper and roadmap. They do not give you the trust and it does not attract investors if they do not have the whitepaper. Because the whitepaper is the key, they can understand the ICO and information about it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
September 27, 2018, 12:18:57 AM

I think whitepaper is an important factor for a successful ICO, however whitepaper not guaranteed you of scam project. There are so many scam projects with good whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: