Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 15. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 01:12:12 AM
I don't think an ico without a white paper makes sense. It's hard for me to invest in any project that doesn't have a white paper because it's hard to understand the team.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 01:11:49 AM
LOL i don't think if some member are still join some bounty campaign without white paper or else your the only one join in that campaign without white paper . The white paper of some project is very important cos more information and explanation are there you can base on white paper is the project is good or not is that project is possible to happen soon or not so how you can join without whitepaper it's totally scam
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 01:11:19 AM
For me an ICO without any whitepaper is bound to fail, not worth trusted and quite shady to begin with. Without whitepaper how can this ICO attract investors and no one will believe in their vision. Whitepaper is important for it kinda gives an idea for investors on how or where the ICO is going and what is its goal.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 254
September 09, 2018, 01:09:29 AM
ICO without whitepaper and roadmap what to invest. One such project is easy to scam. It's crazy to buy them
in general, of course this causes many perceptions, moreover ICO is an investment that needs complete information. well, if an ICO doesn't have a whitepaper, I think the ICO isn't ready to be built.
Activity: 75
September 09, 2018, 01:05:17 AM
ICO without whitepaper and roadmap what to invest. One such project is easy to scam. It's crazy to buy them
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 09, 2018, 01:01:13 AM
How could you know the scope of the project if you dont have the white paper? And who will trust a project without a documents and content of the project. Basically whitepaper cant be miss in an ico project  it really matters because investors are basing the uniqueness and potontial of the project base on the white paper. White paper gives a guide and well detailed plan of the project plus the roadmaps and how things will work, dont ever enter a project without a white paper.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
The White Paper usually gives an overview of the project. The problem the team has identified and how it warns to tackle. Am just wondering how intending investors will be able to do a due diligence if a project does not have a whitepaper. Huh Smiley
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 12:48:38 AM
Yes that is right its like a false claim that they are legit ! There are many people who falls the same scheme i feel sorry for them thats why always check the Project's Background before investing , much better to based potential investment to existed company like Trustedcar named one of the most innovative Blockchain Technology in Germany by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. The project aims to provide mobility provider in a manner that users have no long term contracts without ownership of vehicle where they can change car anytime that is listed on partnered Car Dealer Inventory !
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 12:06:13 AM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
Well I guess it is a scam because the whitepaper of the bounty campaign serves as the blueprint of the given campaign because it serves as the bridge between the developer and the investor is serves as a way to show the plan and how the activity would go until the end and if it was not present it is hard on what is the purpose of the given campaign and it is a great factor that may the investor would not invest on that type of campaign.
Activity: 35
September 08, 2018, 10:57:19 PM
I'm not sure that an ICO without a whitepaper is a scam. But we will be very hard to believe, to know more about the project, the whitepaper. To invest in a project, we must make sure that it is truly professional. But without the whitepaper, it would lose the professionalism of an ICO because of lack of investment. It will be very difficult to succeed.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 10:27:56 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

Yes, whitepaper is to bridge between investors and ico. If there is an ICO that does not have whitepaper does not mean that ico is a scam. But for the success of ico it was thinning, because of lack of concept in developing ico.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 09:04:01 PM
Actually I haven't seen one before and that dies  not mean some doesn't exist. Everything is possible in this world but also it is quiet inappropriate to tag an ICO without white paper as a scam
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 08:54:17 PM
Why would they start an ICO without whitepaper? Are they that excited to collect funds from investors? For me, It is really important to have a whitepaper before the company start its ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

Whitepaper is one of the most important thing that an ico need to have because in whitepaper you can see everything about the project and when an ico doesn't have a whitepaper then I considered it as a scam.
Activity: 462
September 08, 2018, 08:20:11 PM
Lets watch and see if in the nearest future we shall see or here of an ICO that have succeed with Whitepaper, this very very unimaginable may God save of from the hands of SCAMMERS.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
Um. Personally, I have not seen. I am not a very active investor, in my portfolio you can count a maximum of 23 projects. But projects without a white paper there is not present.
Activity: 83
When Football meets Crypto
September 08, 2018, 05:47:35 PM
O.M.G to me , this is "RUN" LOL. But sometimes you don't have to be too judgmental however its important to have whitepaper in every project so that people can read and understand what's going on. The whitepaper explains so many things about the project and  why it should excite someone to join this. So i think its very important. However people have every right to be skeptical and have bad feeling when they join these kinds of campaign. Its like something is being hide from them
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 08, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
ICO without whitepaper will be more or less a government without an agenda. The Whitepaper shows what the project is all about and how the project intends to provide some sort of solution to existing problems. Although, these days some whitepapers are just jargon.
Some coins don't need a whitepaper or a website if they have the proper code within their crypto coin.
Activity: 94
September 08, 2018, 05:38:43 PM
ICO without whitepaper will be more or less a government without an agenda. The Whitepaper shows what the project is all about and how the project intends to provide some sort of solution to existing problems. Although, these days some whitepapers are just jargon.
Activity: 145
September 08, 2018, 05:30:02 PM
Companies that conduct ICO are not required to provide any information, but for a better understanding of what the company is doing and why it collects funds, technical information is written, but this does not mean that it is necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: